Notices

Page 390 of 898 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440490890 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 8980

Thread: This Is For Lover of Gorgeous Ebony Babes

1. 461 Sexy Tara

461 Sexy Tara

Title - Sexy Tara

Cast: Rion King, Jenna Foxx
    Tags: Ebony, Black

Video Description: The lucky submitter of the week was gifted by his voluptuous GF the most thoughtful gift anyone could hope to receive especially if going on a year long trip oversees like our lucky man of the week. She bought a video cam and made him a sexy video of her self in his car. She recorded a sensual tease of everything that he's leaving behind, from her big brown tits to her bald beaver. If that wasn't enough, when she got home, she sucked her man's cock and took it for an unforgettable ride while he recorded all of the action.

Tech. Info
    Size: 396.01 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 854x480 @ 852x480
    Duration: 00:32:27

Click for Download Video - Sexy Tara

2. 462 Shake That

462 Shake That

Title - Shake That

Cast: Jerry, Tyera Brooks

Video Description: It was a chill Sunday evening and we were feeling a bit frisky. So I call the ebony goddess Tyera Brooks over and I have her wear the sexiest little fucking outfit. She had nothing to do so she accepted and passed by to catch a few rays. When she gets to the house she is looking so fucking gorgeous that I wanted her for myself! But I couldn't do my boy Jerry like that! That lucky asshole enjoyed that sexy chocolate queen all to himself. Tyera was hot and horny and we could tell. Once Jerry showed her his cock, her pussy started to drip and get wet. What a glorious sight it was my friends! Jerry didn't waste too much time stuffing his dick in her mouth and watch her gobble it up. Tyera knew wh...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1222.95 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:43:51

Click for Download Video - Shake That

3. 463 Wet Nips

463 Wet Nips

Title - Wet Nips

Cast: Gabriel, Lamar Clark

Video Description: Gabbrielle and her BF were vacationing in Florida when they recorded this amazing vid. She wore the perfect revealing bathing suit that accentuated her thick legs, huge tits and big firm ass. Her BF did an excellent job in persuading her to bare it all for the cam. When they were done negotiating, Gabbrielle deep- throated her BF's hard cock. She slobbed on his schlong and balls making him weak in the knees. Fortunately he regained his composure and fucked her tight pussy like a champ.

Tech. Info
    Size: 461.63 MB
    Duration: 00:26:08

Click for Download Video - Wet Nips

4. 464 Ankle Grabber

464 Ankle Grabber

Title - Ankle Grabber

Cast: Tony Martinez, Jaye Austin

Video Description: The guys were having lunch when a beautiful girl came up to them and asked about where she could find some good Latin food. They told her they would buy some food and persuaded her to come back to the house with them. Once they got back to the house, she showed off her sexy yoga pants with wholes in the back. Her ass cheeks were fully exposed and it was hot. She bent over and showed off that luscious ass. Soon after, she was sucking and fucking that cock. She got that dick as her big juicy ass bounced up and and down and all around. She got that cream all over her pretty face.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1138.74 MB
    Duration: 00:37:38

Click for Download Video - Ankle Grabber

5. 465 Give It Up

465 Give It Up

Title - Give It Up

Cast: Isiah Maxwell, Sasha Banks

Video Description: What do you do when your girl has a nice big butt and wears a tight dress because she wants you to take her out clubbing Um, exactly what this weeks submitter did, persuade her to take it off and twerk! That was the first step in his master plan to get i

Tech. Info
    Size: 448.73 MB
    Duration: 00:34:17

Click for Download Video - Give It Up

6. 466 Plump Butt

466 Plump Butt

Title - Plump Butt

Cast: Chad White, Becca Lee

Video Description: Beccalee is a no nonsense kind of gal. When we asked her what she was up to for the day she fired back immediately with,I'm gonna bounce my ass on this amazing guy's dick! She gave us a small strip tease and let us oil up her ass for a little bit but Chad eventually just scooped her up and told her,You're coming with me! Or did he mean cumming She's just a fun, carefree kind of chick.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1234.23 MB
    Duration: 00:37:25

Click for Download Video - Plump Butt

7. 467 Ebony Kisses

467 Ebony Kisses

Title - Ebony Kisses

Cast: Tyler Steel, Ebony

Video Description: Have you ever been served Chicken Breast, Waffles, a side of dripping wet clam and two big biscuits Well, our submitter was served said gourmet delicacy by his curvaceous ebony chef. I know, It reads like a bizarre food combo but once you guys watch the video it will make all the sense in the world. Most would instantly devour such an appetizing platter but thankfully, the submitter grabbed his cam first and then indulged. He started on his GF's double handful tits then worked his way on to her tight pussy and slurped on her clit. She begged for some meat and was served a long hard sausage while laying on the kitchen table. He flipped her over like a flapjack and pounded her buns. Our submitt...

Tech. Info
    Size: 367.62 MB
    Duration: 00:28:26

Click for Download Video - Ebony Kisses

8. 468 Sizzling Buns

468 Sizzling Buns

Title - Sizzling Buns

Cast: JMac, Ava Sanchez, Demi Sutra

Video Description: Ajaa and Avasanchez were cooking some meat on the grill outside. They were looking super fucking hot in those bikinis. While they were cooking the meat, they were shaking those amazing asses all over. JMac joined the party and the girls decided to share his meat. Soon after, they sucked and fucked him. They took turns getting their pussies pounded. They got that cream all over their pretty faces.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1123.13 MB
    Duration: 00:35:55

Click for Download Video - Sizzling Buns

9. 469 Stick It To Me

469 Stick It To Me

Title - Stick It To Me

Cast: Sara Luvv, Misti Love, Selma Sins, Johnny Wake

Video Description: I guess playing dress up never gets old cause these college decided it would be fun to get naked and have a tape party. Tape on titties and ass and everything else exposed which ends up getting everyone in the room extra horny. This dorm room hang results in some steamy group sex!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1286.72 MB
    Duration: 01:10:25

Click for Download Video - Stick It To Me

10. 47 Cecilia Lion Vs Ricky Johnson

47 Cecilia Lion Vs Ricky Johnson

Title - Cecilia Lion Vs Ricky Johnson

Cast: Cecilia Lion, Ricky Johnson

Video Description: Brace yourself Cecilia Lion's hot black body might never have looked as good as in this sultry scene. The languid lady shows her best angles to the camera before joining Ricky Johnson in his dark and mysterious bedroom for a torrid sex session. The jock starts by sucking and licking her beautiful nipples. Cecilia teases Ricky's dick until he's hard in his boxers. The curly haired woman then gives her partner a blowjob he's not to forget. She's sloppy and noisy, moaning and slurping while taking his balls in her mouth. Cecilia's pussy is wet and ready for Johnson's BBC. He pounds her without mercy and makes her moan even louder. Hungry Cecilia just wants more and more. When Ricky gently choke...

Tech. Info
    Size: 792.74 MB
    Duration: 00:31:18

Click for Download Video - Cecilia Lion Vs Ricky Johnson