Notices

Page 264 of 685 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 6841

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. Princess Mika - Pathetic Virgin Loser

Princess Mika - Pathetic Virgin Loser

Categories:
    Loser Abuse, stroking, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI, Princess Mika, virgin fantasy,

Part of what makes you a huge loser is that you are a virgin! LOL! I mean, really, who wants to fuck you?

Duration: 00:09:49
    Resolution: 1920p x 1080p
    Format: mp4
    File Size 287.66 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11542.mp4

2. Princess Miki - Jerk To Your Findom Spending History

Princess Miki - Jerk To Your Findom Spending History

Categories:
    Edging Games, Money Fetish, JOI Fantasy, asian princess, Financial Slavery, Princess Miki, JOI Games, Findom, Cash Princess, JOI,

Hello, my little piggy.

Do you remember what you were like before you stumbled on to your findom fetish? It's probably hard to remember at this point, huh?

The first time you experienced that rush of giving to a hot, bratty girl online who doesn't give a fuck about you, you knew you couldn't go back. How hard your cock throbbed after you hit send, that orgasm you never experienced before.

Do you wish you could turn away from it? Probably, huh? Go back to having normal desires, a normal sex drive that doesn't drive you into bankruptcy. But it's too late.

Your cock is throbbing as you listen to me talk about this.

I want you to face this reality, the reality of your addiction, in the form of recalling every single time you gave into your desires. Every single time you hit send and felt that rush. Think about it. Your spending history in regards to findom.

Now get naked. Get naked, strip yourself of every single item of clothing like you've stripped yourself of your dignity once you stumbled upon your addiction. You've been stripped of your dignity, turned yourself into a human ATM, a pay pig that's only good for your money.

Now jerk, jerk to your spending history. Not just on me, no. To your entire history of indulging in findom.

Jerk hard, jerk fast, jerk to that debt you've accumulated as a silly little piggy. Jerk. Jerk for me.

Jerk to every single time you've given into the greed of a hot, spoiled brat.

Nothing is hotter, huh? Nothing is hotter than being turned into a pathetic little wallet. You're not even human anymore. You're an ATM for hot girls like me.

Think about how much you've wasted.

Think about it. Keep jerking. Keep jerking to that dollar amount. Think about every single transaction. Every single tribute you've sent, every single clip you've bought.

Are you close to cumming? Yeah, I bet you are. Keep stroking. Keep stroking to your debt. Keep stroking to the fact that you're just a little piggy. An ATM for hot women who don't care about you.

You're just my money.

You're pathetic.

Jerk. Jerk. Jerk. Now cum.

Yeah, look at you. Look at you, covered in your cum, just from thinking about all that you've spent.

Now I want you to feel it on another level.

Eat that cum. Eat that cum, taste that debt. Every last drop of it. Yeah, idiot. Taste it. Savor the taste of your debt, of your spending habits, how much you've given to hot brats on the internet.

Taste it. Swallow it. Now keep spending. Each time you spend, you add to the pleasure of the next orgasm you reach thinking about the debt you've collected.

Debt is sexy. Debt is delicious.

Duration: 00:10:31
    File Size 777.35 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / PM-JTYFSH1.mp4

3. Princess Miki - My Valentine: Spoil Me

Princess Miki - My Valentine: Spoil Me

Categories:
    Cash Princess, Princess Miki, Financial Ruin Fantasy, asian princess, MONEY FETISH, FINDOM, Financial Slavery,

This is the sweet Valentines clip that every Miki-obsessed jerker needs. On an otherwise lonely day, you can spend it with Me, as I coax you into spoiling and worshipping Me. This beats having a mediocre girlfriend on this holiday, or any day, really.
    You can never have Me, but I can be your Valentine for the evening, since you have no other girl to spoil.

Duration: 00:09:38
    File Size 710.12 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11561.mp4

4. Natasha's Bedroom - Loser Challenge

Natasha's Bedroom - Loser Challenge

Categories:
    verbal humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Loser Abuse, Dirty Talk, Natashas Bedroom, Loser, Humiliation,

This is a verbal humiliation beatdown clip that contains highly degrading language. Don't expect my usual sweet and playful encouragement in this one. How big of a loser are you? Prove it.

Duration: 00:14:31
    File Size 731.87 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11539.mp4

5. Princess Bella - Where Your Cum Belongs

Princess Bella - Where Your Cum Belongs

Categories:
    Loser Abuse, JOI Games, JOI, stroking, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, Verbal Abuse, Humiliation, Princess Bella,

It's an unfortunate fact that you slaves sometimes jerk off and cum- as much as those of us at Mean Girl Manor would like to ban the practice worldwide permanently. But if it has to come out, slave cum is gross, nasty and needs to be disposed of properly. In this video I am going to demonstrate exactly where that vile cum of yours belongs

Duration: 00:05:00
    Resolution: 1280p x 720p
    File Size 169.04 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11560.mp4

6. Princess Lexi Luxe - Cum On Your Face Cei

Princess Lexi Luxe - Cum On Your Face Cei

Categories:
    JOI, Edging Games, JOI Games, Cum Swallowers, Cum Eating, Cum Eating Instruction, Male Cum Swallowing, JOI Fantasy, Jerk off Instruction, stroking, CEI, Princess Lexi Luxe, Cum Play, Cum Countdown,

I want you to do something for me loser, something to entertain me.You have 2 minutes to jerk yourself into a frenzy then resume the loser position and cum all over that pathetic face of yours. Do you think you can do it in time before I deny your sorry ass?

Duration: 00:05:23
    File Size 250.11 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11552.mp4

7. Princess Lexie - Sex Therapist Takeover

Princess Lexie - Sex Therapist Takeover

Categories:
    Princess Lexie, Humiliation, verbal humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Dirty Talk, femdom pov, Loser, Loser Abuse,

I want you to tell Me more about these new sexual fantasies you've been having. You say that lately you've been aroused by the idea of a strong and powerful woman taking control and Dominating you? I know these are new urges for you but tell Me what does she look like? Tall? Sexy? Beautiful? Well to be honest it sounds like you've been fantasizing about Me, your sex therapist. Don't worry, this was all part of My Master plan.

Yes, you see, for years I've been conducting research under the theory that I can take any man, regardless of their sexual preferences, and turn them into a complete and total submissive for Me. To be honest, you've been one of My easiest patients to manipulate and gain control of. Now it's time to take the next step. I want you to completely strip naked and get on your knees; this is where you belong when you're in My presence: on your knees like the little bitch that we both know you are.

Today you'll finally get to do what you've been dreaming about for weeks: jerk your dick for Me, right here in My office. lol you know it's kind of funny how you came to Me to cure your little masturbation addiction, and now you think about jerking it more than ever before! Doesn't it feel good to give in to your urges, to give in to ME? I want you to wank that cock exactly as I tell you to, follow all of My instructions. And maybe, if you're lucky, I'll let you cum. Or maybe not .

Duration: 00:16:52
    Resolution: 1280p x 720p
    File Size 462.68 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11540.mp4

8. Goddess Stella Sol - Cum for your Queen

Goddess Stella Sol - Cum for your Queen

Categories:
    Edging Games, stroking, jerk off, Masturbation Games, JOI, Goddess Stella Sol, JOI Fantasy, RUINED ORGASMS, JOI Games,

I enjoy making men so weak for me that they can't focus on anything but making me happy enough to let them cum. This video will seduce you and make you a Stella Sol addict. I instruct you on serving me as your Queen, encouraging you to jerk off slowly to start and then more and more until I decide it's time for you to pop. I show you my beautiful, round, naked, perky tits to make your cock and balls rage with passion and desire for my beauty. You will love this video and will find it impossible not to play again and again.

Duration: 00:07:30
    File Size 845.75 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11543.mp4

9. London Lix - Vicious Cycle Verbal Humiliation

London Lix - Vicious Cycle Verbal Humiliation

Categories:
    Loser Abuse, big tits, verbal humiliation, JOI, London Lix, Verbal Abuse, Dirty Talk, femdom pov,

You've sexualized self destruction, conditioned yourself into social isolation and sexual dysfunction. I'm your virtual girlfriend and give you all the sensations you can't have in real life. On the one hand your situation gets worse, on the other hand it's getting more and more pleasurable, with this beautiful Goddess giving you sexual fulfillment. Due to the impossibility to compete with my sharp intellect, you're unable to cut the Gordian knot. I pull you in to an incredibly intense and mindfucking spiral of verbal abuse, and you're loving it. This is a vicious cycle of verbal humiliation, and the closer I get, the more you crave to feel my whispers pierce your brain. You need this now.

Duration: 00:11:54
    File Size 260.82 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11559.mp4

10. My 12inch strap on

My 12inch strap on

Categories:
    Make Me Bi, Forced Crossdressing, Forced Fem, Sissy Sluts, Sissy Training, Slut Training,

I was looking through my dildo box and I decided to pull out my BIGGEST strap on. How does that make you feel?? Horny? Nervous? Just embrace it and worship me and my perfection and do anything that I tell you to do

Duration: 00:07:49
    File Size 539.96 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11548.mp4