Notices

Page 51 of 685 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. London River - Obeying Doctors Orders 540p

London River - Obeying Doctors Orders 540p

London River - Obeying Doctors Orders 540p

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, POV, JOI, CEI, Blonde, , MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Solo, Masturbation, JOI, Lingerie, , Stockings, Doctor, POV,

:
    Lexie is a young lady who is learning about her body, and who better to ask then a trained medical professional. But when it turns out that her doctor is London Rivers, her check up does not turn out how Lexie expected. Dr. Rivers asks the young lady a few questions about sex, and Lexie reveals that she has had sex with a boy before and that it hurt. Luckily, Dr. Rivers has just the right prescription. She reaches around the girl and rubs her pussy tenderly, watching Lexies face react to the newfound pleasure she is experiencing. Then the doctor makes her lay on all fours, finally dropping down to eat the young teens pussy with clinical precision. The girl loves every minute, and soon finds that fucking women is a joy unto itself. Just what the doctor ordered!

Name: london_river_full_hi.mp4
    Duration:00:24:26
    Size: 528.14 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 2699 Kbps
    Audio Codec: AAC LC

В» Download - london_river_full_hi.mp4 - 528.7 MB В«

2. brooklyn chase trick or treat stroke and repeat

brooklyn chase trick or treat stroke and repeat

brooklyn chase trick or treat stroke and repeat

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, POV, JOI, CEI, big ass, big tits, milf, solo,

:
    I am getting ready for Halloween by wearing a super skimpy and sexy costume that shows off my m..assive tits, so I cannot really blame you watching me in secret. Do not worry, it is okay for you to look at my boobs since I am not your real mom, only your stepmom. I am just having a tough time keeping my tits in my top. Do you think that is going to be a problem? What about when I take my tits out and starts rubbing them for you. You do not have a problem with that, do you? I want you to imagine your face pressed up against my boobs while you jerk off. Grab your dick and stroke it how you would fuck my juicy, MILF pussy. I am going to cum just watching you get harder and harder. Who needs trick or treating when we can stay in and watch each other get off?

Name: brooklyn chase trick or treat stroke and repeat.mp4
    Duration:00:27:08
    Size: 2.31 GB
    Resolution: 1520 x 848
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 12000 Kbps

В» Download - brooklyn.chase.trick.or.treat.stroke.and.repeat.mp 4 - 2.3 GB В«

3. Yasmin scott sadistic orgasms 21 05 2018

Yasmin scott sadistic orgasms 21 05 2018

YASMIN SCOTT $4DISTIC ORGASMS 21 05 2018

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, POV, JOI, CEI, Femdom, Brunette, , High Heels, Jerk Off Instruction, Solo,

:
    You want to make your Mistress proud? You want your Mistress to be impressed by your obedience? You want to do anything and everything to put a smile on your Mistress's face? If answered yes to all three questions then Mistress Yasmin is ready to see if you are worthy of being her personal bitch boy. All she asks is for you to be ready to accept any pain that she desires to have dished out on you. Now drop to your knees, pull out your cock and grab your balls for your Mistress!

Name: YASMIN SCOTT $4DISTIC ORGASMS 21 05 2018.mp4
    Duration:00:10:18
    Size: 877 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 11580 Kbps

В» Download - YASMIN SCOTT $4DISTIC ORGASMS 21.05.2018.mp4 - 877.3 MB В«

4. Mistress Tina Kay-Stroke Submission

Mistress Tina Kay-Stroke Submission

Mistress Tina Kay-Stroke Submission

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, POV, JOI, CEI, CUM E4TING, INSTRUC7ION, CUM COUNTDOWN, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, JERK OFF INSTRUC7ION,

:
    Mistress Tina Kay knows that every part of her natural beauty turns you on and makes your dick hard just looking at her. Just look at her gorgeous tits, her firm, round ass, and yes, her pink, wet pussy too. Well today is your lucky day because Tina wants to see just how hard your dick gets at the thought of being with her, and she is going to let you cum as well. But you have to follow her rules and cum only when she allows it.

Name: Stroke Submission.mp4
    Duration:00:08:46
    Size: 559.28 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 8605 Kbps

В» Download - Stroke Submission.mp4 - 559.5 MB В«

5. Stephanie West - Femdom Addiction

Stephanie West - Femdom Addiction

Stephanie West - Femdom Addiction

Tags:
    Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI,

:
    Princess Stephanie West is ready to completely ruin your simple existence of a life. Once she is finished melting your brain and turning it into a pile of goo you will be completely addicted to your new Master. You will live to serve her every need and desire thinking only about how you

Name: Stephanie West Femdom Addiction.mp4
    Duration:00:11:25
    Size: 964.65 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 11484 Kbps

В» Download - Stephanie West Femdom Addiction.mp4 - 965.0 MB В«

6. Riley Reid - The Riley Reid Experience

Riley Reid - The Riley Reid Experience

Riley Reid - The Riley Reid Experience

Tags:
    Femdom POV, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation, Anal, Play, Stockings,

:
    FleshLight Girl Mistress Riley Reid wants you to feel how incredible it is to fuck her but the closest you will get is humping the silicone fleshlight molded of her asshole. LOL Of course slaves are not permitted to penetrate her divine flesh. Fucking the model of her perfect ass just makes you more desperate and horny for the real thing.

Name: Riley Reid The Riley Reid Experience.mp4
    Duration:00:11:04
    Size: 941.07 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 11556 Kbps

В» Download - Riley Reid The Riley Reid Experience.mp4 - 941.4 MB В«

7. Raven Bay - Owned by Raven

Raven Bay - Owned by Raven

Raven Bay - Owned by Raven

Tags:
    Femdom, Blonde, , Busty, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tits, Latex,

:
    Your dream of being completely owned by Goddess Raven is officially a reality as she transforms you into the perfect bitch boy. Ohh you thought being a slave was going to be easy? You thought you got to decide what she owns, controls and takes from you? You were wrong! Your mind, your body and your wallet now belong to your Goddess whether you like it or not.

Name: RAVEN BAY OWNED BY RAVEN.mp4
    Duration:00:11:11
    Size: 946.71 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 11508 Kbps

В» Download - RAVEN BAY OWNED BY RAVEN.mp4 - 947.1 MB В«

8. Rachael Rampage Dirty Boys Get Rewarded

Rachael Rampage Dirty Boys Get Rewarded

Rachael Rampage Dirty Boys Get Rewarded

Tags:
    Femdom, Big Tits, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, , Latex, Tattoo, , Solo, Jerk Off Instruction,

:
    Mistress Rachel is in complete control of your cock and gets very excited when turning men into nasty, obedient slaves. If you promise to be an extra dirty boy today you will finally be allowed to cum and swallow every last drop to please her. In fact the filthier you are for your Mistress the more she will reward you with her big, shiny tits shoved right in your face.

Name: RACHAEL RAMPAGE DIRTY BOYS GET REWARDED.mp4
    Duration:00:08:18
    Size: 523.67 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 8500 Kbps

В» Download - RACHAEL RAMPAGE DIRTY BOYS GET REWARDED.mp4 - 523.9 MB В«

9. Marley Brinx - Test of Obedience

Marley Brinx - Test of Obedience

Marley Brinx - Test of Obedience

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, POV, JOI, CEI, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Stockings,

:
    All Mistress Marley requires is a nice long string to play a little game that gets you and her off in more ways than one. She want's to see how far you will let yourself go to make your Mistress happy and proud to call you her own. My test of obedience starts with taking your string and tieing it tightly around your balls making your cock even harder than it already is. Yes, you may be a good boy and start stroking that cock but you will never be allowed to cum unless I give you permission which won't be easy. I want to see you work hard to please me so I know you are dedicated to being my collared and kept slave. Show me just how much pain you are willing to take to prove you want to be mine and maybe if I am pleased I will let you cum.

Name: Marley Brinx Test of Obedience.mp4
    Duration:00:11:13
    Size: 953.15 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 11555 Kbps

В» Download - Marley Brinx Test of Obedience.mp4 - 953.5 MB В«

10. Marley Brinx - Sissy Clit Makeover

Marley Brinx - Sissy Clit Makeover

Marley Brinx - Sissy Clit Makeover

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, POV, JOI, CEI, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI,

:
    It's time to burn all of your stupid boy clothes as you are about to have no more use for any of them. Mistress Marley Brinx is an expert in turning men into sissy sluts and you are next. Your cock is going to be transformed into a locked up and caged clit after Marley is done with you. This is your chance to have one last and final orgasm before your new life as her slutty sissy pet begins. Time to milk out every last drop of testosterone so put on your sluttiest and frilliest outfit to please Miss Marley. She wants nothing more than to help transform you into her perfect cock loving sissy. So be a good girl for your Mistress and take off all of your boy clothes as your life as her personal sissy begins

Name: Marley Brinx Sissy Clit Makeover, 20, 2019.mp4
    Duration:00:09:32
    Size: 808.49 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 11540 Kbps

ENLACE