Notices

Page 3 of 886 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: This Is For Lover of Gorgeous Ebony Babes

1. Ebony 4279 The Big Bust

Ebony 4279 The Big Bust

Ebony 4279 The Big Bust

Description: Bootylicious ebony police officer Moriah Mills is on patrol duty at a luxurious estate that is ripe to be robbed. This busty beauty takes the law seriously, so when she catches a panty-sniffing burglar in the act, she handles things herself! But this robber who can’t keep his sticky fingers to himself could have the cock that this dick-desiring delectable babe is looking for: he gets so aroused being thrown around by big-titted Moriah she can’t help noticing his bulge. Moriah pins the robber down, sits on his face, and sixty-nines with him. Then she demands doggystyle with this hardened criminal, and even lets him use her baton as a sex toy! Officer Moriah titfucks the robber until he leaves his DNA evidence all over her… just in time for the home owners to return and catch these naughty perpetrators in the act!

Starring: Sean Lawless, Moriah Mills
    Tags: Ebony, Black

Size: 1320Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:30:58

Ebony 4279 The Big Bust

2. Ebony 4280 Slutty Roommate

Ebony 4280 Slutty Roommate

Description: I showed up at Ana Foxxx’s place to interview her for my show and the foxy ebony greeted me wearing only a shirt and panties! She took me on a tour of her new place while I started interviewing her. Then, we heard some sudden moaning! I asked her what it was and she told me her roommate Vera Bliss just won’t stop masturbating! Then, she asked me if I wanted to see! Who could say ‘no’ to that?! I followed Ana as she led me down the hall to Vera’s room and we caught her red-handed! Vera was surprised at first, but she didn’t stay pissed for long. She pulled Ana on the bed and the two sluts started making out! Then, they started licking and playing with each other’s nipples and tight wet pussies, completely forgetting I was there! Of course, I filmed everything and here it is for your enjoyment!

Starring: Vera Bliss, Ana Foxx

Size: 1380Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:34:08

3. Ebony 4281 Audacious Audition

Ebony 4281 Audacious Audition

Description: Sean Lawless spots Brandi in the park and approaches the Ebony beauty, telling her he is looking for big booty girls who can twerk for a music video. Suspicious that he’s just another guy trying to pick her up for sex, Brandi walks away. Sean follows her and insists he’s legit and wants her to audition for a known rapper. When he manages to convince her, Brandi follows him back to his office. There, she strips down in front of him and changes into a revealing outfit! Of course, Sean can’t keep his hands off her nice round ass, especially when she showcases her best twerking moves! Hoping to seduce him into getting the role, Brandi sucks Sean’s big hard cock! Then, the Ebony slut twerks against his big hard cock while he pounds her dripping wet pussy!

Starring: Sean Lawless, Brandi

Size: 1784Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:42:21

4. Ebony 4282 My Meeting With Jazzi

Ebony 4282 My Meeting With Jazzi

Description: Hot Ebony teen Jazzi is ready to go out with her friends, but her father doesn’t approve of her sexy outfit. In fact, he forbids her from leaving the house just before driving off to a business meeting, which leaves the teen in an angry state. A few moments later, there’s a knock at the door. Convinced this is her father coming back, Jazzi goes to open the door but is happily surprised to see Robby Echo, her father’s business associate. Robby can’t take his eyes off the slutty teen’s big round ass and snaps a pic of it with his cellphone! When Jazzi catches him, she offers him to take a closer look, so Robby shoves his face between her perfect butt cheeks and licks her tight wet pussy! Then, Jazzi wraps her luscious lips around Robby’s cock just before they fuck against the kitchen counter!

Starring: Jazzi, Robby Echo

Size: 1019Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:49:47

5. Ebony 4283 Wet Bar

Ebony 4283 Wet Bar

Ebony 4283 Wet Bar

Description: Seth Gamble is hired to help Eve Ellwood bartend a huge party. The only problem is that Eve is horny and she would rather fuck than work! In fact, Eve won’t let anything stand in the way of getting Seth’s big cock in her mouth, not even the presence of the event organizer! She makes her intentions very clear by taking every chance she gets to seduce Seth! When the event organizer leaves them alone to take an important call, Eve sits on the bar and masturbates, begging Seth to lend her a helping hand… which he’s more than happy to provide! Then, after Seth fingers her juicy wet pussy, Eve sneaks under the bar and wraps her lips around Seth’s big erect cock. Seth tries his best to not be too distracted by Eve’s sneaky cock-sucking skills while the event organizer is talking to him! Then, when their boss leaves to go run an errand, the hot slut finally gets the deep dicking she’s been craving!

Starring: Seth Gamble, Eve Ellwood

Size: 1411Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:35:28

Ebony 4283 Wet Bar

6. Ebony 4284 Grand Slammin

Ebony 4284 Grand Slammin

Ebony 4284 Grand Slammin

Description: Batter up! Bootylicious ebony beauty Moriah Mills is all ready for some hardball in her t-shirt and tiny red shorts, but her boyfriend won’t let her play with the big boys. Lucky for her, pinch hitter Sean Lawless is all too willing to help Moriah practice her swing… and fondle her round, sexy tits while she twerks against his crotch! Once they’re left alone, Moriah sucks on Sean’s juicy ballpark frank, then Sean gets deep into Moriah’s dugout, worshipping her pussy, fucking her doggystyle, and rounding the rest of her bases. It’s a grand-slammin’, all-American good time! But when Moriah’s boyfriend catches her covered in Sean’s sticky man-goo, will she be called safe, or thrown out? Moriah’s boyfriend learns the hard way that there’s no crying in baseball! Wouldn’t you want Moriah on your team?

Starring: Sean Lawless, Moriah Mills

Size: 1423Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:33:16

Ebony 4284 Grand Slammin

7. Ebony 4285 Naughty Yoga

Ebony 4285 Naughty Yoga

Ebony 4285 Naughty Yoga

Description: Luscious Yara Skye was out in the yard trying out her improvised yoga poses, the afternoon sun highlighting her every curve. The lucky Van Wylde stopped by to admire the view. When he's caught, Van covers up by offering some advice on her form and technique - to prevent injuries, of course. As the instruction progresses, Yara can't help but forget her boyfriend and just enjoy Van's body pressed against her in the harder, deeper positions…. Perhaps she can convince him to come in and apply a little tanning oil, before they move on to the real stretches? Who could turn down a young, eager, and round ebony goddess begging for cock?

Starring: Yara Skye

Size: 1638Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:36:32

Ebony 4285 Naughty Yoga

8. Ebony 4286 Hole In One

Ebony 4286 Hole In One

Ebony 4286 Hole In One

Description: Attention gentlemen! Brandi is about to light up the golf course and she won’t let a strict dress code keep her from flaunting her best ass-et! Her version of warming up includes twerking and a whole lot of booty shaking. This of course gets the attention of Tyler Steel who offers to help her improve her golfing technique. While teaching the hot ebony how to properly swing her hips, the golfer manages to cop a feel of her perfect round ass as it grinds against his big hard cock. Then, Brandi offers to help Tyler improve his focus by holding the tee between her big tits! Then, she tries to distract him by rubbing her dripping wet pussy but, despite the distractions, Tyler achieves a hole in one! Spoiler alert: it might or might not be the hole you’re thinking of! Then, they go back to Tyler’s place for a celebratory fuck where Brandi shows him just how good she is at handling big hard rods!

Starring: Tyler, Brandi

Size: 960Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:45:23

Ebony 4286 Hole In One

9. Ebony 4287 Whats Not To Like

Ebony 4287 Whats Not To Like

Description: Sarah Banks just got dumped and it makes zero sense. Her ex barely gave a reason, did it over dinner as if nothing mattered, and then just left, leaving her all alone. Distraught, Sarah she heads towards her reliable friend Jenny's house to spend the rest of the day figuring out what the hell really happened. Maybe there's something she missed? But as she knocks on the door it's only Jenny's boyfriend, Brad, that answers. Looking for comfort wherever she can find it, Sarah confides in Brad and tries to get a man's perspective on where things just went wrong. Was it something she said? Did she do anything wrong? Or maybe her ex had a problem with how she looked? Did he have something against her round perky tits? Plump, firm ass? I mean… What's not to like?

Starring: Brad Knight, Sarah Banks

Size: 1569Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:35:06

10. Ebony 4288 Caution Hot Content

Ebony 4288 Caution Hot Content

Description: It’s Leisha Lush’s first day working as a barista and she wants to do the best job she can, especially when Jmac, a regular customer comes in. When the luscious Leisha brings Jmac his coffee, she notices his pants are unzipped and his cock is peeking out. However, instead of telling him that his dick is hanging out, she proceeds to tease this hung young man with her tasteful tits and amazing ass. Distracted by all the naughty thoughts running through her mind, Ms. Lush splashes milk all over herself. She uses the happy incident as the perfect reason to strip down until she is only wearing her barista apron! All Leisha wants to do on her first day is make sure that she's pleasing her customers--especially if it means getting on all fours and taking a big cock between her dripping wet pussy lips!

Starring: Jmac, Leisha Lush

Size: 1427Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:34:02