Notices

Page 144 of 685 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 6841

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. Miss Bellerose - Be My Cumsucker

Miss Bellerose - Be My Cumsucker

Miss Bellerose - Be My Cumsucker

Tags:
    legs over head, Masturbation Encouragement, cum shot, CEI, see through top, Cum Eating, Miss Bellerose, quickie, eat own cum, Cum Countdown, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Swallowers, speed cum, Cum Eating Instruction, cei, Cum Play, suck own dick,

Hope you're flexible because you're going be jerking off with your legs over head today!! I want you to be my cumsucker. That's right. You're going to suck YOUR OWN cum out of your own dick. I'll tell you what you need to do to get it done. Then, listen to my encouragement. Make it fast, I don't want to wait all day. I'm too excited to see you be my cumsucker.

Name: JOI-Backup_8640.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:34
    Size: 323.83 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps
    Audio Codec: AAC

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8640.mp4 В«

2. Miss Bellerose - Mean Girl makes you cry

Miss Bellerose - Mean Girl makes you cry

Miss Bellerose - Mean Girl makes you cry

Tags:
    Dirty Talk, verbal humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Loser Abuse, Female Domination, Loser, Humiliation, JOI, Miss Bellerose,

"Hi Goddess. I was hoping you might do a custom along these lines: you know how lonely and sad I am. Of course, I could buy GFE clips where girls pretend to care about me and show me affection.But instead I buy clips of mean girls who make it hurt worse. You tease me with the body I'll never touch, the hand I will never hold, the lips I'll never kiss. You want it to hurt as much as possible. You want me to fetishize the pain and jerk to it. You want me to cry. You want me to feel like killing myself to make the pain stop. Maybe you will let me. But even that might be too good for me. I probably deserve to just keep suffering, keep jerking, keep hurting, like the pathetic, scrawny little loser that I'm."

Name: JOI-Backup_8619.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:34
    Size: 167.92 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8619.mp4 В«

3. Goddess Valora - Vulgar Display of Power

Goddess Valora - Vulgar Display of Power

Tags:
    TE4SE and DENIAL, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk off Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS, Edging Games, Goddess Valora, Jerkoff Commands, JOI Games, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Games,

If you're looking for a clip that makes you and your cock feel special, look elsewhere. This is for those who are willing to sacrifice all pleasure for Me. Ball busting, punching, slapping, clawing, edging. And as a cherry on top, a ruined orgasm for My human speed bag. You know My hotness makes you wanna destroy your cock and balls or else you wouldn't have a full erection right now.

Name: JOI-Backup_8618.mp4
    Duration: 00:19:57
    Size: 962.29 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8618.mp4 В«

4. Goddess Valora - Vulgar Display of Power

Tags:
    BALLBUSTING POV, Femdom POV, Ball Punishment, Goddess Valora, CBT Instruction, Ball Abuse, Sadistic Female, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial, Ballbusting, Slave Training, CBT, Tease and Denial,

If you're looking for a clip that makes you and your cock feel special, look elsewhere. This is for those who are willing to sacrifice all pleasure for Me. Ball busting, punching, slapping, clawing, edging. And as a cherry on top, a ruined orgasm for My human speed bag. You know My hotness makes you wanna destroy your cock and balls or else you wouldn't have a full erection right now.

Name: JOI-Backup_8637.mp4
    Duration: 00:19:57
    Size: 1004.38 MB

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8637.mp4 В«

5. Kerri King - Chronic Masturbator Humiliation and JOI

Kerri King - Chronic Masturbator Humiliation and JOI

Kerri King - Chronic Masturbator Humiliation and JOI

Tags:
    Edging Games, Jerk off Instruction, Masturbation Games, TE4SE and DENIAL, JOI Games, JOI, RUINED ORGASMS, Jerkoff Commands, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Fantasy, Kerri King, Masturbation Instruction,

You're quite pathetic you jerk, jerk, jerk all day and can't get laid, even if you tried to pay for pussy. LOL, what a loser. I proudly show off my sexy body in my sexy little black lingerie. Nice of me, eh? I encourage you to jerk at first, then add a nice twist and some homework. I hope you think about your lowly existence on a daily basis after our chit-chat something tells me you won't have a choice.

Name: JOI-Backup_8662.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:13
    Size: 129.9 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8662.mp4 В«

6. Goddess Harley - Beg For A Foot Smear

Goddess Harley - Beg For A Foot Smear

Goddess Harley - Beg For A Foot Smear

Tags:
    goddess feet, barefoot, foot slave, foot worship, foot play, POV feet, foot fetish, foot domination, Goddess Harley, POV FOOT WORSHIP, feet humiliation, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING,

I know you love the degrading way a girl smears her foot all over your face. I think I can bring the shame and humiliation to new heights in this video. You are going to have to buy the video see how I can really rub it in, LOL!

Name: JOI-Backup_8615.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:52
    Size: 961.49 MB

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8615.mp4 В«

7. Goddess Harley - Cum Eating Compilation

Goddess Harley - Cum Eating Compilation

Goddess Harley - Cum Eating Compilation

Tags:
    Cum Swallowers, Cum Eating Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, JOI, Cum Countdown, Instructions, Cum Play, Masturbation Instruction, Compilation, POV, Goddess Harley, Jerk Off Instruction, Male Cum Swallowing, Jerkoff Commands, CEI, Cum Eating,

You you have ever found it hard to obey the ending of cum a eating video. try 5 in a row, LOL. I hope your hungry!
    Included clips are:
    - Eat Cum For Titties
    - Edge Whoops Eat 1
    - Edge Whoops Eat 2
    - Cleaning His Condoms
    - Cum Eating Breakup

Name: JOI-Backup_8616.mp4
    Duration: 00:37:27
    Size: 1.66 GB

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8616.mp4 В«

8. Goddess Stella Sol - Long Distance Chastity Training

Goddess Stella Sol - Long Distance Chastity Training

Goddess Stella Sol - Long Distance Chastity Training

Tags:
    Goddess Stella Sol, Cocktease, Teasing, Cock Locked, committed, Cock Cage, Tease And Denial, Denial, time bound, Tease, Locked Dick, Humiliation, Chastity, lockdown, sensual seduction, locked down, commitment,

This instructional clip is your next step in giving yourself to Me. you will get step by step guidance on how to lock up your dick, which I control, and be able to prove to Me that you are not jerking off on your own. The Honey Birdette lingerie and Valentine's Day set present a great backdrop for you to prove your devotion to Me through chastity. you will buy a kitchen safe and will work with Me through your program to lock up and effectively throw away the key as part of our play. My chastity program is not free, just as your dick will no longer be free. Please Me with your suffrage and commitment, and become a favorite chastity pet.

Name: JOI-Backup_8652.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:57
    Size: 583.37 MB
    Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8652.mp4 В«

9. Goddess Alexandra Snow - Teased and Denied

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Teased and Denied

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Teased and Denied

Tags:
    Masturbation Instruction, Jerk off Instruction, JOI, RUINED ORGASMS, JOI Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Edging Games, Jerkoff Commands, JOI Fantasy,

Look at you, all desperate and horny. I know exactly what you want. You want to stroke, don't you? I can feel it. One look at my legs in these tight nylon stockings and your cock is hard. I was thinking about letting you stroke, but then I changed my mind. I find it much more fun to excite a man, make him desperate for contact, and then leave him with none. So no touching. No stroking. You can admire and fantasize all you wish. But I'm in control here.

Name: JOI-Backup_8626.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:52
    Size: 522.11 MB

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8626.mp4 В«

10. Goddess Alexandra Snow - Wanted: Domestic Slave

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Wanted: Domestic Slave

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Wanted: Domestic Slave

Tags:
    HUMILIATION, Loser, mistress, Humiliation, slave, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Loser Abuse, Femdom, female domination, BRAT GIRLS, domination,

I am in desperate need of a house slave. I need a house slave that I can abuse, and use. I need one that's handy. He needs to be able to clean, organize and submit on a moments notice. I need a slave that can do my laundry, clean my studio, and work entirely in chastity. That's right. All my personal house slaves must be in permanent chastity. I don't want you to worry about touching your dick while you're sorting my panties. I don't want you to be tempted to pleasure yourself when you should otherwise be working. It's a rigorous job, but one that yields so many delicious rewards. You could be a part of my life. A daily piece of furniture in my home. I know you crave that. I know you desire to be with me every day. Can you pay the price? Can you do the work?

Name: JOI-Backup_8655.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:55
    Size: 404.1 MB

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8655.mp4 В«