Notices

Page 252 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352752 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 10861

Thread: Totally Female Domination. Strap-On, Bondage, Spanking

1. 65 FemDom - Kimberly Kane's First Time

65 FemDom - Kimberly Kane's First Time

FemDom - Kimberly Kane's First Time

Description: To prepare for her first time ever dominating a man, Kimberly has been studying. It's clear she is an apt pupil when she tears into Wolf with full on, unapologetic sadism and raw sex appeal. She is irresistible, telling him, 'I'm the prettiest bitch here. You're my bitch, and I'm going to make you ugly, so no one will ever want you, and you'll stay with me forever...'She ties his ass up and makes him tell her how hot she is, what he would do to her if he could move a muscle. Lucky boy gets to fuck her if he can do a good job and get her off as she slaps the SHIT out of his pretty face... 'This is a fucking pretty cock and it's all mine, forever, now give me my fucking come.'

Cast: Wolf Hudson, Kimberly Kane
    Tags: Athletic, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blonde, Bondage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, foreskin, Humiliation, Latin
    Date: June 13, 2011

Size: 891.09 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:39:48

FemDom - Kimberly Kane's First Time

2. 66 FemDom - Smother my face in your ass

66 FemDom - Smother my face in your ass

FemDom - Smother my face in your ass

Description: Penny Flame

Cast: Jason Miller, Penny Flame
    Tags: Athletic, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, natural boobs
    Date: June 6, 2011

Size: 905.32 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:40:27

FemDom - Smother my face in your ass

3. 67 FemDom - Raven vs Rico

67 FemDom - Raven vs Rico

FemDom - Raven vs Rico

Description: Rico is put to the test with this cold hearted bitch! Raven uses CBT, paddling and strap-on ass fucking to torture her slave.

Cast: Raven Alexis, Rico
    Tags: Athletic, BDSM, black hair, Bondage, Brunette, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Latin, Male Sub
    Date: May 30, 2011

Size: 652.59 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:29:09

FemDom - Raven vs Rico

4. 7 FemDom - Gorgeous Red Headed Dominatrix

7 FemDom - Gorgeous Red Headed Dominatrix

FemDom - Gorgeous Red Headed Dominatrix

Description: Wolf takes it like a man while MIP debuts the gorgeous Miss Keen. We lost track of how much weight hung from his balls, but all that pain just blurs into a giant throbbing hard-on anyway.The shrewd sadist knows when to apply painful pressure, and when to capitalize on a Good Thing. Lucky for us Miss Keen is savvy to more than one use for a hard cock.

Cast: Amber Keen, Wolf Hudson
    Tags: Athletic, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, Brunette, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, foreskin, Humiliation, Latin
    Date: April 16, 2013

Size: 564.01 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:25:12

FemDom - Gorgeous Red Headed Dominatrix

5. 8 FemDom - Dominatrix in Red

8 FemDom - Dominatrix in Red

FemDom - Dominatrix in Red

Description: Yes Miss Madison

Cast: Madison Young, Le Rock
    Tags: BDSM, black hair, Bondage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, mixed, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging
    Date: February 18, 2013

Size: 1610.45 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:43:53

FemDom - Dominatrix in Red

6. 9 FemDom - Aiden Starr and Danny Wylde

9 FemDom - Aiden Starr and Danny Wylde

FemDom - Aiden Starr and Danny Wylde

Description: 'You smell like fear, little boy.' Nothing makes Mistress Aiden's pussy more wet than torturing cute little boys like Daniel. Mistress is expert at combining pleasure and pain, and she makes Daniel work for it, doling out three parts pain, dominance and humiliation to one part pleasure. Who said she was fair?

Cast: Aiden Starr, Danny Wylde
    Tags: Athletic, BDSM, black hair, Blonde, Bondage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, Orgasm Denial
    Date: February 4, 2013

Size: 868.06 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:38:46

FemDom - Aiden Starr and Danny Wylde

7. 100 FemDom - Discipline is a Bitch

100 FemDom - Discipline is a Bitch

FemDom - Discipline is a Bitch

Description: The office boy gets fucked in this update. Being called out on the carpet by Harmony Rose is not such a bad thing if you like being humiliated, stripped, beaten, tied down and fucked in the ass. If you take it well she may even use your hard cock to satisfy her inflamed libido. Lots of bondage, pain and fucking in the hot update.

Cast: Harmony, Max Powers
    Tags: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Discipline, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, natural boobs
    Date: May 21, 2008

Size: 1020.59 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:45:35

FemDom - Discipline is a Bitch

8. 101 FemDom - So, you wanna be a P.A.?

101 FemDom - So, you wanna be a P.A.?

FemDom - So, you wanna be a P.A.?

Description: Our newest PA is not working out so well, so we ask Sandra to come help train him. After teaching him the proper use of a broom, she introduces him to our collection of dildos, restraints and whips. Beaten, ass fucked and humiliated, the PA gets a chance to actually fuck the beautiful Mistress, if he can perform to her standards.

Cast: Sandra Romain, Casper Coxx
    Tags: BDSM, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pegging
    Date: January 30, 2008

Size: 1047.04 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:46:46

FemDom - So, you wanna be a P.A.?

9. 102 FemDom - Service Denial

102 FemDom - Service Denial

FemDom - Service Denial

Description: Gwen is not only a mean bitch, but she also fucks whomever she pleases. When her husband Billy is out of town she has the repairman over for a little maintenance of her own. Max is just doing what he is told when he gets on his knees to service her hungry dominant cunt. When she ties him to the bed post and torments his cock and balls, all he can do is beg for release only to be met be her evil denial. Once Gwen is properly fucked and sucked, she sends him out with the worst case of blue balls he has ever had.

Cast: Gwen Diamond, Max Tibbs
    Tags: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, foreskin, Humiliation, Male Sub, natural boobs
    Date: January 2, 2008

Size: 865.08 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:38:39

FemDom - Service Denial

10. 103 FemDom - Humiliated bitch boy

103 FemDom - Humiliated bitch boy

FemDom - Humiliated bitch boy

Description: Sandra Romain has a way with words, and when she interrogates this poor boy in her native language, he is loathe to disappoint her. Hooded, gagged and bound, juliann takes brutal punishment from the sadistic mistress including strap on sucking and a mean ass fucking. Finally bound to please, she smothers his hungry face in her ass, pussy and tits till she finally gets off over his bound body and leaves him for the clean up crew.

Tags: Athletic, BDSM, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Brutal Punishment, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Hood, Humiliation
    Date: December 26, 2007

Size: 1049.6 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:46:53

FemDom - Humiliated bitch boy