Page 502 of 907 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 9062

Thread: This Is For Lover of Gorgeous Ebony Babes

1. Ass Cooking - 633

Ass Cooking - 633

Official Title: Ass Cooking
    Cast: Cris Commando, Dee Rida
    Tags: Ebony, Black

Official Synopsis: Nice soup and a juicy ass to go with it. We bring you Deerida. Chi Town girl visiting South Florida for some nice weather and long cock. Deerida wanted that Latino flavor and she certainly found it. Commando took care of that ass and she loved it! Deerida wore revealing hot pants that got me wanting to fuck that big juicy ass. She shook and wobbled it like a video vixen. She was dying for some cock so when Commando she didnt hesitate to give him a BJ in the kitchen and jump on his cock afterwards!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1859.87 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:42:12

2. Ass In The Air - 561

Ass In The Air - 561

Official Title: Ass In The Air
    Cast: Tarzan, Vixen Vanity

Official Synopsis: Valentina Vega brought her super curvy Round and Brown ass and tits to show us. Valentina was thick as could be and knew how to work it. Her big, natural, pierced tits were sexy as hell, but her ass took the cake. Valentina strut about and twerked that ass. Tarzan joined in, oiled her up proper, and got her quite horny. She showed she had some BJ skills as she got Tarzan ready. Then she rolled with everything he gave her while bouncing that beautiful booty until her face and tits were covered in cum, and she still wanted more.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1605.93 MB
    Duration: 00:33:39

3. Ass Kisser - 573

Ass Kisser - 573

Official Title: Ass Kisser
    Cast: Karma May, Robby Echo

Official Synopsis: Karma was our sexy guest for the evening. She wore a red skin-tight dress that accentuated her nice round booty and perky tits. It was the perfect outfit for the occasion. Karma sensually teased with her feline-esque movements while stripping and then bouncing her ass all over. We then followed her sexy booty, as it shifted from left to right all the way to the bedroom. Soon after getting her amazing ass oiled up, Karma gave the cock of the day an amazing BJ. She eventually took that dick for an unbelievable ride which resulted in her pretty face getting blasted by multiple shots of jizz.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2270.9 MB
    Duration: 00:49:06

4. Ass Like Vega - 558

Ass Like Vega - 558

Official Title: Ass Like Vega
    Cast: Levi Cash, Valentina Vega

Official Synopsis: We had a casting last week for a music video. Levi was on hand to help out and handpick the girls. There was one smoking hottie who had awesome long legs and an amazing ass. This round and brown beauty knew how to shake her sweet booty too. We let Valentina know there was a lot of competition for the part, so she really went all out. She took everything off, got oiled up, and showed us how she played with her tight pussy. Soon after that Valentina was sitting on Levi's face and riding it. Don't miss this hottie and her cute smile, as she shows off all her amazing moves. Watch that awesome ass bounce all over the cock, super hot!!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1691.64 MB
    Duration: 00:31:39

5. Ass Of Ashton - 637

Ass Of Ashton - 637

Official Title: Ass Of Ashton
    Cast: Josh, Ashton Star

Official Synopsis: I was walking through an old concert spot when I ran into the lovely, Ashton. She was wearing this tight outfit with some tiny shorts on. Her juicy ass was sticking out of the bottom of those shorts and it was working. She was out looking for a job and I had one for her. I convinced her to come hang out with me and my money. We went in my truck to a hidden dirt road in a park and the action began. She began shaking her ass in amazing fashion. She sucked my dick with tremendous skills and I pounded that pussy as her succulent ass bounced beautifully. I glazed her body with my man juices.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2409.43 MB
    Duration: 00:37:37

6. Ass On Anita - 682

Ass On Anita - 682

Official Title: Ass On Anita
    Cast: Anita Peida, Voodoo

Official Synopsis: Voodoo lost a bet with Anita and basically had to do whatever Anita asked of him. She made Voodoo cater to her and give her a full body massage. Voodoo began to work his magic, and Anita immediately demanded more of him. She was already naked due to the rub down, so she whipped out his cock and got to work. Judging from how much fun Voodoo was having, it would seem he won the bet.

Tech. Info
    Size: 3120.85 MB
    Duration: 00:46:02

7. Ass Play - 533

Ass Play - 533

Official Title: Ass Play
    Cast: Elisse, Damon Dice

Official Synopsis: Elisse came to have a good work out. She was looking super hot in her work out outfit. Her ass looked juicy in those tiny shorts. Elisse stretched out and her ass and fat pussy were looking delicious under those shorts. She pulled up her top and revealed her luscious tits. Elisse requested a workout partner, and soon after, she was getting her pussy exercised well. Elisse started things off by sucking that cock, and Damon got her back by munching that sweet pussy. Then he pounded that snatch deep, as her juicy ass bounced all around. Elisse got that man juice all over her face in the end.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2470.37 MB
    Duration: 00:39:33

8. Ass Sandwich - 435

Ass Sandwich - 435

Official Title: Ass Sandwich
    Cast: Mya Mays, Jazzi, Sean Lawless

Official Synopsis: Mya Mays and Jazzi were showing off their beautiful bodies when all of a sudden they got literally carried away by Sean Lawless. Inside the house Sean first put some baby oil on the beautiful brown booties. The girls quickly thanked him by opening his pants and letting out big, bad Sean. Mya started to suck him and Jazzi quickly joined in an epic double blowjob with lots of ball sucking and double side licking. This made the girls so horny that first Jazzi decided to ride on top of Sean while Mya was playing with her pussy. Soon she got tired of this, pulled Sean's cock out of Jazzi's honey pot and started to blow him again. Then it was finally her turn and she wanted it doggy style. Luckily ...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1668.66 MB
    Duration: 00:36:22

9. Assed Out - 691

Assed Out - 691

Official Title: Assed Out
    Cast: Brannon Rhodes, Tiffani

Official Synopsis: Brannon mentioned this great Round and Brown he knew called Tiffani. She was used to doing modeling gigs and Brannon guaranteed her she would make more money just hanging out with us and enjoying herself than any half assed modeling gig. Brannon had a great surprise for me when I met up with him to meet her. She had cut out her jeans to show her nice round ass poking out. Brannon rushed her to our place and could not wait to get inside so he banged her right in the backyard.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2980.12 MB
    Duration: 00:39:53

10. Baby Got Cakes - 669

Baby Got Cakes - 669

Official Title: Baby Got Cakes
    Cast: Voodoo, Baby Cakes

Official Synopsis: Kat wanted to get some helpful tips on booty shaking from Babycakes. Voodoo rudely interrupted while she was getting ready to begin Booty Shaking 101. They finally let him sit in on the tuckus tremble tutoring, and as soon as Babycakes busted a slack shattering split, Voodoo grabbed himself a heaping helping of Babycake heinie. Babycakes really did not protest, and the lessons advanced to full on fantastic fanny fucking.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1606.78 MB
    Duration: 00:35:46