Page 514 of 909 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514515516524564614 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 9086

Thread: This Is For Lover of Gorgeous Ebony Babes

1. Fat Ass And Fades - 554

Fat Ass And Fades - 554

Official Title: Fat Ass And Fades
    Cast: Peter Green, J Magnumm
    Tags: Ebony, Black

Official Synopsis: Cassi came back again and was looking as good as ever. Her giant ass looked amazing in her panties. She shook that booty in magnificent fashion. Soon after, Cassi was sucking that cock like a champ. But the sex didn't last that long, and he creamed all over her pretty face. She wasn't satisfied and asked for another guy to give her some more dick. Peter rushed over and was shocked by the size of her huge ass. Cassi sucked and rode him too. She got her pussy drilled, as that enormous booty bounced all around. Cassi got more man juice all over her and was happy.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2406.01 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:48:09

2. Feel Me - 698

Feel Me - 698

Official Title: Feel Me
    Cast: Megan Vaughn, Voodoo

Official Synopsis: This has got to be one of the best Round and Browns Ive seen in sometime! First off this girl is amazing! I mean beautiful face awesome body and a super duper freak! Wow! Voodoo was a lucky man today! First they had to get some gas for the truck and they had Megan pump the gas, but ass naked, you may have to see it to believe it, but she did! After that they took her home and she got to really meet and know Voodoo if you know what I mean! Megan got Voodoo worked up and in return he worked her out and she loved it! Here is one for your records. Enjoy!

Tech. Info
    Size: 2289.74 MB
    Duration: 00:42:38

3. Feel The Friction - 632

Feel The Friction - 632

Official Title: Feel The Friction
    Cast: Valarie Gibson, Voodoo

Official Synopsis: Valarie heard about the fiesta and came to see and experience it herself. She was a super cute shy girl and needed to be opened up, literally. She showed the password to get in and she was looking sexy in those heels and tiny shorts. She began undressing and revealed that juicy ass. She got her pussy pounded and got the fiesta all over her pretty face.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1628.91 MB
    Duration: 00:36:43

4. Feeling On Jamaica - 491

Feeling On Jamaica - 491

Official Title: Feeling On Jamaica
    Cast: Jamaica B, Bambino

Official Synopsis: Jamaica has officially superseded the Round and Brown standard. Her flawless skin, big tits, firm brown ass will be a tuff act to follow. We were mesmerized by her sensual strip tease and booty shaking. She caressed her big natural tits and smacked her booty while her eyes invited us in to take a closer look. We worshipped Jamaica's excellent booty twerking and then followed her ass to the bed where she revealed her bald beaver. Bambino, the lucky bastard, dove in her tight pussy head first. He had her booty gloriously bouncing on his hard cock. Bam fucked her all over the bed and then shot his load on her big tits and pretty face.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1384.55 MB
    Duration: 00:34:50

5. Feeling On The Booty - 494

Feeling On The Booty - 494

Official Title: Feeling On The Booty
    Cast: Sean Lawless, Ocean Pearl

Official Synopsis: Ocean Pearl was getting a quick exercise in before we went to dinner but she was taking too long. So I hopped on the truck and looked for that ass. She wasn't too far up the block till I found her and had her get that ass in the truck. I was starving for two things. Some delicious food and some good pussy, not in that particular order. So I took the party back to our bedroom where I gave Ocean the D. I had her moaning for joy and begging for more! If she wanted some good Italian food she'd have to work it.

Tech. Info
    Size: 414.62 MB
    Resolution: 854x480
    Duration: 00:27:22

6. Fill Me Up - 586

Fill Me Up - 586

Official Title: Fill Me Up
    Cast: Jesus, Malaysia Slick

Official Synopsis: Malaysia was a little freak we were lucky enough to encounter in this week's Black GF's sextape. Her boyfriend came in on her while she was sleeping and woke her up. Malaysia was still in her comfy bed lingerie, which included a thong, so we got a nice look at that HOT ass. She was a little shy and not really in the mood, but her BF changed her opinion when he started rubbing her tits and pussy. In no time, Malaysia was into it and fingering her asshole while her BF played with her pussy and got it soaking wet. It was intense! The foreplay got them heated up, so when her BF pulled out his cock, Malaysia got right to it and started sucking away. She gave some amazing head, and the fact that sh...

Tech. Info
    Size: 481.03 MB
    Duration: 00:35:07

7. Fine Ass - 497

Fine Ass - 497

Official Title: Fine Ass
    Cast: Robby Echo, Kili Bangs

Official Synopsis: Kili Bangs allowed us to film her while she showered and it was a spectacular sight. She pressed her nice big round ass against the glass while we worshipped her every move. Soon after squeezing her perky tits and sliding them up and down the glass door, we followed her into the bedroom. Kili twerked all over the bed before inviting Cody over. She smothered his face with her ass and took his tongue for a ride. When she was done with his tongue, she begged for his hard cock. Cody fucked her all over the bed and then glazed her face with his jizz.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1585.37 MB
    Duration: 00:36:06

8. Fine Finesse - 421

Fine Finesse - 421

Official Title: Fine Finesse
    Cast: Tyler Steel, Finesse

Official Synopsis: Big mama was the TWERK QUEEN. Finesse was a sexy ebony babe that knew how to seduce. That 40-inch plus ass had us going crazy!Well she stopped by in her kinkiest outfit and put a show on for us. Never seen an ass twerk like hers! I gave the word to Tyler Steel to take care of that ass proper and make sure she knew how RK brings it. Finesse and her juicy ass were more than pleased...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1683.93 MB
    Duration: 00:35:45

9. Firm And Fine - 528

Firm And Fine - 528

Official Title: Firm And Fine
    Cast: Demi Sutra, Tyler Steel

Official Synopsis: This week we had the lovely, Ajaa-xxx on Round and Brown. She was super cute and had an amazing ass. This black girl was really slim and athletic with a crazy bubble butt that made you want to shove your face right between those sugar buns. She took off her tiny jean shorts and displayed that ass in all its glory. Ajaa shook that round rump all around the place in fantastic fashion. Then she sucked that cock like only a true freak could. Ajaa rode that dick like a wild woman, as her juicy ass bounced around. She got her pussy drilled and got that cream all over her gorgeous face.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1824.18 MB
    Duration: 00:37:40

10. Fit And Flirty - 727

Fit And Flirty - 727

Official Title: Fit And Flirty
    Cast: Gemini, JMac

Official Synopsis: The day started with an early afternoon workout on the beach with Jmac and his super sexy friend Gemini. This girl had me turned on from the workout, All that stretching had me ready to see the whole package. So from there we took it back to house and into the pool where Gemini got naked and began to pop it for us a little. Shortly after that we went into the real action and this girl gave a blowjob to remember. Jmac had to control himself in order not to cum too fast because she was working him out. There is a host of fun positions for you to see even some pile driver action. One for your records! Enjoy!

Tech. Info
    Size: 937.35 MB
    Duration: 00:52:42