Notices

Page 5 of 907 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: This Is For Lover of Gorgeous Ebony Babes

1. Ebony 4299 Snooze You Lose

Ebony 4299 Snooze You Lose

Description: Cassidy Banks, Daya knight, and Jessy were all hanging while watching the tube. Cassidy got stood up from her man and was left as the third wheel. She was disappointed, but noticed she was getting some extra looks from her sister's man, Jessy. Cassidy decided she was going to try something risky and very bad. She got up to get something from the kitchen. She pulled out her tits, and called Jessy over to help reach something in the cupboard. Once he got over there she turned and show off her amazing big naturals. Jessy fell into a trance and went for the win even though his girl was a few steps away. They continued fucking around in the kitchen before they decided they were to loud and close to getting caught, so they went to the nearest room. After a bit Daya noticed they were gone and heard some noises.

Starring: Jessy Jones
    Tags: Ebony, Black

Size: 1671Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:37:44

2. Ebony 4300 World Class Pussy

Ebony 4300 World Class Pussy

Description: Sharon came back for another dick-down and this time she brought along her sexy friend Luna. The ladies made themselves comfortable by sensually kissing while undressing each other. Tony watched from the sidelines with his cock in hand ready to jump in the action but the ladies made him wait. They tongue and finger fucked one another and after a few minutes, they grabbed Tony's hard cock. Sharon and Luna took turns sucking and riding the dick. Eventually, Tony shot his load all over them.

Starring: Tony, Sharon Lee, Luna Corazon

Size: 1316Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:48:28

3. Ebony 4301 Bang It Hard

Ebony 4301 Bang It Hard

Ebony 4301 Bang It Hard

Description: Bella Doll was at home doing her toe nails. Her boyfriend was too horny to care. He kept making advances until she gave in, stripped her shirt, showed off her wonderful pierced nipples and started to masturbate. Jake was licking her pussy until she started to moan. She gave him a nice blowjob in return. They started to fuck in doggy style on the sofa. They went for reverse cowgirl, another blowjob and regular cowgirl so we could finally watch her nipple piercings shake. After some missionary he came into her face and eye.

Starring: Jake Adams, Bella Doll

Size: 1692Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:36:27

Ebony 4301 Bang It Hard

4. Ebony 4302 Licking Lush

Ebony 4302 Licking Lush

Ebony 4302 Licking Lush

Description: Ramon wanted to give his viewers a little treat into his personal sex life. He was closely intimate with Nicky Lush and he wanted to show the world his special moment. He placed a camera at the entrance of the door and made a special commitment to Nicky. Ramon wanted to make Nicky the one and share his life with this special little lady. After Nicky said Yes, they passionately made love and Ramon let us see it all!

Starring: Ramon Nomar, Leisha Lush

Size: 1724Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:35:01

Ebony 4302 Licking Lush

5. Ebony 4303 Ohh Cassidy

Ebony 4303 Ohh Cassidy

Ebony 4303 Ohh Cassidy

Description: Cassidy was getting ready for work and wanted something to eat before heading out. As she was looking in the refrigerator, Brad came in checking out her sweet ass . Unfortunately, her BF's pain in the ass buddy Brad, was staying over and ate everything. She was instantly annoyed as she was surprised by him. He informed her was gonna stay longer which further aggravated her. He then wanted to use the bathroom before her when she had to get ready. When he went in the bathroom he spotted some of Cassidy's panties, grabbed them, and started beating his meat like a creep. Cassidy walked in on him and was surprised to see he had such a big cock. She was feeling freaky so she went right up to him and started having her way with him. You have to see her amazing cock sucking skills then how she fucks like a champ. Do not miss this beauty with her amazing tits bouncing all over the place, so hot!

Starring: Brad Knight, Cassidy Banks

Size: 1607Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:36:12

Ebony 4303 Ohh Cassidy

6. Ebony 4304 Ctrl Alt Titties

Ebony 4304 Ctrl Alt Titties

Description: Busty boss Aaliyah Hadid has been working on an extremely important report. Only, when her computer malfunctions, Aaliyah loses all of her work! Frustrated, Ms. Hadid calls up IT guy Van Wylde to try and get her report back. Only, Van is completely distracted by Aaliyah's cleavage and can't stare at the computer screen when some pretty massive boobs are near his face! Aaliyah notices Mr. Wylde staring at her tits and in order to get over the fact that she's lost all of her hard work, she decides to take out her frustrations on the IT guy! Ms. Hadid shoves Van's face into her tits, then quickly drops to her knees and sucks his big cock until she's wetter than an ocean and ready to ride him until it's quitting time!

Starring: Aaliyah Hadid

Size: 1371Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:34:27

7. Ebony 4305 My Maid Is A Foxxx

Ebony 4305 My Maid Is A Foxxx

Description: Jenna Foxxx was cleaning Derrick Pierce's house. She was looking fine in her sexy maid getup, showing off ample cleavage while getting down on all fours to scrub the floor. While Jenna was dusting, Derrick couldn't help but notice her succulent bum sticking out from underneath her skirt. Jenna knew she was teasing Derrick and was hoping that the thought of her bare tits and ass would get her employer hard as a rock! So when sexy Jenna catches Derrick taking pictures of her, she sees this as her chance to take off his pants and get the dicking she's been craving!

Starring: Jenna Fox, Derrick Pierce

Size: 1476Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:35:31

8. Ebony 4306 Open House With Jenna

Ebony 4306 Open House With Jenna

Description: My girlfriend Jenna J Foxx and I went to go check out some houses. We arrived at the last house for the day and checked it out. Jenna was taking a look around the house, but all I could do was stare at her ass in those tight denim jeans! It wasn't before long until we moved up to the bedroom, where Jenna started jumping on the bed and teasing me by bouncing up and down with her huge tits! Jenna laid out on the bed and all I could see was her snatch sneaking out of her shorts! Jenna didn't want to fool around in a house that wasn't hers, but after she twerked a little, she was ready to have some fun in the bed that was soon to be ours! Jenna finally agreed to a strip tease, but once she was naked before me she saw the huge erection in my pants and quickly wanted to suck me dry! Jenna rode my dick with her tits and ass on full display! We'll have to go look at more open houses soon--since they get my girlfriend dripping wet!

Starring: Jenna Fox

Size: 1692Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:34:32

9. Ebony 4307 I Dream Of Jenna

Ebony 4307 I Dream Of Jenna

Description: I was taking a nap trying to rest up from the fuck fest my beautiful girlfriend Jenna Foxx and I had the night before. That's when I started to dream about how lucky I am to have the curvy and extremely sexy Jenna for a girlfriend! Soon enough, Jenna came tiptoeing down the stairs and into the bedroom where she stirred me from my slumber to beg for more sex! Jenna really wanted to suck my cock, and although I was feeling tired, I couldn't help but want to tease her to see how much she really wanted to be fucked! Jenna teased me with her perfect big tits and dick sucking lips while showing off the curves of her perfect body in a sexy pink onesie!

Starring: Jenna Fox, Logan Long

Size: 1402Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:35:24

10. Ebony 4308 Take A Fucking Study Break

Ebony 4308 Take A Fucking Study Break

Description: When Logan Long sees his sexy girlfriend Jazzi laid out on the couch studying hard with her ass looking fine in skin tight booty shorts, he gets sprung. Logan can't help but want to rub his hands all over Jazzi's beautiful booty and dive face first in between her dripping wet pussy lips! Only Jazzi really wants to finish studying, but that doesn’t mean she won’t let her horny boyfriend get his fix of her tits and ass! While Logan fondles her perky tits and spanks her beautiful butt, Jazzi is determined to keep focused on her studies even if she's just dying to suck and fuck her horny boyfriend's cock! The thing about Jazzi though is that she's very capable of multi-tasking, so she's eager to stroke off Logan's long rod while flipping pages!

Starring: Jazzi, Logan Long

Size: 1476Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:34:55