Notices

Page 291 of 975 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391791 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 9748

Thread: Girls Love Cums on their Face (Bukkake, Facial, CumShot)

1. 614 Bukkake - McKenzee Miles

614 Bukkake - McKenzee Miles

Bukkake - McKenzee Miles

Description: McKenzie Miles is a total cutie.....petite, blonde hair, blue eyes, and full of sexual enthusiasm. She's only 19 but she sucks cock like a seasoned pro and she loves doing it. She wasn't much on small talk but wanted to go right for showing off her impressive oral skills, and her pussy was getting wet just a few minutes into the blowjob. Just seeing those gorgeous baby blue eyes looking up at you while she has her mouth stuffed full of your cock is enough to make you blow your load right then and there, but then you'd miss out on the chance to experience her deepthroat skills or better yet, to fuck that tight shaved teen pussy. And that would be a shame, because what an incredible fuck she is! Watch as she gets off from being pounded deep in every position before she begs for and takes a huge cum shower on her face and tits. Cute, hor...

Cast: McKenzee Miles
    Tags: Hardcore, Facial, Blonde, Blowjob, Teen, Fetish, Cum on tits, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved

Size: 253.24 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:28:01

Bukkake - McKenzee Miles

2. 615 Bukkake - Kacey Villainess

615 Bukkake - Kacey Villainess

Bukkake - Kacey Villainess

Description: Kacey is just fucking sweet. There is no other word for it. And what makes her even better is that she loves dick, loves her pussy pounded, loves to please her man. Now if that's not sweet we don't know what is. We were blown away pun is intended by this girl. Porcelain skin, deep crystal blue eyes, and a real blonde. By the way check out that ass...not a blemish or hair on it. You could eat lunch off it...or have it for lunch!

Cast: Kacey Villainess
    Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Fetish, Shaved, Tattooed

Size: 146.97 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:16:54

Bukkake - Kacey Villainess

3. 616 Bukkake - Tiffany Price

616 Bukkake - Tiffany Price

Bukkake - Tiffany Price

Description: Well everyone, I think the girls just keep getting hotter and hotter around here...Tiffany Price kicks us up a notch with her baby blue eyes and those oh so perfect tits...oh, and I forgot to mention that cute smile of hers, gets ya every time.

Cast: Tiffany Price
    Tags: Hardcore, Blonde, Blowjob, Tittyfuck, Fetish, Cum on tits, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Tattooed

Size: 207.34 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:25:00

Bukkake - Tiffany Price

4. 618 Bukkake - Mindy Main

618 Bukkake - Mindy Main

Bukkake - Mindy Main

Description: WOW-Fucking-WOW!!! I can see why Mindy Main is a favorite!!! Her wispy moans, those perfectly firm, round tits... and that delicious ass!!! She can certainly make my pussy purrrr!!! You can just tell that she gets off so hard by having that dick up in her pussy! I haven't seen a girl in a while who has a sexier fuck face than marvelous Mindy!! She moans with every inch of her face!! Her eyes say 'fuck me' but her lips say 'fuck me harder'!!! The sensation that a rock-hard cock makes in girls' pussies sends us straight to BLISS!!! I love it on my back when a man takes my legs, and presses them down into my stomach. The angle makes my pussy tighter and it feels like the cock is locked in there!!! Sensational!!! You can just tell Mindy is in ecstasy this entire scene!!! Bent over, on her knees, sucking dick, doggie style, on her b...

Cast: Mindy Main
    Tags: Facial, Tittyfuck, Fetish, Black, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved

Size: 306.05 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:34:31

Bukkake - Mindy Main

5. 619 Bukkake - Ginger Lee

619 Bukkake - Ginger Lee

Bukkake - Ginger Lee

Description: Kentucky born, Ginger's body is absolutely rockin', Great perky tits, lean gorgeous legs, perfect firm ass, and even cute toes. We put her to the test having out man give her a full pounding. And she took and liked it. More to follow...

Cast: Ginger Lee
    Tags: Hardcore, Facial, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl

Size: 273.13 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:28:35

Bukkake - Ginger Lee

6. 62 Bukkake - Jerk Face

62 Bukkake - Jerk Face

Bukkake - Jerk Face

Description: My name is Callie Black, I'm 19 years old and have an asshole for a brother. He knows something about me that I don't want my parents to know. So now I have to let his friends cum on my face anytime he says so. I guess today is your turn. Go ahead jerk your cock off and give me a facial so we can get it over with.

Cast: Callie Black
    Tags: Facial, Blonde, Blowjob, Teen, Tittyfuck, Deepthroat, Gagging, Gonzo, Big Tits, Face Fuck, Tattooed

Size: 584.05 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:15:19

Bukkake - Jerk Face

7. 620 Bukkake - Rebecca Linares

620 Bukkake - Rebecca Linares

Bukkake - Rebecca Linares

Description: Ay Caramba! Rebecca is the real Latin deal. Spanish blood. The real thing. Something about THOSE Latin girls. Rebecca is exactly what you want in a European girl. Sexy, petite, perfect tits, great legs. She speaks a little English...but who really cares. She speaks blowjob fluently and is conversational in deepthroat and can fully understand cum swallowing. So much for the language barrier.

Cast: Rebeca Linares
    Tags: Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ball Licking, Black, Latina

Size: 214.3 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:20:10

Bukkake - Rebecca Linares

8. 621 Bukkake - Holly Morgan

621 Bukkake - Holly Morgan

Bukkake - Holly Morgan

Description: Holly is one cute little bitch....This girl loves to fuck from all directions until the sun comes up...she also loves a face full of cum! I've never seen anybody who was so happy to receive my load all over her face...damn! what a girl!

Cast: Holly Morgan
    Tags: Hardcore, Facial, Blonde, Blowjob, Fetish, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Piercings, Shaved

Size: 294.84 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:29:43

Bukkake - Holly Morgan

9. 622 Bukkake - Misty May

622 Bukkake - Misty May

Bukkake - Misty May

Description: I just Had to take another shot at Misty. This girl was unbelievable last time I got a chance to shoot a load all over her face and she definitely doesn't let down a repeat customer. Misty didn't even wait for the camera to go on, she just dove right in and swallowed my pole like she's been cock starved for years. I have to say misty did me so good I just had to give some of that love back to her... if you know what I mean.

Cast: Misty May
    Tags: Facial, Blonde, Deepthroat, Fetish, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Tattooed

Size: 267.08 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:20:53

Bukkake - Misty May

10. 623 Bukkake - Haley Scott

623 Bukkake - Haley Scott

Bukkake - Haley Scott

Description: Haley Scott is just how we like 'em. She might have the cute and innocent co-ed look but there is definitely a horny, nasty girl underneath just waiting to be unleashed. She was on her knees and giving a mean blowjob in just a few minutes, before she even peeled off those cute jean shorts to show off that great body. Once she was naked, she really got down to business - swallowing cock until her pussy got so wet that she was begging to be fucked. Get ready for almost 40 minutes of this blonde hottie deepthroating, cock gagging, ball sucking and getting fucked hard every which way before eagerly taking a face full of cock cream and loving it!

Cast: Haley Scott
    Tags: Facial, Blonde, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Fetish, Doggystyle, Missionary, Piercings, POV

Size: 296.99 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:37:21

Bukkake - Haley Scott