Notices

Page 3 of 1083 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Totally Female Domination. Strap-On, Bondage, Spanking

1. FemDom 6509 A Sadistic Goddess

FemDom 6509 A Sadistic Goddess

Description: Wolf and Goddess Aiden have a history. They are best friends and business partners and since Wolf doesn't submit much anymore so when he gets the itch to be at the foot of a goddess he looks no further then the one he trusts more than anyone else, Aiden. Aiden doesn't go easy on Wolf either with plenty of humiliation, whipping, painful zippers, and strap-on ass fucking. Aiden mounts Wolf's perfect cock using it all for her pleasure after he licks her pussy and ass. Wolf is officially used and made into the exclusive cock toy plaything!

Starring: Wolf Hudson, Aiden Starr
    Tags: Female Domination, Humilation, Punishment

Size: 629Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:57:39

2. FemDom 6510 Phoenix Maries Plaything

FemDom 6510 Phoenix Maries Plaything

Description: What more could you ask for? Phoenix FUCKING Marie whipping, strap-on fucking and using slaveboy's cock for her pleasure. Who wouldn't want this devastatingly gorgeous woman to take charge and treat you like the piece of meat you are?!?!?!?!?

Starring: Phoenix Marie, Mickey Mod

Size: 657Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:00:13

3. FemDom 6511 Worshipping Beretta James

FemDom 6511 Worshipping Beretta James

Description: The newest resident Bitch is sophisticated, sexy, strict and sure to drive you crazy! Welcome Mistress Beretta. John is a lucky bastard and has a day filled with spanking, trampling, ass worship cum inducing prostate milking strap-on fucking and cock tease edging. John can't control his body around this newest beauty and sprays his filth three times in this shoot! But, as with any slave who can't control himself there are always consequences.

Starring: Beretta James, John Jammen

Size: 590Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:53:59

4. FemDom 6512 LIVE and PUBLIC slave humiliation, degradation, prostate milking with horny sadistic women

FemDom 6512 LIVE and PUBLIC slave humiliation, degradation, prostate milking with horny sadistic women

FemDom 6512 LIVE and PUBLIC slave humiliation, degradation, prostate milking with horny sadistic women

Description: Lorelei Lee throws Aiden Starr and Maitresse Madeline a joint birthday to remember. Live and public three lucky slaveboys are put on display and humiliated in a room full of lovely femdoms. Claire Adams and Miz Berlin make cameos along with many other favorites and the men endure CBT, harsh whipping, lactating dommes, gang banged with dicks on sticks by a roomful of women, prostate milking by Madeline and used as a sex toy. Sure was a night to remember!

Starring: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Aiden Starr, Christian Wilde, Lorelei Lee, Jason Miller, John Jammen

Size: 596Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:54:38

5. FemDom 6513 Maitresse Madeline returns with a vengeance

FemDom 6513 Maitresse Madeline returns with a vengeance

Description: What you don't understand is that I did this to you purposely, just to watch you suffer. Your weak attempts at worship and devotion bore me and I decided to do something evil. Rather than physically punish you I chose to completely ignore you. You see, training men is similar to training dogs in the sense that any attention is good attention so failing to acknowledge your existence is a much crueler punishment. I chuckled at your pathetic begging asking for my return. I've been amused reading you're lost without my company. I know you've missed me with my elegance and divine beauty and I've decided it's time to grace you, my dear viewer with my presence. It's time to get down on your knees and bow at the place where you were born to be. At the queen's feet! I chose Tyler as my first lucky victim after a long hiatus. Young, built, uncut and in need of a woman like me.

Starring: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Tyler Alexander

Size: 706Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:04:42

6. FemDom 6514 Starr Treatment

FemDom 6514 Starr Treatment

Description: Cole Brooks returns for an intensely painful and erotic shoot bowing down at the feet of Mistress Bobbi Starr. Mistress Starr looks extra sexy in her full red pantyhose and Cole aims to please taking all the sadistically wicked pain Mistress Starr has to offer. Harsh single tailing, painful spanking, evil zippers, CBT, balls deep strap-on fucking, ass and pussy worship, trampling and a reward with a consequence!

Starring: Bobbi Starr, Cole Brooks

Size: 614Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:56:15

7. FemDom 6515 Her Highness Queen Of Diamonds. Skin Diamond

FemDom 6515 Her Highness Queen Of Diamonds. Skin Diamond

Description: Please welcome The Queen Of Diamonds, Skin Diamond! Her Highness is devilishly sexy as she dominates Sebastian into submission. He's made into her little piggy, whipped into shape, zippered, made to suck her black strap-on cock, fucked in the ass, dildo gag and made into a human dildo. Her Highness allows him to release his filthy spunk but much to her amusement he has to eat up every last disgusting drop.

Starring: Skin Diamond, Sebastian Keys

Size: 476Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:43:35

8. FemDom 6516 Small Penis Punishment

FemDom 6516 Small Penis Punishment

Description: Logan Vaughn is used to girls falling all over him with his big muscles and pretty boy blonde hair. Logan is in for a shocking reality when his good looks don't change a damn thing for Mistress Lorelei Lee and instead she treats him like the piece of muscle meat she sees him as. Logan is tied in rope bondage, and whipped repeatedly then caned on his feet until he must beg for mercy! Funny how these muscle boys break under pressure. Another funny thing is how most of these pretty boy muscle men act all macho yet when it comes to their cock it's nothing more than a mouse! How on earth is that supposed to please a Divine lady like Mistress Lee? Logan gets fucked deep in his ass and made to think he is going to fuck and cum Mistress Lorelei yet she just denies him in the end, barely allowed to even smell her pussy as she gets off and left with a penis pump painfully on his hard denied cock!

Starring: Logan Vaughn, Lorelei Lee

Size: 674Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:01:43

9. FemDom 6517 Sadistic Cock Tease

FemDom 6517 Sadistic Cock Tease

Description: Maitresse Madeline dominates Bobby Bends in his first ever submission on camera. Madeline's sexiness oozes from the camera and to the screen. Just when you think Madeline may give Bobby a break she brings out another torturous implement with a smile. Bobby is heavily flogged and wickedly single tailed. His balls are tortured with heavy weights and he has two zippers ripped from his sides. All the while Madeline teases him keeping his cock hard with her sexy presence and beauty. Madeline then fucks his ass with a strap-on dildo and milks his prostate with her fingers keeping him on the verge of orgasm but never allowing him release. He must worship her pussy and ass first! Even after that and all the begging he does doesn't convince the wicked Madeline and is left on his knees with a yearning hard cock.

Starring: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Bobby Bends

Size: 673Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 1:01:37

10. FemDom 6518 Your Pain Is My Pleasure

FemDom 6518 Your Pain Is My Pleasure

Description: Blake returns for another day of training and this time he's lucky enough to catch Mistress Lorelei on her "nice" day. Strung up by his arms and put into a painful predicament with nothing but clover clamps, twine and a really stretched out nutsac, Blake does his best to satisfy the Divine Miss Lee but seems to fall short. That's ok for Lorelei because that just means more sexy torment and pain! CBT, humiliation, whipping, electrical cock torture, pegging, chastity, tease and denial and ass worship are all included!

Starring: Blake, Lorelei Lee

Size: 549Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 0:50:19