Notices

Page 11 of 907 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: This Is For Lover of Gorgeous Ebony Babes

1. Ebony 4359 More Than Retail

Ebony 4359 More Than Retail

Description: Karlee Grey was out on Hollywood Boulevard looking for beautiful girls who would suck popsicles naked. As usual she got her share of refusals until she finally found two cute girls who would compete in whose popsicle will melt fastest using not only the mouth but also other body parts. A very sticky affair. Her friend Logan Long owned a clothing store in Hollywood and despite being extremely well blessed or maybe because of this he did not get laid in a while. Thanks to the concept of Money Talks Karlee promised to help him out. Every girl that entered the store got awarded $100 just for being filmed and each one opted to earn a little more. The first two girls unfortunately did not go all the way.

Starring: Logan Long
    Tags: Ebony, Black

Size: 1463Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:53:46

2. Ebony 4360 Hurry Please

Ebony 4360 Hurry Please

Ebony 4360 Hurry Please

Description: Danni Lynne and her boyfriend were hanging out in the house when he pulled out the camera. Her dad was outside doing yard work and her boyfriend wanted to play. She was hesitant at first, but then she pulled out her massive tits. She jumped up on the kitchen counter and played with her pussy. Then, she got down on her knees and sucked that cock. She got bent over and got her pussy drilled over the kitchen counter. She rode that cock as her enormous tits bounced around. She got that man juice all over her gigantic jugs.

Starring: Codey Steele, Danni Lynne

Size: 1682Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:34:17

Ebony 4360 Hurry Please

3. Ebony 4361 Bunking With Big Dick

Ebony 4361 Bunking With Big Dick

Description: After a long day of school, Kendall wanted to rest up and take a nap. 20 minutes in and she hears a light tap on her bedpost. She abruptly wakes up and sees Tyler with a huge grin on his face. By this point she's livid and wonders who the hell he is! Well, just so happens Tyler is dating Kendall's mom and he was visiting for a while and had to bunk with Kendall Woods. She was not having but her moms order were the law, so she told him to keep it down so she could go back to sleep. While sleeping Kendall got curious and peeped down at the bottom bunk and see's Tyler straight jerking it! Kendall liked what she saw, especially seeing Tyler's huge cock. What ensues is pure debauchery!

Starring: Tyler, Kendall Woods

Size: 1300Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:30:34

4. Ebony 4362 Brown Suga

Ebony 4362 Brown Suga

Ebony 4362 Brown Suga

Description: This week we have Jessica, a beautiful girl with an amazing booty and an insatiable appetite for her BF's cock. She was in the process of folding her laundry when her BF crept behind her and grabbed her big ass. He persuaded his GF to give him a bj on cam which led to an all out sex-tape. He relentlessly fucked Jessica's tight pussy all over the couch and then blasted his jizz on her perky tits.

Starring: Danny Mountain, Jessica Yayo

Size: 1516Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:28:53

Ebony 4362 Brown Suga

5. Ebony 4363 Holiday Cheer

Ebony 4363 Holiday Cheer

Ebony 4363 Holiday Cheer

Description: Cindy Starfall, Katya Rodriguez, Lexy Bandera, Eddie Cox and their friends were having a Holiday party at their dorm. Everybody was dressed in some type of Holiday outfit. They decided to wrap two girls as presents. First they put bows on their nipples which looked really hot. This initiated two other girls to kiss and start making out. As Cindy was more into boys she grabbed the only boy in the room and started to blow him. Back to the girls. A candy cane combined with tongue and fingers actually made Katya cum. Meanwhile tons of sex positions for Cindy and Eddiie until he came on her tongue and face. What a nice Holiday decoration.

Starring: Eddiie Cox, Lexy Bandera

Size: 1831Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:48:29

Ebony 4363 Holiday Cheer

6. Ebony 4364 Ass Celebration

Ebony 4364 Ass Celebration

Description: Two young hotties bless us with their presence in this Ebony extravaganza. Adrian Maya and Kay Love are the hotties I speak of. Luckily for Tyler he was the man chosen for the job. These two were already getting crunk before the cameras even started rolling they honestly could have done a lesbian scene if they wanted to and it would have been just as hot. Nothing against Tyler because he laid down the pipe and got the freak out of the Freaky Miss Maya. Kay Love was not aware of how much of a freak her buddy was, I assure she's fully aware now.

Starring: Tyler, Kay Love

Size: 1314Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:41:50

7. Ebony 4365 Booty Bounce

Ebony 4365 Booty Bounce

Ebony 4365 Booty Bounce

Description: I decided to take the camera out after hearing the babe JamieMarleigh playing the drums. She was actually pretty good and she could jam out. She got a bit spooked when I popped up but yeah, she was pretty good nonetheless. Seeing her play turned me on, she was finally practicing and heeding my advice to try it out. Afterwards I tried teaching her a bit of the piano and she caught on pretty quickly. Playing for a bit things started to get hot and steamy between us and thats when I knew taking out the camera was a good idea. She went back to the room and jumped into her bikini, when she came out the room she was looking so fucking gorgeous. The temptation was too much and I ripped that shit off her body. Jamie proceeding to put my cock in her mouth and after her pussy got wet I rammed my cock in her vagina and it was a delight from then on. Long live the music!

Starring: Tyler, Jamie Marleigh

Size: 1149Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:43:14

Ebony 4365 Booty Bounce

8. Ebony 4366 Queen Dolce

Ebony 4366 Queen Dolce

Ebony 4366 Queen Dolce

Description: Dani Dolce is sweet indeed. She has the perfect caramel complexion, perky tits, thick thighs and a nice round booty as well. After a sensual striptease, we doused her amazing ass with baby oil and worshipped her donk while she twerked. Dani begged for the cock so Bruno whipped out his one eye whistle and went to work. He pounded her tight teen pussy for multiple angles and in various positions before blasting his load all over her pretty face.

Starring: Bruno Dickenz, Dani Dolce

Size: 1151Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:27:06

Ebony 4366 Queen Dolce

9. Ebony 4367 So Raw

Ebony 4367 So Raw

Ebony 4367 So Raw

Description: Today's excellent submission is all about big brown melons and a tight bald beaver. Anna's bf thankfully had his cam on when his beautiful GF walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower. She only had a towel on so it was only a matter of persuading her to take it off for the cam. Anna initially rejected the idea of making a sex tape but her BF was extremely persistent and it ultimately paid off. Anna tossed the towel, got on her knees and slobbed on the schlong. Soon after, she jumped on the cock and took it for an amazing ride.

Starring: Brad Knight, Annabelle Rey

Size: 1553Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:31:43

Ebony 4367 So Raw

10. Ebony 4368 Juicy Cookie

Ebony 4368 Juicy Cookie

Ebony 4368 Juicy Cookie

Description: Straight from the islands we bring to you JulieKay. She made her triumphant return and we were put on notice. She came back with a vengeance to show the world she was still had the game and her body on lock! Her huge double D breast coupled with her seductive swag is what made Julie in high demand and things haven't changed. Today it was Peter Greens day to have a taste of those juicy melons and she was all game.

Starring: Peter Green, Julie Kay

Size: 1542Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:32:44

Ebony 4368 Juicy Cookie