Notices

Page 374 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384424474874 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 10380

Thread: Brutal Men in BDSM and Tortures Action

1. 525 Gay BDSM - The Offering

525 Gay BDSM - The Offering

Gay BDSM - The Offering

Description: The House has the offering hour on a weekly basis where anybody may submit himself as a slave to the House. Most are turned away instantly but a few are lucky eough to have a second look by a house master. Nick Moretti is standing the post this week and Dylan Deap conjures enough courage to enter the House. Nick takes a liking to Dylan and decides to give him a full session. Dylan endures the crop, electrified metal cage, the zapper, th...

Cast: Nick Moretti, Dylan Deap
    Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Cage, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Gay, Hairy, Humiliation
    Date: February 25, 2010

Size: 655.04 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:59:55

Gay BDSM - The Offering

2. 526 Gay BDSM - The New Creepy Janitor

526 Gay BDSM - The New Creepy Janitor

Gay BDSM - The New Creepy Janitor

Description: The old creepy janitor is nowhere to be found perhaps his days of evilness have finally caught up with him. Brenn Wyson is hired as the new janitor and he finds lots of interesting things in the old creepy janitors bedroom. It doesnt take much to push Brenn to the dark side. It doesnt take long and Brenn has his eyes on Trent Diesel, the football player. Trent doesnt want anything to do with it and gives the new creepy janitor a lot of ...

Cast: Trent Diesel, Brenn Wyson
    Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Creepy Janitor, Domination, Gay, Humiliation, Male Sub, master
    Date: February 18, 2010

Size: 615.79 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:56:21

Gay BDSM - The New Creepy Janitor

3. 528 Gay BDSM - Housekeeping

528 Gay BDSM - Housekeeping

Gay BDSM - Housekeeping

Description: In the House, the new slaves are either volunteers or captives. Devin Moss volunteers to join the House. Alpha Slave Chad is responsible for new recruitment, and punishment awaits him if things are not in order. Devin is a skinny boy. Will his 10 inch cock get him into the House

Cast: Van Darkholme, Devin Moss, Chad Rock
    Tags: Anal, Asian, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gay, Humiliation, Male Sub
    Date: February 4, 2010

Size: 656.38 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 01:00:03

Gay BDSM - Housekeeping

4. 53 Gay BDSM - Good Slut Blaze Austin gets beaten and fucked by Hot Dom Devin Trez

53 Gay BDSM - Good Slut Blaze Austin gets beaten and fucked by Hot Dom Devin Trez

Gay BDSM - Good Slut Blaze Austin gets beaten and fucked by Hot Dom Devin Trez

Description: Hot and hunky Dom Devin Trez has a voracious appetite for Blaze Austin's ass. Leather clad Trez has Blaze on his knees in a dark dungeon donning a leather collar and cuffs and he is warming him up for some hardcore corporeal and ass pounding action. Devin licks and sucks Austin's mouth and makes him worship his leather gloves. Trez pinches Austins nipples, pounds his chest, slaps his hard dick and Blaze bends over backwards to let his m...

Cast: Devin Trez, Blaze Austin
    Tags: Anal, Athletic, bbc, BDSM, big dick, Black, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, Flogging
    Date: April 11, 2019

Size: 564.63 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:51:30

Gay BDSM - Good Slut Blaze Austin gets beaten and fucked by Hot Dom Devin Trez

5. 530 Gay BDSM - The Sex Addict and Tommy

530 Gay BDSM - The Sex Addict and Tommy

Gay BDSM - The Sex Addict and Tommy

Description: CJ the sex addict is at his usual game. Trying to get into everybodys pants at the psych ward, he ends up in a straight jacket and CB-6000 chastity device. Tonight is Tommy Defendis first graveyard shift at the ward and also his first contact with CJ. Tommy is bored out of his mind and hes looking for something to pass his time. While wearing the humbler, CJ is willing to take all the abuse from Tommy as long as he gets Tommys big cock....

Cast: Tommy Defendi, CJ
    Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, CBT, Chastity Play, cock and ball torture, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Doctor, Domination
    Date: January 21, 2010

Size: 820.93 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 01:15:06

Gay BDSM - The Sex Addict and Tommy

6. 531 Gay BDSM - Dom Training Christian Wilde Live Shoot

531 Gay BDSM - Dom Training Christian Wilde Live Shoot

Gay BDSM - Dom Training Christian Wilde Live Shoot

Description: Christian Wilde is handsome as hell. Hes a well spoken quiet stud. I see something dark and wicked about him and decide to give him dom training. I feel doms need to know the corporal they are dishing out, so I tie up Christian and give a nice hard flogging. Patrick Rouge is waiting patiently in the metal cage with a spike bottom. I show Christian my flogging technique and how to handle a sub. The members are chiming in through chat on ...

Cast: Van Darkholme, Patrick Rouge, Christian Wilde
    Tags: Anal, Asian, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, black hair, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Cage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Flogging, Gag
    Date: January 14, 2010

Size: 1026.71 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 01:33:55

Gay BDSM - Dom Training Christian Wilde Live Shoot

7. 534 Gay BDSM - Downsizing

534 Gay BDSM - Downsizing

Gay BDSM - Downsizing

Description: The House has too many slaves. With the bad economy, Spencer Reed and Van Darkholme feel its best to downsize their herd. Either slave boy Jason Miller or Chad Rock has to go. Spencer and Van have to make a tough decision which boy worth keeping and which boy need to get on the bus and go back home.

Cast: Chad Rock, Spencer Reed, Jason Miller, Van Darkholme
    Tags: Anal, Asian, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gay, Humiliation, Male Sub, master
    Date: December 24, 2009

Size: 862.09 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 01:18:51

Gay BDSM - Downsizing

8. 538 Gay BDSM - Please Sir, may I have more?

538 Gay BDSM - Please Sir, may I have more?

Gay BDSM - Please Sir, may I have more?

Description: Scott Alexander is a new and also new to BDSM. Scott is tall and ripped, and hes not going to take any crap from the well experienced CJ. Its a new dom in a new dungeon. Scott puts CJ in a metal head harness and marks his body up nicely with the leather crop. When CJ asks for more, Scott pulls out the flogger and flogs him good and hard. Tied up and fucked, CJ begs for his masters load.

Cast: Scott Alexander, CJ
    Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, Black, black hair, Blowjob, body builder, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, dungeon, Gay
    Date: November 26, 2009

Size: 584.04 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:53:30

Gay BDSM - Please Sir, may I have more?

9. 532 Gay BDSM - The Reluctant Slave

532 Gay BDSM - The Reluctant Slave

Gay BDSM - The Reluctant Slave

Description: Shane Frost is a reluctant horny slave. Hes immature with sophomoric behavior. We lock him up for some attitude adjustment because Shane is too damn hot to let go. Our house dom Nick Morretti has taken his time to work over this boy. He starts with a hard crop all over Shanes body. Nick moves on to the Zapper on Shanes cock. He screams a bit but hes still has a bad attitude. Nicks heavy flogging did nothing for this boy. Fed up, Nick fu...

Cast: Shane Frost, Nick Moretti
    Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, big dick, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Flogging, Gay, Hairy, Humiliation, Male Sub
    Date: January 7, 2010

Size: 520.16 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:47:35

Gay BDSM - The Reluctant Slave

10. 539 Gay BDSM - First Live Shoot

539 Gay BDSM - First Live Shoot

Gay BDSM - First Live Shoot

Description: Its our first live shoot and anything can happen. Im fortunate to have Spencer Reed as the dom and Dominic Pacifico as the sub. As you can tell by now, we dont live in a box here at the Armory meaning that doms do get tied up, flogged and sometimes fucked. No one is safe, including me, and Im counting my days. I have to get back in shape before that happens. Back to the shoot, Spencer gets tied up and flogged while Dominic on his knees ...

Cast: Spencer Reed, Van Darkholme, Dominic Pacifico
    Tags: Anal, Asian, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gay, Humiliation, Latin, Male Sub, master
    Date: November 19, 2009

Size: 906.7 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 01:23:02

Gay BDSM - First Live Shoot