Notices

Page 74 of 685 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174574 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. Valeriesins - Cheap Wank

Valeriesins - Cheap Wank

Valeriesins - Cheap Wank

Tags:
    Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, Masturbation, Games, Masturbation Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS, TE4SE and DENIAL, Valeriesins,

DESCRIPTION:
    Its simple, in this clip you can only jerk when you tribute. And its not that expensive but its worth every penny. Just follow my instructions and enjoy the view

Name: Backup_3992.mp4
    Duration:00:20:45
    Size: 1.19 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 7966 Kbps
    Audio Codec: mp4a-40-2

В» Download | Backup_3992.mp4 В«

2. Valeriesins - Blackmail-Fantasy Part 3 - The Bare Minimal

Valeriesins - Blackmail-Fantasy Part 3 - The Bare Minimal

Valeriesins - Blackmail-Fantasy Part 3 - The Bare Minimal

Tags:
    Degradation, Dirty Talk, Female Domination, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Loser, Loser Abuse, Valeriesins, Verbal Abuse, verbal humiliation,

DESCRIPTION:
    Now that i have soo much incriminating proofs against you, its time to use it up against you. But i have pitty for you and ill start slow and gentle. I have a monthly fee for me keeping my mouth shut. A bare minimal anyone can afford. And you will grant it asap or else ..

Name: Backup_3991.mp4
    Duration:00:06:58
    Size: 414.22 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 8016 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_3991.mp4 В«

3. Reverend Taura - Rate your manhood

Reverend Taura - Rate your manhood

Reverend Taura - Rate your manhood

Tags:
    Degradation, Dirty Talk, Female Domination, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Loser, Loser Abuse, Reverend Taura, Verbal Abuse, verbal humiliation,

DESCRIPTION:
    After everything you've ;earned about the patriarchy and the lies, can you continue on a path with your head held high? The truth has stripped you of your pride and you must start again.

Name: Backup_3990.mp4
    Duration:00:08:30
    Size: 495.1 MB
    Frame Rate: 60.000 fps / 8000 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_3990.mp4 В«

4. Reverend Taura - ASMR JOI

Reverend Taura - ASMR JOI

Reverend Taura - ASMR JOI

Tags:
    Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, Masturbation, Games, Masturbation Instruction, Reverend Taura, RUINED ORGASMS, TE4SE and DENIAL,

DESCRIPTION:
    Jerking off for me feels so good that you can feel it in your ears. Milk yourself dry and eat everything that you make for me. Headphones are best for this.

Name: Backup_3989.mp4
    Duration:00:20:11
    Size: 1.16 GB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps / 8000 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_3989.mp4 В«

5. Lady Nina - The relapse-fantasy game

Lady Nina - The relapse-fantasy game

Lady Nina - The relapse-fantasy game

Tags:
    big tits, big tits jerk off, big tits JOI, Boobs Worship, Breast Worship, Lady Nina, Tits Worship,

DESCRIPTION:
    Barely acknowledging the fact your attempting to steer clear, I'm releasing this compulsory relapse-fantasy clip. You're going to be a good boy and play along. I've a tremendously brain-fucking game to play with you here. Fines apply in the clip, if you can't handle the demands

Name: Backup_3988.mp4
    Duration:00:08:29
    Size: 269.13 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 4306 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_3988.mp4 В«

6. Lady Nina - My squealing pay piggy

Lady Nina - My squealing pay piggy

Lady Nina - My squealing pay piggy

Tags:
    Cash Princess, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Financial Slave Training, Financial Slavery, FINDOM, Lady Nina, MONEY FETISH,

DESCRIPTION:
    You're MY PIG. All mine. Hopelessly desperate to be useful to me in your garbage existence. Luckily for you, i do use you and your wallet. You love when i let you pay for my things. Highlight of your pathetic life. You squeal as you pay me, oinking on your knees a true happy pay piggy. You know ill always pick you up and drop you as i feel, just like today! And you wouldn't expect anything more! PIG.

Name: Backup_3987.mp4
    Duration:00:08:05
    Size: 256.28 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 4304 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_3987.mp4 В«

7. Prance For Me. Mean Girl and the Dweeb (season 2 episode 1)

Prance For Me. Mean Girl and the Dweeb (season 2 episode 1)

Skyla Novea - Prance For Me. Mean Girl and the Dweeb (season 2 episode 1)

Tags:
    Degradation, Feminisation, FEMINIZATION, Feminization, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, FORCED FEM, Forced Femdom, Humiliation, MAKE ME BI, Sissification, Sissy, Sissy Slut, SISSY SLUTS, SISSY TRAINING, Sissy Training, Skyla Novea, SLUT TRAINING,

DESCRIPTION:
    Now sissy, put on a good show for me, if you do a good job I'll go to the mall with you to pick out lots of new sissy lingerie for you. Now you look so cute in your bra and panties. give me a twirl. That's right dweeb!
    And I think you should be more grateful for all this. I want you make sure your sissy clit is hard while I degrade you like this. stroke

Name: Backup_4028.mp4
    Duration:00:14:11
    Size: 272.43 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 23.976 fps / 2523 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4028.mp4 В«

8. Princess Wystri - Eat Your Cum Like Candy

Princess Wystri - Eat Your Cum Like Candy

Princess Wystri - Eat Your Cum Like Candy

Tags:
    CEI, Cum Countdown, Cum Eating, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Play, Cum Swallowers, Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Male Cum Swallowing, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, POV, Princess Wystri,

DESCRIPTION:
    It's almost Halloween, and I know just how to celebrate - you get to trick or treat for your cum! I know you're a secret cum addict. You can't get enough of it. So let Me guide you to stroke and edge for Me a few times, and then I'll give you a countdown. When I get to one, you get to cum and then eat up all of your yummy treat!

Name: Backup_4026.mp4
    Duration:00:10:46
    Size: 819.66 MB
    Frame Rate: 23.976 fps / 10320 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4026.mp4 В«

9. Princess Camryn - Mine Forever

Princess Camryn - Mine Forever

Princess Camryn - Mine Forever

Tags:
    brainwash, brainwashing, Hypno Domination, Hypnotic, hypnotism, Mental, Mesmerize, mesmerizing, mind control, Mind Fuck, Princess Camryn,

DESCRIPTION:
    Do you really think you could escape me? Silly boy, I am a true succubus. I prey on your sexual desire and suck you dry. You know how dangerous I am, but you will enjoy every moment of pleasure I give you, until your last breath.

Name: Backup_4023.mp4
    Duration:00:10:32
    Size: 802.28 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 10322 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4023.mp4 В«

10. Goddess Violet - Painful CBT Task

Goddess Violet - Painful CBT Task

Goddess Violet - Painful CBT Task

Tags:
    Degradation, Dirty Talk, Female Domination, Goddess Violet, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Loser, Loser Abuse, Verbal Abuse, verbal humiliation,

DESCRIPTION:
    Your pathetic little dick deserves to hurt. I'll show you how to make those balls ache and your dick go soft and turn bright pink. Time to give it the pummeling it deserves. All you need is a big, heavy book and a willingness to follow my every command. It isn't like you were going to use that pathetic excuse for a dick anyway, right?

Name: Backup_4019.mp4
    Duration:00:04:24
    Size: 211.31 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 6387 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4019.mp4 В«