Notices

Page 329 of 1094 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429829 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 10931

Thread: Totally Female Domination. Strap-On, Bondage, Spanking

1. 497 FemDom - Girlie and RAM

497 FemDom - Girlie and RAM

FemDom - Girlie and RAM

Description: Girlie's boss is sexually harassing her, but she doesn't mind because her boss lets her try out all the new e-stim toys. Then her boss gives her a valuable lesson about how to succeed in the business world. Girlie is sucking her way to a promotion. WMV's now included

Cast: Girlie, RAM
    Tags: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, brunet, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Lesbian,
    Date: January 30, 2003

Size: 320.39 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:27:32

FemDom - Girlie and RAM

2. 498 FemDom - Paige Richards

498 FemDom - Paige Richards

FemDom - Paige Richards

Description: Paige asked me to help her get into shape. Being the good friend that I am I was happy to help. I make her do her exercises using electricity as a motivation. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

Cast: Paige Richards
    Tags: Anal, BDSM, Brunette, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Lesbian,
    Date: January 9, 2003

Size: 329.69 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:28:18

FemDom - Paige Richards

3. 499 FemDom - Kelana

499 FemDom - Kelana

FemDom - Kelana

Description: Kelana was nervous about e-stim at first, but once we got started she got excited. I teased her by stimulating her clit with a vibrator, then the violet wand, then switching back and forth until she came hard.

Cast: Kelana
    Tags: Anal, Asian, BDSM, Brunette, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation,
    Date: January 2, 2003

Size: 291.2 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:25:00

FemDom - Kelana

4. 500 FemDom - Shade Paine

500 FemDom - Shade Paine

FemDom - Shade Paine

Description: Shade and I have been good friends for awhile. That is why I knew she is a real bondage lover and completely submissive. Some of her favorite things are being gagged, kidnap fantasies, and intense orgasms. She has never tried electricity or anal play, but found she enjoyed them very much. Although there is lots of bondage and sm, I would classify this as a pleasurable shoot, because Shade loved every minute of the sexual torment I dished out. She had so many orgasms we lost count. Shade is a kinky dreamgirl.

Cast: Shade Paine
    Tags: Anal, BDSM, black hair, Bondage, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Humiliation,
    Date: December 26, 2002

Size: 538.2 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:46:12

FemDom - Shade Paine

5. 501 FemDom - Adrianna Nicole

501 FemDom - Adrianna Nicole

FemDom - Adrianna Nicole

Description: Seven receives some very kinky toys and many orgams for Christmas. But being the naughty girl she is, she opened them early and has to pay the price.

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
    Tags: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Cattle Prod, christmas, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, holidays, Humiliation,
    Date: December 19, 2002

Size: 383.48 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:32:56

FemDom - Adrianna Nicole

6. 502 FemDom - Kat

502 FemDom - Kat

FemDom - Kat

Description: We gave Kat the e-stim and she took it from there. She controlled it masterfully bringing herself to orgasm many times. After watching her thrust her hips wildly like she couldn't get enough I couldn't help joining in. She rode the fucking chair with a stim in her ass and on her nipples, then I treated her to a suspension that included, the samauri, anal stim, fingering, clit sucker and my talented tongue.

Cast: Kat
    Tags: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom,
    Date: December 5, 2002

Size: 314.63 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:27:01

FemDom - Kat

7. 503 FemDom - Piercedangel and Dingo

503 FemDom - Piercedangel and Dingo

FemDom - Piercedangel and Dingo

Description: PiercedAngel was very excited to try the e-stim. It was everything she expected and more. She specifically asked to use and anal stim while using a fuckingmachine, which made her gush a flood. To try something new, Dingo was included in some fun. WARNING That part of the video includes blow jobs, lots of pussy licking, finger fucking, and actual fucking all with the electricity to make it better.

Cast: Piercedangel, Dingo
    Tags: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, brunet, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation,
    Date: November 27, 2002

Size: 394.56 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:33:52

FemDom - Piercedangel and Dingo

8. 504 FemDom - Mandy

504 FemDom - Mandy

FemDom - Mandy

Description: If there were a Squirting Hall of Fame, Mandy would definitely be in it. She sprayed every time she would come, which has to be more then 5 times. It was very erotic to play with her outdoors, and she loved all the electro-toys we used.

Cast: Mandy
    Tags: Anal, BDSM, black hair, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom,
    Date: November 14, 2002

Size: 292.16 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:25:05

FemDom - Mandy

9. 505 FemDom - Paige Richards and Chanta-Rose

505 FemDom - Paige Richards and Chanta-Rose

FemDom - Paige Richards and Chanta-Rose

Description: Liz pits Chanta and Paige against each other as they battle by zapping each others pussies. They try to take revenge on Cowgirl, but are just too nice to be mean so everyone decides to kiss and make up.

Cast: Paige Richards, Chanta-Rose
    Tags: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Brunette, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation,
    Date: October 31, 2002

Size: 388.56 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:33:21

FemDom - Paige Richards and Chanta-Rose

10. 506 FemDom - TJ

506 FemDom - TJ

FemDom - TJ

Description: Nurse TJ is abducted by the mental patient Liz and subjected to her erotic electro-shock therapy.

Cast: TJ
    Tags: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Lesbian,
    Date: October 24, 2002

Size: 558.77 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:47:58

FemDom - TJ