Natalya joi

Name: Natalya joi
    Duration: 00:13:12
    Size: 795.18 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps
    Audio Codec: AAC

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Financial Domination, Brat Girls, High Heels, JOI siterip, Machine, Leotard, spandex, Jerk off instructions. CEI

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | Natalya joi.mp4 В«

2. Natalya POV - Alcohol and I will Ruin your Life 1080 HD

Natalya POV - Alcohol and I will Ruin your Life 1080 HD

Name: Natalya_POV,_-_Alcohol_and_I_will_Ruin_your_Life__1080_HD_
    Duration: 00:11:47
    Size: 712.85 MB

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Financial Domination, Brat Girls, High Heels, JOI siterip, Machine, Leotard, spandex, Jerk off instructions. CEI

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | Natalya_POV,_-_Alcohol_and_I_will_Ruin_your_Life__1080_HD_.mp4 В«

3. Natalya POV - Bikini Wallet Rinse Part 1

Natalya POV - Bikini Wallet Rinse Part 1

Name: Natalya_POV,_-_Bikini_Wallet_Rinse_Part_1
    Duration: 00:10:48
    Size: 584.57 MB

Tags:

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | Natalya_POV,_-_Bikini_Wallet_Rinse_Part_1.mp4 В«

4. Natalya POV - Bikini Wallet Rinse Part 2

Natalya POV - Bikini Wallet Rinse Part 2

Name: Natalya_POV,_-_Bikini_Wallet_Rinse_Part_2
    Duration: 00:05:21
    Size: 610.91 MB

Tags:

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | Natalya_POV,_-_Bikini_Wallet_Rinse_Part_2.mp4 В«

5. Tsarina Baltic - Weirdo Eating Cum For Pits

Tsarina Baltic - Weirdo Eating Cum For Pits

Tsarina Baltic - Weirdo Eating Cum For Pits

Tags:
    Masturbation Encouragement, Cum Play, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, armpits fetish, JERK OFF INSTRUC7ION, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, SWE4T FETISH, Tsarina Baltic, Cum Countdown,

Your fetish for pits is soooo weird, like I get feet and so many others but pits? Soooo weird, look at my pits, they're freshly shaven not dank yet, but I'm sure you want to just shove your nose up between those soft pillowy pits, ha! Loser, you'll drool over my pits, pump cock for these pits getting closer, get your nose rubbed in my pit stink fingers get inch by inch closer to those perfect pits and swallow your load up, every last bit for that last smell of my pits.

Name: JOI-Backup_8563.mp4
    Duration: 00:10:27
    Size: 771.18 MB
    Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8563.mp4 В«

6. The More You Stare The More I Drain - You Cant Look Away

The More You Stare The More I Drain - You Cant Look Away

Kira Star - The More You Stare The More I Drain - You Cant Look Away

Tags:
    Mesmerize, Mental, mesmerizing, brainwashing, Kira Star, Mind Fuck, Hypnotic, hypnotism, mind control, brainwash,

You see a silhouette in the darkness through the misty forest, a mythical creature coming towards you. You are captivated, unable to remove your gaze from her beauty. A beautiful succubus stands before you, and once she catches you staring, you are trapped in her web. And there's nothing you can do about it now but stare at her as she she seduces you and and drains your soul.

You are just another victim to me. My beauty makes you weak and vulnerable. I know it does. That's how I operate. I know you like what you see. I know it. It's so easy to get inside your weak mind for not only am I a Goddess, I am a succubus, here to drain weak men. I can feel you getting weaker and weaker. I have so much power over men. As you watch me, I will slowly suck the life out of you. And there's nothing you can do, you're caught, helpless. The more you stare the more I drain you, and you can't stop staring.

This is what I do. Just as you have your purpose, I have mine. You are my prey and I will devour you. Stare and get weaker. And the weaker you get, the easier it is for me to drain your life force. I am draining your looks, your emotions and your brains. Feel it all leaving you. The more you stare the dumber you become. Feel it happening to you.

And even though you feel yourself being drained, you are trapped by my beauty, you can't stop staring at me. My beauty has a hold on you. It is my power. As you grow uglier, I grow more beautiful, making it easier for me for my next victim. You can't look away, can you? You're too weak. It's only a matter of time now before I drain it all.

I'm so sexy aren't I? Nod your head yes. Good boy. You are paralyzed by now as you feel me draining the last bits of you. Look at you, you're so stupid by now. I am sucking your brains away and you can't stop watching. You are a mere shell of your former self. You're stupid and even uglier than you were and you can't stop as you watch me grow more and more powerful and beautiful.

Stare at my perfect ass. I know you can't take your eyes off of it. Just look at how sexy it is. You are mesmerized by my curves. You love to watch it as it sucks the life out of you and you can't stop watching it. Everything is almost gone, but by tomorrow, you will have more to give. So you need to watch this every day so I can continue to drain you. You can't stop watching, watch me every day.

Name: JOI-Backup_8554.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:54
    Size: 583.85 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8554.mp4 В«

7. Tara Tainton - Stop and Go At My Command and More

Tara Tainton - Stop and Go At My Command and More

Tara Tainton - Stop and Go At My Command and More

Tags:
    JOI, Tara Tainton, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, boots, Edging Games, masturbation instruction, silk and satin, femdom pov, leather, RUINED ORGASMS, ass worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, joi games, panties, cleavage, Masturbation Instruction, female domination, tease, legs,

Oh, you love playing games my way. This time, I want to control your movements with a simple "stop and go" instruction or do I ever allow it to be that simple?? You'll soon find out I'm going to dictate your speed: slow, medium, faster, FASTER! And I'm even going to dictate your position. I'm going to have you changing it all up left, right, and center. You're going to be confused, in a daze, and jerking like a mad man until I finally allow you to come. Can you last that long? The sight of me alone may be too much for you to handle.

Name: JOI-Backup_8562.mp4
    Duration: 00:21:22
    Size: 640.96 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 404

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8562.mp4 В«

8. Princess Rene - Teasing And Denying You

Princess Rene - Teasing And Denying You

Princess Rene - Teasing And Denying You

Tags:
    JOI Fantasy, Princess Rene, FEMALE DOMINATION, Jerkoff Commands, Jerk off Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS, Jerk Off Encouragement, PUSSY E4TING, loser, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Edging Games, JOI Games, ASS WORSHIP, PANTY FETISH,

I love teasing and denying you with my tight little pussy. You know you want to see it get a glimpse of my young, fresh, tight little pussy. My whole body is perfection and I'd just love to prove to you how perfect my pussy is too. I could just so easily slide aside these little pink princess panties and give you a peek at heaven. I love teasing you and driving you completely insane and that's just what I'll do in this erotic, fucking HOT clip!

Name: JOI-Backup_8539.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:57
    Size: 122.43 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8539.mp4 В«

9. Princess Lyne - Permanently Impotent for P0ppers

Princess Lyne - Permanently Impotent for P0ppers

Princess Lyne - Permanently Impotent for P0ppers

Tags:
    JOI Games, JOI, Princess Lyne, RUINED ORGASMS, Jerkoff Commands, Masturbation Games, Masturbation Instruction, Edging Games, TE4SE and DENIAL, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Fantasy, Jerk off Instruction,

"Please make me impotent on . With a smile. You know that can make flaccid but you want me impotent. Each sniff brings me closer to the time when I cannot get hard. Please give me just 4 sniffs about once every 60 seconds. Tell me to hold my breath as you count 5-4-3-2-1 exhale. Please count slower each time. I should stop but I cannot resist you and I cannot resist and I cannot resist taking a big sniff even though I know what you are doing. Flip me off and laugh at me, call me a loser and make the 'L' for loser sign with your thumb and finger. Please call me Droopy a few times. Please give me the occasional ass shot and laugh because you know soon I will not be able to enjoy it. Tell me to keep playing the clip over and over until I am completely and permanently impotent and when I can't wank anymore send you a big tribute as a Thank You!"

Name: JOI-Backup_8538.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:31
    Size: 166.02 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8538.mp4 В«

10. Princess Carmela - Rough In Bed

Princess Carmela - Rough In Bed

Princess Carmela - Rough In Bed

Tags:
    Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Femdom, BRAT GIRLS, Masturbation Humiliation, slave, WHIPPING, Princess Carmela, Loser, Loser Abuse, domination, Degradation, FEMDOM POV, female domination, FEMDOM, spanking, mistress, HUMILIATION,

You dream of being the boyfriend of a dominate women but do you really know what you're in for. Its not just fun and games in bed this is some real s**t. Are you sure you can handle it? I like to beat my man to till I'm wet so let's see if you can take it.

Name: JOI-Backup_8559.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:26
    Size: 326.48 MB
    Frame Rate: 14.632 fps

В» Download or WATCH ONLINE | JOI-Backup_8559.mp4 В«