Notices

Page 101 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 10431

Thread: Brutal Men in BDSM and Tortures Action

1. Pierce Paris Manhandles Tony Orlando

Pierce Paris Manhandles Tony Orlando

Pierce Paris Manhandles Tony Orlando

Description: With his face covered by a leather hood, a ball gag in his mouth, and completely bound in rope, Tony Orlando is dragged across the floor by Pierce Paris into his lair. They settle under a bright light and Pierce flips Tony over, takes down his jeans, cuts his underwear off, and spanks his ass hard. ...

Tags: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, bit gag, Blindfold, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Feet, Flogging
    Date: July 5, 2018

Size: 2038.78 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:55:19

Pierce Paris Manhandles Tony Orlando_26

2. Plan B

Plan B

Plan B

Description: Plan A is to have a dom work over Patrick Rouge and newcomer Tommy Defendi. Tommy is more of a top but he's new to bondage, so he's willing to sub once to see what it's like. But on the morning of the shoot, our dom is a no-show. Since Tommy has no dom training, I decide to step in and save the shoo...

Tags: Anal, Asian, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, black hair, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gay, Humiliation, Male Sub
    Date: September 24, 2009

Size: 3480.31 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 01:34:43

Plan B_505

3. Please Hurt Me, Sir!

Please Hurt Me, Sir!

Please Hurt Me, Sir!

Description: Dak Ramsey has Cayden Banks chained up on his bed. Cayden regrets that while hitchhiking several days ago he got into Dak's car. Cayden begs for his freedom, but must first endure Dak's sadistic hijinks. While bound, Cayden is flogged, caned, wrapped, and waxed. Before Dak lets him go, Dak fucks him...

Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gay, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Male Sub, master, muscular, Rimming
    Date: March 12, 2009

Size: 1351.69 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 01:00:23

Please Hurt Me Sir_533

4. Please let me take his pain, Sir

Please let me take his pain, Sir

Please let me take his pain, Sir

Description: This week we bring you the first live show of 2012 with house Dom Master Avery, sub Sebastian Keys, and on his first ever here, Kieron Ryan will be thrown to the mercy of the members.
    Sebastian and Kieron are both experienced on Bound In Public so they're brought down to the dungeon to see wha...

Tags: Anal, Asian, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, black hair, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, Gay
    Date: February 23, 2012

Size: 3786.79 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 01:43:11

Please let me take his pain Sir_379

5. Please Sir, may I have more?

Please Sir, may I have more?

Please Sir, may I have more?

Description: Scott Alexander is a new and also new to BDSM. Scott is tall and ripped, and he's not going to take any crap from the well experienced CJ. It's a new dom in a new dungeon. Scott puts CJ in a metal head harness and marks his body up nicely with the leather crop. When CJ asks for more, S...

Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, Black, black hair, Blowjob, body builder, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, dungeon, Gay
    Date: November 26, 2009

Size: 1197.58 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:53:30

Please Sir may I have more_496

6. Please tase my 19 year old ass while you cum, Sir!

Please tase my 19 year old ass while you cum, Sir!

Please tase my 19 year old ass while you cum, Sir!

Description: In order to welcome new Dom Brad Kalvo, house slave Cody Allen is sent to greet him. Brad is skeptical of the boy's worth but indulges him by going to the bondage wall and choosing the day's implements. Back in the dungeon Cody shows Brad why they call it the cocksucking chair and Brad helps himself...

Tags: 19-Year-Old, Anal, BDSM, big dick, blond, Blowjob, body builder, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, Gay, Hairy, Humiliation
    Date: September 27, 2012

Size: 2194.21 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:59:47

Please tase my 19 year old ass while you cum Sir_353

7. Pleasure and Pain for Trenton Ducati's New Submissive Slut

Pleasure and Pain for Trenton Ducati's New Submissive Slut

Pleasure and Pain for Trenton Ducati's New Submissive Slut

Description: Hoytt Walker is new meat and eager to take everything the leather-clad Trenton Ducati gives him. First, Hoytt is bound and blindfolded with rope while Trenton tests out his new boy's limits. Hoytt gets an intense smacking and paddling all over the front of his body - his chest, his stomac...

Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, black hair, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Crotch Rope, Domination, Flogging, Gay, Hairy, Humiliation
    Date: August 10, 2017

Size: 1992.22 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:54:07

Pleasure and Pain for Trenton Ducatis New Submissive Slut_110

8. Post Orgasm Torment - Live Shoot

Post Orgasm Torment - Live Shoot

Post Orgasm Torment - Live Shoot

Description: This is September Live Shoot. Watching this live, BG members make requests via chat. We tie Jason Miller and Jeof Pierson to the metal bars. Master Avery rips off their clothes. The boys look great covered with clothespins. They scream as Master Avery whips them off their bodies. He fucks ...

Tags: Anal, Asian, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gay, Humiliation
    Date: October 20, 2011

Size: 2383.98 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 01:04:58

Post Orgasm Torment - Live Shoot_396

9. Power Play

Power Play

Power Play

Description: Dirk Caber brings Damien Moreau to his play space and shoves the boy's face into his armpit. Neither one willing to submit, Dirk and Damien go back and forth to determine who's exactly in control. Dirk overpowers the boy and grabs Damien's hands, locking them up above his head. Mr Caber kneels down ...

Tags: Anal, Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Electrical Play, Flogging, Gag, Gay, Humiliation
    Date: January 9, 2014

Size: 2463.03 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 01:10:31

Power Play_288

10. Predator vs. Predator

Predator vs. Predator

Predator vs. Predator

Description: Cat burglar Luka breaks into the apartment of our creepy janitor, Rod Barry, in the middle of the night. Luka finds himself in a heap of trouble, as he's unwittingly entered the lair of a serial molester. Rod subdues Luka with duct tape, punishes him hard with a riding crop, and makes Luka suck his ...

Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Creepy Janitor, Crop, Domination, Gay, Humiliation, Male Sub
    Date: October 23, 2008

Size: 1014.99 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:45:20

Predator vs Predator_553