Notices

Page 142 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 42921321401411421431441521922426421142 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 11491

Thread: Extreme BDSM Bondage, Caning, Tortures and Crazy Orgasms

1. 115 Bondage - 19 year old is Devastated in Brutal Bondage

115 Bondage - 19 year old is Devastated in Brutal Bondage

Bondage - 19 year old is Devastated in Brutal Bondage

Description: Aidra is a young, hot slut that wants her boundaries tested. She may be young, but she is very in tune with her sexuality and knows what makes her pussy wet. Pain and suffering is what she wants, and that's exactly what she is going to get. Her body is subjected to brutal predicaments and halfway through the second scene her body gives out and w have to change positions. She is pushed harder than ever before and can't wait to have more.

Cast: Aidra Fox, The Pope
    Tags: 19-Year-Old, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, Pain
    Date: January 22, 2016

Size: 586.21 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:53:29

Bondage - 19 year old is Devastated in Brutal Bondage

2. 116 Bondage - Turning the Tables

116 Bondage - Turning the Tables

Bondage - Turning the Tables

Description: Roxanne is a little fucking brat that thinks she can have everything she asks for. Today she thinks that she is getting her way again because she begged for me to dominate her with a hot Fem Domme. The part she doesn't know is that I'm the one who's getting everything the way I want it. From the first moment, Roxanne is terrorized with extreme punishment from both Daisy and myself. Daisy uses Roxanne's face as a squirt receptacle while I brutaliz...

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Roxanne Rae, The Pope
    Tags: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, mixed
    Date: January 15, 2016

Size: 975.23 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 01:28:58

Bondage - Turning the Tables

3. 117 Bondage - Depraved Domination

117 Bondage - Depraved Domination

Bondage - Depraved Domination

Description: Fresh meat is always fun, especially when they are so new that you notice it in their actions. From the moment she walked in I knew she wasn't just shy, but she had no idea what she had gotten herself into; those are the ones I like the most. Everything we do is new to her and her anxiety shows as she is introduced to pain and torment that she never imagined existed.

Cast: Rose Darling
    Tags: BDSM, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Deprivation, Domination, Fear Play, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, Latin, Metal Bondage, natural boobs
    Date: January 8, 2016

Size: 542.21 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:49:28

Bondage - Depraved Domination

4. 118 Bondage - Down the Rabbit Hole

118 Bondage - Down the Rabbit Hole

Bondage - Down the Rabbit Hole

Description: Aria is still new to BDSM, but no that she has taken the first step she is drawn to it even more. She started this journey out of curiosity of the kinky things she fantasied about, but now she craves the pain. The domination is the only thing that can satisfy this slut's need to suffer. We put in her bondage and inflict pain that she's never felt before. We show her suffering like nothing she has ever had to endure, and she wants more. Her fascin...

Cast: Aria Alexander
    Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Kinky, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, Pain, Petite, Straight, Submission
    Date: January 1, 2016

Size: 681.62 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 01:02:11

Bondage - Down the Rabbit Hole

5. 119 Bondage - Rush of Pain

119 Bondage - Rush of Pain

Bondage - Rush of Pain

Description: Goldie's petite body gets chained to the floor in a sitting position.Every limb and her neck is chained to make her as helpless as possible. The torment comes quickly and the room is filled with her screams. She acted like this was all new to her, but this slut settled in to the pain as easily as I slid my fingers in her soaking wet pussy. We continue through the day, experimenting with different kinds of punishment and suffering. Each ends with ...

Cast: Goldie Glock
    Tags: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Latin, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, Pain, Petite, shaved
    Date: December 25, 2015

Size: 570.12 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:52:01

Bondage - Rush of Pain

6. 121 Bondage - Filling The Void

121 Bondage - Filling The Void

Bondage - Filling The Void

Description: I've known Lily for years and it's always a treat when she comes and shoots for me. We have a deep connection because we both love to play together and this hard. There is a chemistry that is clear and that's the reason her shoots are so fucking hot!! We have her in wooden stocks, a suspension with leather and chains, a brutal back bend, and in a straight jacket getting manhandled. She is terrorized with extreme torment and made to have mind blow...

Cast: Lily LaBeau, The Pope
    Tags: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Extreme Torment, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Metal Bondage, mixed
    Date: December 11, 2015

Size: 625.02 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:57:01

Bondage - Filling The Void

7. 122 Bondage - Asian Assault

122 Bondage - Asian Assault

Bondage - Asian Assault

Description: Mia gets fitted for the devices that will be restraining her upon her arrival. Thew final adjustments have been mad and now it's time to lock her into them. The first has her standing with one leg pulled up and her hands above her head. The next has her in a doggy position and the final one has her in a back bend on the floor. All of them were designed to expose certain parts of her body so that were easy to access and torment. All of them had a ...

Cast: Mia Little, The Pope
    Tags: Asian, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, fake boobs, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, shaped, Straight
    Date: December 4, 2015

Size: 609.86 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:55:38

Bondage - Asian Assault

8. 123 Bondage - Cherry Torn's True Colors

123 Bondage - Cherry Torn's True Colors

Bondage - Cherry Torn's True Colors

Description: Cherry Torn is the filthiest masochist around. She plays the top role other places, but today we get to see her in all of her masochistic submissive glory. Her neck is secured to the floor with a steel hinged collar; control the head and you control the body. I't minimal but effective in making her helpless. It doesn't take long before we see the real slut in Cherry emerge as she is destroyed in the first scene.
    The next scene stays on track with...

Cast: Cherry Torn, The Pope
    Tags: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, natural boobs, other hair color, Pain, Pain Slut
    Date: November 27, 2015

Size: 651.64 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:59:27

Bondage - Cherry Torn's True Colors

9. 124 Bondage - Fresh Meat - Virginia Tunnels - Testing Limits

124 Bondage - Fresh Meat - Virginia Tunnels - Testing Limits

Bondage - Fresh Meat - Virginia Tunnels - Testing Limits

Description: This hard bodied slut comes to us as fresh as they come. She doesn't know what her limits are because she's so new that she hasn't experienced enough to know what she likes and dislikes. We restrain her in rigid steel and get to work on finding out what makes this slut tick, or in this case squirt.
    Her pussy is dripping wet before I get my hands on her. She is so turned on at the idea of being completely helpless that her pussy juice is running d...

Cast: Virginia Tunnels, The Pope
    Tags: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Blindfold, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, fake boobs, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation
    Date: November 20, 2015

Size: 579.25 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:52:51

Bondage - Fresh Meat - Virginia Tunnels - Testing Limits

10. 125 Bondage - 19 Year Old Danger!

125 Bondage - 19 Year Old Danger!

Bondage - 19 Year Old Danger!

Description: Abella is what every real sadist looks for in a submissive. She craves to be helpless, to suffer and enjoy doing it as much as you enjoy making her, and most importantly she needs it to feel human. She is pushed to her limits in grueling bondage positions. Her entire body is tested with extreme torment, and her pussy is exploited to torment her more with screaming orgasms.

Cast: Abella Danger, The Pope
    Tags: 19-Year-Old, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Daylight Savings, Director's Picks: JP The Pope, Domination, Extreme Torment, Fingering, Flogging
    Date: November 13, 2015

Size: 649.21 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:59:13

Bondage - 19 Year Old Danger!