Notices

Page 75 of 685 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175575 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Jerk Off Instructions - Goddess, Humiliation, Loser+

1. Amazon Goddess Harley - Swallow Your Pride Fag

Amazon Goddess Harley - Swallow Your Pride Fag

Amazon Goddess Harley - Swallow Your Pride Fag

Tags:
    Amazon Goddess Harley, Degradation, Feminisation, FEMINIZATION, Feminization, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, FORCED FEM, Forced Femdom, Humiliation, MAKE ME BI, Sissification, Sissy, Sissy Slut, SISSY SLUTS, SISSY TRAINING, Sissy Training, SLUT TRAINING,

DESCRIPTION:
    You want to please women but you can't. You cannot please women and you need to stop trying. At least sexually.
    If you want to feel that fulfillment of pleasing someone else sexually, it's going to have to be a man.
    Swallow your pride along with that cum, faggot. Stop messing around with women and start sucking some cocks.

Name: Backup_4017.mp4
    Duration:00:05:33
    Size: 93.36 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Frame Rate: 60.000 fps / 2150 Kbps
    Audio Codec: mp4a-40-2

В» Download | Backup_4017.mp4 В«

2. Christy Berrie - Mental and Anal Fucking

Christy Berrie - Mental and Anal Fucking

Christy Berrie - Mental and Anal, Fucking

Tags:
    anal game, anal instruction, anal joi, anal training, Christy Berrie, coerced anal training, forced anal, forced anal masturbation, forced anal training, prostate fetish, strap-on training, tipsy,

DESCRIPTION:
    You fuck yourself for Me. You lose your mind and you penetrate your asshole. You've been waiting to fill your whore hole while sniffing and snorting your slut juice. You feel like a slut when you're fucked up for Me. Feeling your asshole open up with each inhale turns into a cycle. Sniff, open, fuck. Sniff, open, fuck. You don't need to think straight when you're fucked up for Me. I'll tell you what to do. I'll tell you how to sniff. I'll tell you how to fuck your ass.

Name: Backup_4008.mp4
    Duration:00:15:23
    Size: 588.01 MB
    Resolution: 1904 x 1072
    Frame Rate: 60.000 fps / 5000 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4008.mp4 В«

3. Goddess Alexandra Snow - Sold By Your Goddess

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Sold By Your Goddess

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Sold By Your Goddess

Tags:
    Degradation, Feminisation, FEMINIZATION, Feminization, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, FORCED FEM, Forced Femdom, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Humiliation, MAKE ME BI, Sissification, Sissy, Sissy Slut, SISSY SLUTS, SISSY TRAINING, Sissy Training, SLUT TRAINING,

DESCRIPTION:
    I know you've been craving this for some time. You'd been dreaming of being my little whore. You're desperate to be close to my feet and you know the only way you're going to be allowed to do that is if you sell your body for me. That's right. You'll get to worship my feet once your slutty little holes start making me some real money. I'm not interested in letting you anywhere near me otherwise. So go out. Get yourself a john and some money. Bring back your Goddess proper tribute and only then may you worship my feet.

Name: Backup_4005.mp4
    Duration:00:10:42
    Size: 695.51 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 24.000 fps / 8892 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4005.mp4 В«

4. Valentine Network - The office of extinction

Valentine Network - The office of extinction

Valentine Network - The office of extinction

Tags:
    BUTT PLUG, CHASTITY, Degradation, Feminisation, FEMINIZATION, Feminization, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, FORCED FEM, Forced Femdom, Humiliation, MAKE ME BI, Sissification, Sissy, Sissy Slut, SISSY SLUTS, SISSY TRAINING, Sissy Training, SLUT TRAINING, Valentine Network,

DESCRIPTION:
    Females have taken over the government and all males are either castrated workers or sent to the disposal department. Beta seed will be eliminated from society to prevent reproduction of wimps and the only males left for breeding must have a minimum 9 inches.

Follow the saga as you have been in hiding as a beta boy with a cock a full inch under the state minimum. You dared to date a girl from the Office of Extinction. You foolishly believed that after only a year of dating her and depleting your savings to fund her cuckolding ways, that you'de finally be able to take your pants off in front of her. Your hopes were dashed when she refused to harbor a wimp fugitive and she turned you in to the beta seed disposal department.

Horrifically, she came up with an even more degrading use for a wimp like you. She intends to use you as a warning to all other inferior makes that remain in hiding. You'll be put in chastity and turned into a walking joke on State Propaganda TV.

Name: Backup_4003.mp4
    Duration:01:30:06
    Size: 1.91 GB
    Frame Rate: 59.940 fps / 2711 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4003.mp4 В«

5. Lola Rae - Premature ejaculation foot slave training

Lola Rae - Premature ejaculation foot slave training

Tags:
    cum on feet, feet jerk off, feet jerkoff, Feet JOI, foot fetish, foot job, footjob, jerk on feet, Lola Rae,POV foot JOI,

DESCRIPTION:

Name: Backup_4001.mp4
    Duration:00:04:22
    Size: 558.45 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 17778 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4001.mp4 В«

6. Lola Rae - Cum over my feet in 10 seconds

Lola Rae - Cum over my feet in 10 seconds

Lola Rae - Cum over my feet in 10 seconds

Tags:
    cum on feet, feet jerk off, feet jerkoff, Feet JOI, foot fetish, foot job, footjob, jerk on feet, Lola Rae, POV foot JOI,

DESCRIPTION:
    You are so desperate to wank over my feet aren't you? Well worship my perfect feet first , lick my toes and the soles of my feet. Then you can wank over them , but you are so desperate you will cum in 10 seconds won't you? I will countdown from ten then you can cum , jerking over my sexy feet.

Name: Backup_4000.mp4
    Duration:00:06:13
    Size: 800.77 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps / 17806 Kbps

В» Download | Backup_4000.mp4 В«

7. 13dd02-aly

13dd02-aly

13dd02-aly

Tags:
    Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, POV,, JOI, CEI,