Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 6841

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 20 - Intimate With Goddess

Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 20 - Intimate With Goddess

Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 20 - Intimate With Goddess

Actress name: Princess Violette & Ciel boyfriend
    Release Date: 2017 - 2022
    Studio: IWantClips - Clips4Sale
    Tags: Femdom, POV, JOI, CEI, SPH, Findom, Teen, Cute, Mesmerize, Denial, Intox, Verbal Humiliation, Poppers, Feet, Soles, Virgin, Lingerie, , Stockings, Face Fetish, Mindfuck, Brainwash, Big Ass, Small Tits, Gooning, Edging, Cuckolding, High Heels, Shiny, Goddess Worship, Schoolgirl, Blackmail, Brat, Blowjob, Forced Bi, Taboo, Spit, Breath Play, Roleplay, Chastity, Fishnet, , Bodysuit, Trance, Hypno, Smoking, Solo, Nylon,
    DESCRIPTION: DESCRIPTION

File Name: Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 20 - Intimate With Goddess.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:28
    File Size: 243.36 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Video: mp4

► Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 20 - Intimate With Goddess.mp4

2. Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 21 - Addicted To Goddess

Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 21 - Addicted To Goddess

Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 21 - Addicted To Goddess

Tags: Femdom, POV, JOI, CEI, SPH, Findom, Teen, Cute, Mesmerize, Denial, Intox, Verbal Humiliation, Poppers, Feet, Soles, Virgin, Lingerie, , Stockings, Face Fetish, Mindfuck, Brainwash, Big Ass, Small Tits, Gooning, Edging, Cuckolding, High Heels, Shiny, Goddess Worship, Schoolgirl, Blackmail, Brat, Blowjob, Forced Bi, Taboo, Spit, Breath Play, Roleplay, Chastity, Fishnet, , Bodysuit, Trance, Hypno, Smoking, Solo, Nylon,

File Name: Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 21 - Addicted To Goddess.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:22
    File Size: 369.35 MB

► Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 21 - Addicted To Goddess.mp4

3. Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 22 - Weak

Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 22 - Weak

Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 22 - Weak

File Name: Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 22 - Weak.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:32
    File Size: 395.82 MB

► Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 22 - Weak.mp4

4. Princess Violette - 5 Minute Mindfuck

Princess Violette - 5 Minute Mindfuck

Princess Violette - 5 Minute Mindfuck

File Name: Princess Violette - 5 Minute Mindfuck.mp4
    Duration: 00:05:43
    File Size: 497.17 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720

► Princess Violette - 5 Minute Mindfuck.mp4

5. Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 1 - I Hope You Lose Your Mind

Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 1 - I Hope You Lose Your Mind

Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 1 - I Hope You Lose Your Mind

File Name: Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 1 - I Hope You Lose Your Mind.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:36
    File Size: 473.17 MB

► Princess Violette - 30 Days Of Denial - Day 1 - I Hope You Lose Your Mind.mp4

6. Princess Violette - A Seductive Denial

Princess Violette - A Seductive Denial

Princess Violette - A Seductive Denial

File Name: Princess Violette - A Seductive Denial.mp4
    Duration: 00:13:57
    File Size: 660.86 MB

► Princess Violette - A Seductive Denial.mp4

7. Tsarina Baltic - Mindfucking

Tsarina Baltic - Mindfucking

Tsarina Baltic - Mindfucking

Tags: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, CEI, jerk on feet, Feet JOI, foot fetish, POV foot JOI, feet jerk off, Tsarina Baltic, cum on feet,
    You've been craving to get fucked like this by me for so long, You miss it when I tell you how your brain cells are going to out if you do it this, more, heck it turns you on just hearing me tell you I want an empty thoughtless little stroke drone instead of what you come in as. And it's so easy to get you fucked up on this firey juice! A few more puffs and you're back with an insane throbbing cock, sensitive to the bone and a braindead moron stroking it for my perfect feet! Let's dumb you down for good! I've got my flexible perfect legs to thank for ruining your tiny little brain, but let's be serious for a moment, there wasn't a lot in your nogging even when we started.

File Name: x3vhsdgtsur09dv0x82i.mp4
    Duration: 00:16:24
    File Size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM Keep2Share
    ► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / x3vhsdgtsur09dv0x82i.mp4

8. Star Nine - Bionic JOI

Star Nine - Bionic JOI

Star Nine - Bionic JOI

Tags: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, CEI, stroking, Ruined Orgasm, JOI Games, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, Jerk off Instruction, Mind Fuck, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Star Nine, Jerkoff Commands,
    You are the doctor who created the bionic woman. You've just finished making some repairs to her bionic feet and she wants to thank you for all of the work you have done on her over the years. She's noticed how you always take particular care with her feet - especially when she's wearing suntan pantyhose.
    She decides to thank u with a little stroking game. She arches and flexes her perfect nylon feet, showing them off to u as she lays out the rules - you can cum once she's used the word "bionic" in conversation 10 times

File Name: 70k16teaox1zhqbjhr.mp4
    Duration: 00:11:45
    File Size: 857.29 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM Keep2Share
    ► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / 70k16teaox1zhqbjhr.mp4

9. Princess Rene - Are You Really a Loser?

Princess Rene - Are You Really a Loser?

Princess Rene - Are You Really a Loser?

Tags: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, CEI, Princess Rene, stroking, Female Domination, Loser, Verbal Abuse, Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Loser Training, verbal humiliation, Dirty Talk, JOI, Dirty Talk,
    Are you a loser? Or are you just a horny guy? I know I'm really hot so maybe you're not a loser, you're just a normal, horny guy who came across my clips site and decided you like jerking off to me. Maybe you even have a great career and are educated. Maybe you even have a family or a successful social life. But, could you still be a loser? I'll tell you definitively if you are a loser or if you're just a normal guy who happened to be really horny and therefore jerk off to my clips. I'll also tell you what to do about it if you are a LOSER!

File Name: 5hcys6r0r9mmem220j.mp4
    Duration: 00:08:42
    File Size: 296.1 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720

DOWNLOAD FROM Keep2Share
    ► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / 5hcys6r0r9mmem220j.mp4

10. Princess Lexie - Just The Tip

Princess Lexie - Just The Tip

Princess Lexie - Just The Tip

Tags: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, CEI, Masturbation Games, Edging Games, TE4SE and DENIAL, stroking, Princess Lexie, JOI, RUINED ORGASMS, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, Jerk off Instruction,
    It's that time again. Time for Me to take control of that cock and to play another one of My famous jerk-off games. You love it when I'm in charge. I am so good at it. So good at controlling your cock. Controlling your pleasure. You so desperately want to obey Me. To please Me.

File Name: djhn7sim9h0o8el9o8.mp4
    Duration: 00:15:20
    File Size: 338.05 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM Keep2Share
    ► DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE / djhn7sim9h0o8el9o8.mp4