Notices

Page 149 of 685 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249649 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 6841

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. Princess Samantha - Foot Brainwash

Princess Samantha - Foot Brainwash

Princess Samantha - Foot Brainwash

Tags:
    foot fetish, POV FOOT WORSHIP, foot slave, feet humiliation, barefoot, foot domination, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, mind control, feet, Feet JOI, Princess Samantha, POV feet, foot play, mesmerizing, foot worship, hypnotism, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, goddess feet, Female Domination, soles, toes,

"Most people are drawn in by my voluptuous boobs and dream of fucking me but you, you are obsessed with my feet! It's ok for you to be obsessed with my feet (even though it is weird) it's just another way to exploit you. I am going to get you so horny for them that you'll never be able to get hard for normal things like tits and arse ever again, I am going to push your repugnant penis through the pain of an extended painful orgasm, you are going to be totally obsessed with me and my feet brainwashed and cock conditioned to only be hard for them!"
    Princess Samantha teases you with her perfect feet. She puts some coconut oil on her feet and brainwashes you into submission until u cum for her.

Name: JOI-Backup_8625.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:33
    Size: 257.9 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 24.857 fps
    Audio Codec: AAC

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8625.mp4 В«

2. Princess Beverly, Princess Nina Elle - The Good Bad And The Ugly

Princess Beverly, Princess Nina Elle - The Good Bad And The Ugly

Princess Beverly, Princess Nina Elle - The Good Bad And The Ugly

Tags:
    female domination, domination, Princess Nina Elle, Humiliation, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, slave, mistress, Princess Beverly, Femdom, Loser Abuse, Loser,

Together we are going to mind fuck and bully you to the brink of financial ruin. We are going to drive you insane and your are going to love every minute of it. Think of us as the good cop bad cop of your life, you do what Nina says or face the wrath of Beverly! You are totally out bitch now . And oh yeah if there is any question your the ugly LOL.

Name: JOI-Backup_8597.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:49
    Size: 1.19 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8597.mp4 В«

3. Pay To Obey - Training Your Subconscious... Foot Therapy

Pay To Obey - Training Your Subconscious... Foot Therapy

Pay To Obey - Training Your Subconscious Foot Therapy

Tags:
    FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, barefoot, foot slave, Pay To Obey, foot domination, goddess feet, foot play, POV FOOT WORSHIP, foot fetish, foot worship, feet humiliation, POV feet,

As Star goes over her notes she notices you express concern with a foot fetish. Of course foot fetishes are perfectly normal and healthy so what exactly is your concern..? Oh your girlfriend doesn't like it? So let's try some aversion therapy
    But why bother curing you,instead let's your head around the concept that it's completely mainstream and boring to worship soft silky soles.
    Your gaze keeps ending up on your therapist's feet and you realize you do not want to be cured. In fact you want nothing more then to serve your therapist as her dedicated foot patient for life. That rock hard cock proves there is no cure for a pathetic little foot boy like you!

Name: JOI-Backup_8627.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:52
    Size: 196.69 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8627.mp4 В«

4. Goddess Harley - Thank Me For It

Goddess Harley - Thank Me For It

Goddess Harley - Thank Me For It

Tags:
    Goddess Harley,

When you go through your daily ritual of checking my clip store and you see that I didn't post a new one today I want a thank you email. I want you to thank me for having a life where I forget all about you. Thank me for going out on dates and getting fucked while you wait a day for a new clip. I want you to picture me laughing directly at you in the dark with your pants off alone, lol.

Name: JOI-Backup_8586.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:45
    Size: 260.82 MB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8586.mp4 В«

5. Madam Samantha - CockSlut For US 4K

Madam Samantha - CockSlut For US 4K

Madam Samantha - CockSlut For US 4K

Tags:
    Humiliation, Mind Fuck, Goddess Worship, Alpha Couple, Cock Worship, Loser Abuse, Femdom, domination, FemDom, female domination, HUMILIATION, Leashed and Collared, Loser, mistress, BRAT GIRLS, Sub Training, Beta Humiliation, Madam Samantha, Big Tits, slave, Loser Abuse Fantasy,

You honestly think I'd date a loser like you ? Haha , I chose you to take me out tonight for the sole purpose of YOU being a cockslut for me and my superior alpha boyfriend to humiliate and use in every way ! You didn't honestly think you had a chance did you? I will train you to say yes to everything right now !

My loser radar picked you up so so easily . I may be the most beautiful woman you've ever even spoke to but to me you're just another loser to be leashed and used up. Just a number.

Name: JOI-Backup_8604.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:15
    Size: 1.69 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8604.mp4 В«

6. Goddess Harley - Beg For A Foot Smear 2

Goddess Harley - Beg For A Foot Smear 2

Goddess Harley - Beg For A Foot Smear 2

Tags:
    POV feet, foot fetish, Female Domination, foot slave, foot domination, barefoot, Feet JOI, foot play, foot worship, feet, POV foot JOI, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, cum on feet, POV FOOT WORSHIP, toes, feet humiliation, soles, feet jerk off, goddess feet, Goddess Harley,

Let's talk about how you're gonna start stoking and beg me to smear my feet all over your face. Ok, foot wipe, LOL.

Name: JOI-Backup_8609.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:54
    Size: 357.23 MB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8609.mp4 В«

7. Goddess Alexandra Snow - How to Dominate Your Husband

Goddess Alexandra Snow - How to Dominate Your Husband

Goddess Alexandra Snow - How to Dominate Your Husband

Tags:
    Goddess Alexandra Snow, Loser, mistress, Humiliation, Femdom, Loser Abuse, slave, HUMILIATION, domination, female domination, BRAT GIRLS,

I get plenty of emails and phone calls from women requesting instruction regarding how to dominate their husbands. It's a difficult spot to be in if you're inexperienced. So today we're going to explore that. Now, we'll start off with something simple. A dog collar and leash will do fine. You need to establish early on that you are in control. See, he might have told you about his fantasies about being dominated, and sure it's nice to take his kinks into account. But being a submissive is not about controlling your pleasure. It's about elevating the pleasure of the dominant. He does not get to drive this relationship anymore, you do. You get to decide how and when his needs are met, and he will receive the pleasure of serving his dominant woman. Even if you're new, the control can be addicting. Lets start you off here and see how far you can mold your husband to your will.

Name: JOI-Backup_8617.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:34
    Size: 563.22 MB

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8617.mp4 В«

8. Goddess Alexandra Snow - Slave POV Part 2: The Rules

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Slave POV Part 2: The Rules

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Slave POV Part 2: The Rules

Tags:
    Femdom, Loser Abuse, Slave Training, BRAT GIRLS, Humiliation, Loser, CBT Instruction, slave, domination, Tease and Denial, female domination, Sadistic Female, Femdom POV, HUMILIATION, mistress, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Goddess Alexandra Snow,

Back again slave? You must be really desperate to earn my collar. You spent all night in the kennels sleeping and thinking, didn't you? Well today is the day we establish the appropriate protocol for being my slave. Do you think you can handle that? There are quite a few positions you'll need to memorize. You'll need to learn how to be simultaneously always at my side, but never noticeable or in my way. You'll have to be silent, but attentive. You'll have to master obedience and subservience while at the same time staying out of my way. Can you do that?

Name: JOI-Backup_8596.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:21
    Size: 549.82 MB

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8596.mp4 В«

9. Goddess Alexandra Snow - Debase Yourself

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Debase Yourself

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Debase Yourself

Tags:
    Goddess Alexandra Snow, Loser Abuse, Female Domination, JOI, Tits Worship, verbal humiliation, Verbal Abuse, big tits jerk off, Dirty Talk, Humiliation, Loser,

Have you ever wonder why you're a creature that craves such debasement? Why does the idea of a beautiful woman subjugating you make your cock hard and throbbing? It's because you know, internally, that you're just an. I say these things and you know they're true. I tear you apart down to your base instincts and there's no need to pretend you're this creature of higher thought. To you, this isn't humiliation.

Name: JOI-Backup_8607.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:13
    Size: 342.6 MB

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8607.mp4 В«

10. Candy Glitter - Slave Paid Boots Findom Brag

Candy Glitter - Slave Paid Boots Findom Brag

Candy Glitter - Slave Paid Boots Findom Brag

Tags:
    Loser, HUMILIATION, Dirty Talk, BRAT GIRLS, Femdom, Candy Glitter, slave, domination, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Degradation, MONEY FETISH, mistress, Loser Abuse, FEMDOM, female domination, GODDESS WORSHIP, Humiliation,

I am a princess, and I shouldn't have to spend my own money on things that I want. So that's why I have my loyal following of pay slaves. I wanted these super hot Stuart Weitzman boots, so, one of my loyal slaves paid for them. I shouldn't have to buy $800 boots with my own money. You know that I am a perfect Princess n I deserve perfect things. I deserve to have whatever I wanted. I am a spoiled brat, and you love it! f emdom pov net You love sending me money, and I love taking it. I have taken so much money from you, and I will continue to do so. You find it so hot that I am a financial dominatrix and I can tease and manipulate men to get whatever the fuck I want.

Name: JOI-Backup_8612.mp4
    Duration: 00:06:54
    Size: 170.27 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8612.mp4 В«