Notices

Page 61 of 685 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161561 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. Lindsey Leigh - Fat Boy Sole Worship

Lindsey Leigh - Fat Boy Sole Worship

Lindsey Leigh - Fat Boy Sole Worship

Tags:
    Lindsey Leigh, Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

DESCRIPTION:
    -

Name: backup-3214141414.mp4
    Duration:00:05:18
    Size: 152.32 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 3809 Kbps
    Audio Codec: mp4a-40-2

⊳ backup-3214141414.mp4 ⊲

2. Lindsey Leigh - Blackmailed sissy

Lindsey Leigh - Blackmailed sissy

Lindsey Leigh - Blackmailed sissy

Tags:
    Lindsey Leigh, SISSY TRAINING, SISSY SLUTS, FORCED FEM, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, SLUT TRAINING, MAKE ME BI, FEMINIZATION, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Humiliation, Degradation,

DESCRIPTION:
    For months now you've been begging to be feminized. Finally I decide to wear pink which puts me in the mood to sissify you. Here put some of my lipstick on, now pose for the camera, lips pouting. Here is a pink thong of mine, put it on and start twerking for me. Twerk, twerk, twerk for my camera! Here is one of my bras put this on and strike a pose. Laughing hysterically at you and how quickly you feminized I capture photo after video. I decide this whole look wouldn't be complete without a big pink dildo in your mouth. Omg, now with that dick in your mouth I want you to tell me your mothers number. Wow you sure gave that info up quickly, now I wonder what ill do with it

Name: backup-3213131313.mp4
    Duration:00:09:16
    Size: 889.5 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 13340 Kbps
    Audio Codec: mp4a-40-4

⊳ backup-3213131313.mp4 ⊲

3. Lady Inara - Valentine's Hate

Lady Inara - Valentine's Hate

Lady Inara - Valentine's Hate

Tags:
    Lady Inara, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Female Domination, verbal humiliation, Degradation, Loser, Loser Abuse, Verbal Abuse,

DESCRIPTION:
    -

Name: backup-3212121212.mp4
    Duration:00:04:37
    Size: 353.04 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 10464 Kbps

⊳ backup-3212121212.mp4 ⊲

4. Kendra James - Hand humper edging

Kendra James - Hand humper edging

Kendra James - Hand humper edging

Tags:
    Kendra James, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, Edging Games, loser, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS,

DESCRIPTION:
    -

Name: backup-3211111111.mp4
    Duration:00:12:11
    Size: 1.13 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 13177 Kbps

⊳ backup-3211111111.mp4 ⊲

5. Janira Wolfe - Daddy Wolfe Says Gentle Is For Pussies

Janira Wolfe - Daddy Wolfe Says Gentle Is For Pussies

Janira Wolfe - Daddy Wolfe Says Gentle Is For Pussies

Tags:
    Janira Wolfe, Anal, Training, Anal, Masturbation, Anal, , prostate m..assage, prostate fetish,

DESCRIPTION:
    So, if you're here watching, I take it that means you've accepted Me as your new Daddy. Good, let U/us start your training. Day one of training is done in your own home as you follow My instructions on the screen, because, well, that tight little hole of yours needs to be nice and stretched out before Daddy's dick comes anywhere near it. See, Daddy doesn't like to be gentle with Her anal sluts, and that's what you are now: an anal slut. Gentle is for pussies, and no matter how much you may like to pretend that's what you have down there, it's not. Pussies resemble a beautiful flower, alerting the one on the other side that it's delicate and not to be roughed up. But that little slut hole of yours? Well, it's just a hole made for stretching, and that's what you're going to do for Me. So, you're going to keep that focus on Daddy's dick for motivation as I make you stretch out that hole for Me nice and forcefully with your fingers, your hand, and then by sitting on a nice big cock, just like Daddy's, and fucking yourself until you cum hands-free.because, of course, I need to see how much you love even the mere idea of bending over for Daddy Wolfe's dick.

Name: backup-3209090909.mp4
    Duration:00:12:52
    Size: 1.08 GB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps / 11869 Kbps

⊳ backup-3209090909.mp4 ⊲

6. Melting Your Stupid Pig Brain With My Ass And Heels

Melting Your Stupid Pig Brain With My Ass And Heels

Miss Tiffany - Melting Your Stupid Pig Brain With My Ass And Heels

Tags:
    Miss Tiffany, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH, FINDOM, Cash Princess, Financial Slavery, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Financial Slave Training,

DESCRIPTION:
    My ass and my high heels make you so fucking stupid. They make you so weak. And I love taking every cent you have just by flaunting my perfect heels and my perfect ass. It's so fucking easy. Draining you stupid wallets like you is one of my favorite things to do. I'm so perfect, it's so easy to make you feel so weak and so stupid, yet so turned on.
    You are obsessed with my ass and my sexy long legs that go down to a delicious pair of high heels. You're in fucking heaven. It's almost too much for you to handle. And I love exploiting your weakness. I want you to pay my sexy ass and heels just before you cum. But let's see if you can make it until the end of the video. The urge to pay my ass and heels might overtake you before then and you might find yourself clicking long before you cum.
    My ass and my heels have this effect on your stupid piggy brain. They give you this uncontrollable urge to pay them. I'm going to tease you and make you weaker and weaker. I love draining your fucking wallet and it's so easy when I look like this. I know how horny you are right now, I know you can't stop jerking, you can't look away. My ass and heels are driving you crazy. You're addicted to them.
    Keep stroking loser, let your brain cells slip away. There's no way you can resist me, so why bother? You get to jerk to my heels and ass And pay me at the same time, I'm starting to think I'm too good for you. Because you enjoy this so much. You love being fucked over by me. And I love fucking you over. There's no way a weak loser like you could resist all this temptation.
    You're going to cum and pay like a good little piggy. A good little piggy who's so stupid for my heels and my perfect ass. You're going to get so addicted to this video. With every stroke, you further your addiction and it makes it even easier to take all of your money. Tribute and them cum, nothing feels better. That's a good boy. Oink oink piggy. This obsession is only going to get worse.

Name: backup-3208080808.mp4
    Duration:00:08:04
    Size: 600.01 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 10058 Kbps

⊳ backup-3208080808.mp4 ⊲

7. Goddess Ashlynn Taylor - Suffer while you Jerk

Goddess Ashlynn Taylor - Suffer while you Jerk

Goddess Ashlynn Taylor - Suffer while you Jerk

Tags:
    barefoot, feet, feet humiliation, Feet JOI, foot domination, foot fetish, foot play, foot slave, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, foot worship, Goddess Ashlynn Taylor, goddess feet, POV feet, POV FOOT WORSHIP, shoes fetish, shoes JOI,

DESCRIPTION:
    Goddess Ashlynn Taylor is seated before you in a sexy, revealing outfit and a beautiful pair of boots. She commands you to come closer and worship her boots. You lick the smooth, shiny boots and begin to suck on the heel. Determined to make you suffer as you jerk, Ashlynn produces a clothespin that you have to place on your balls.
    You return to boot worship and Ashlynn gives you another clothespin to add. She has you spit on her boots and lick it back up. Goddess Ashlynn adds clothespin's to your balls time and again. She shows you the exact rhythm you need to stroke to her at. She demands you suck both heels at once and stretches your mouth to its limit.
    Ever the sadist, Goddess Ashlynn begins to administer strokes of her crop to your already tortured balls. A final clothespin is added and Ashlynn continues to strike with her crop. Sensing your orgasm is near, she makes you back away from her. Ashlynn giggles gleefully as you cum all over yourself. She tells you to clean the floor and depart so she can welcome her next slave.

Name: backup-3207070707.mp4
    Duration:00:09:45
    Size: 457.09 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 6479 Kbps

⊳ backup-3207070707.mp4 ⊲

8. Eva de Vil - Humiliation is Bliss

Eva de Vil - Humiliation is Bliss

Eva de Vil - Humiliation is Bliss

Tags:
    Degradation, Dirty Talk, Eva de Vil, Female Domination, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Loser, Loser Abuse, Small Cock, Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, SPH, Verbal Abuse, verbal humiliation,

DESCRIPTION:
    t's so pathetic how hard your cock gets as you sit there and take abuse from an arrogant, serenely beautiful woman. What's wrong with you, freak? The more horrible I am, the thicker your disgusting worm gets. You're hopelessly addicted and recklessly obsessed with my humiliation. There's nothing you can do but shrink up, hunch over and goon out your last remaining brain cells to my sweet voice. Try not to cry as I highlight all your insecurities, bitch.

Name: backup-3206060606.mp4
    Duration:00:11:09
    Size: 407.59 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 5000 Kbps

⊳ backup-3206060606.mp4 ⊲

9. Danielle Maye - Leg Cross Cum Countdown

Danielle Maye - Leg Cross Cum Countdown

Danielle Maye - Leg Cross Cum Countdown

Tags:
    Danielle Maye, Feet JOI, feet, foot fetish, foot worship, POV feet, feet humiliation, foot domination, barefoot, foot play, foot slave, goddess feet, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP,

DESCRIPTION:
    Dani has some of the longest legs in the game, wearing beautiful tanned stockings she teases your cock and holds your cum for a 10 second countdown.

Name: backup-3205050505.mp4
    Duration:00:08:08
    Size: 607.67 MB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps / 10024 Kbps

⊳ backup-3205050505.mp4 ⊲

10. Danielle Maye - I Want Your Fathers Estate

Danielle Maye - I Want Your Fathers Estate

Danielle Maye - I Want Your Fathers Estate

Tags:
    Danielle Maye, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH, FINDOM, Cash Princess, Financial Slavery, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Financial Slave Training,

DESCRIPTION:
    Im the son of your former teacher who has passed away very angry and disappointed that you have taken my inheritance. I am married to a very wealthy woman and feel bad that I was a disappointment to my father as I was a failure at school have a low paid job and rely on my wifes money.You have contacted me and invited me to your office of the life insurance company you work at to explain,apologise and use me like you did my father.It is the end of the day and no one else is there.

Name: backup-3204040404.mp4
    Duration:00:10:36
    Size: 1.06 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps / 14006 Kbps

⊳ backup-3204040404.mp4 ⊲