Notices

Page 480 of 977 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 9767

Thread: Girls Love Cums on their Face (Bukkake, Facial, CumShot)

1. Serious Cum Whore s - 22

Serious Cum Whore s - 22

Official Title: Serious Cum Whore s
    Cast: Jayne Cummings
    Tags: Blowjob, Huge Load, Facial, Blonde, British

Official Synopsis: Hey Scott - Jayne Cummings and I had met previously and shes been after working with me for nearly 2 years, we always knew itd be a facial because truly she loves getting cum covered, shes a serious cum whore, Im pretty sure shes addicted to it. So I knew she would be great for. Anyway so as not to disappoint her I finally agreed to dump a load on her face but lucky for her Id be coming with 3 other guys. She seemed happy and took them all like a champ, man did she look disgusting afterwards. Job well done and shes already asking to do it again! Cheers, Frank

Tech. Info
    Size: 2308.63 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:26:39

2. Sexy Hungarian Wants A Face Full Of Cum s - 142

Sexy Hungarian Wants A Face Full Of Cum s - 142

Official Title: Sexy Hungarian Wants A Face Full Of Cum s
    Cast: Candy Alexa
    Tags: Blowjob, Brunette, Facial, Hungarian, POV, Teen

Official Synopsis: When a girl knows how to move and can really show her body off confidently, there aren't many greater pleasures than a private striptease like the one Candy Alexa gives you in this amazing facial video! Natural tits, soulful brown eyes and a strong air of self-esteem make you feel as if Candy is a formidable tigress and your cock is her prey! Watch the way she crawls across the bed and feasts on cock as her long jet black hair shrouds her pretty face. This girl is mesmerizing from the first suck to the last drop of jizz showered all over her smiling face!Blowjob Brunette Facial Hungarian POV Teen Euro

Tech. Info
    Size: 1508.98 MB
    Duration: 00:24:16

3. Sexy Latina Takes A Fat Facial Cumload! s - 117

Sexy Latina Takes A Fat Facial Cumload! s - 117

Official Title: Sexy Latina Takes A Fat Facial Cumload! s
    Cast: Gina Stone
    Tags: Blowjob, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Latina

Official Synopsis: Sexy Guatemalan Gina Stone makes her scene debut with today! This smooth skinned latina has a body for sin and lips for sucking and a face worthy of the fat load she gets today. Enjoy! TWMBlowjob Dick Sucking Lips Facial Latina POV

Tech. Info
    Size: 360.99 MB
    Duration: 00:08:11

4. Shared Frosting s - 19

Shared Frosting s - 19

Official Title: Shared Frosting s
    Cast: Jordan Price
    Tags: Bolt On's, Huge Load, POV, Blowjob, Blonde, Pony Tail

Official Synopsis: Hey Scott - So Jordan Price and I had spoken some on the phone before the shoot, she was really flirty so when I arrived at her place right on the Thames she made me feel ready to go straight away. She told me she was the best cock sucker and that she was going to wrap my cock with her massive tits, she certainly didnt disappoint! It was so hot in her place the camera was steaming up, a big part of that was how much she was winding me up as I knew I was going to spew my huge load all over her face for our site! So just after fucking those HUGE jugs and letting her tease my cock, I came all over her face! Crazy fucking helicopter flew by the window for t...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1607.02 MB
    Duration: 00:18:22

5. She Asked For It... s - 69

She Asked For It... s - 69

Official Title: She Asked For It... s
    Cast: Alessandra Noir
    Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Facial, POV

Official Synopsis: In this new installment for Alessandra is PISSED. Her douchebag boyfriend Joe just called her and confessed that he cheated on her. She confides in her close friend Bobby and asks him to help her get revenge. But Bobby is Joe's friend and he doesn't want to get in the middle of this. Alessandra won't let up and grabs Bobby's hand and puts it on her boobs, and makes him squeeze. Bobby tries to resist, but it doesn't take much until he's looking at Alessandra's amazing, gorgeous 18-year old naked body. Alessandra strips and lets Bobby rub her pretty pussy and clit, and then asks him to lick and suck her while she cums. Not believing that this is happening at all, he turns her aroun...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1423.03 MB
    Duration: 00:32:46

6. She Goes and Goes s - 112

She Goes and Goes s - 112

Official Title: She Goes and Goes s
    Cast: Dolce Damone
    Tags: Blowjob, Ebony, Facial

Official Synopsis: Hey guys! Today at we have Dolce Damone! Dolce is a sweet little piece of ass. And by piece of ass...we mean a real nice ass. Oh that butthole is so nice. Would love to see that full of man cock. But today Dolce is putting her money where her mouth is. Hmmm. Or maybe its the other way around O This girl has a sweet mouth action. Just the right amount of mouth lube and sucking. And she just goes and goes and goes. She's gotta a Motor Mouth! Love it. What does she get for her reward...a big ass face of cum! Thats how we like 'em here. Swallow it or take it...but either way your getting a big load! TWMBlowjob Ebony Facial POV

Tech. Info
    Size: 1002.49 MB
    Duration: 00:22:44

7. She Got Slimed s - 12

She Got Slimed s - 12

Official Title: She Got Slimed s
    Cast: Kyra Rose
    Tags: Blowjob, Facial, POV

Official Synopsis: There's something strange going on in this room. Who you going to call to suck the demon out of your dick New scene featuring Kyra Rose from new director Troy McNut! Enjoy SH

Tech. Info
    Size: 1118.41 MB
    Duration: 00:12:50

8. She Got The Job Afterall s - 176

She Got The Job Afterall s - 176

Official Title: She Got The Job Afterall s
    Cast: Jessica Shaw
    Tags: All American, Big Naturals, Facial

Official Synopsis: Did you know there was a casting couch for assistant soccer coach positions Me neither! Jessica Shaw found out the hard way that being cute, athletic, and competent doesn't always get you a job. Being a hot piece of ass, however, does! Speaking of ass, Jessica Shaw has a caboose that should never be hidden away in a pair of jeans. She spends most of this scene doggystyle and that's exactly how we like her -- on her knees with her ass cheeks spread and her butt in the air. Our resident cockslinger feeds her his meat inch by inch until her pussy devours his dick. He bangs her through several orgasms and dumps a load of chowder on her face. Will Jessica get the soccer coaching job If...

Tech. Info
    Size: 388.71 MB
    Resolution: 640x480
    Duration: 00:25:12

9. She Looks Cuter With Cum s - 213

She Looks Cuter With Cum s - 213

Official Title: She Looks Cuter With Cum s
    Cast: Leah Luv
    Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Braces, Facial, POV, Small Tits

Official Synopsis: Everyone can see why Leah Luv is one of our favorites ever. How can such a cute girl shove an 8 cock all the way down her throat And how can she look so cute as well with all that mascara running all over her face And how can she continue to look even cuter with cum and mascara dripping off her as she smiles from ear to ear We're not sure hwo to answer all these questions other than to say she just does!Blonde Blowjob Braces Facial POV Small Tits Teen

Tech. Info
    Size: 185.7 MB
    Duration: 00:15:43

10. She Me Your Id s - 217

She Me Your Id s - 217

Official Title: She Me Your Id s
    Cast: Leah Luv
    Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Braces, Facial, POV, Small Tits

Official Synopsis: Yes, she's 18! When I first saw Leah walk through the door I asked for her ID right away. Then I asked for another ID. Then asked for them again. She's legal. But, Jesus...2 minutes into sucking my dick and she is INCREDIBLE I thought I was going to blow right there. I managed to keep it going for another 20 minutes! Made her work That wad on her face was about a good as it gets.Blonde Blowjob Braces Facial POV Small Tits Teen

Tech. Info
    Size: 225.34 MB
    Duration: 00:19:00