Notices

Page 49 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: Brutal Men in BDSM and Tortures Action

1. Gay Fetish 6311 No Mercy for Jackson Fillmore. Beaten, Electrified, Humiliated and Fucked

Gay Fetish 6311 No Mercy for Jackson Fillmore. Beaten, Electrified, Humiliated and Fucked

Gay Fetish 6311 No Mercy for Jackson Fillmore. Beaten, Electrified, Humiliated and Fucked

Description: Jackson Fillmore is a full-time BDSM lifestyler. Is his experience enough to help him endure 30 minutes of excruciating sadistic torment until he blows his load? THE PIT - Strapped down to the platform, balls secured tight to the front, Jackson stands completely immobile and must face a serious torrent of corporal punishment. Van starts with open palms and fists to tenderize Jackson's flesh before flogging it raw. THE CHAIR - Jackson sits in the electric chair, his lower half already starting this round with a painful current through his thighs. The torment intensifies with more electrodes clamped to his balls and an electrified butt plug deep in his hole. Van zaps Jackson's erect cock and runs electric arcs from a violet wand all over Jackson's body and straight into Jackson's ass.

Starring: Jackson Fillmore
    Tags: Gay Fetish, Gay BDSM, Gay Bondage
    Quality: The highest of the possible

Size: 1782Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:48:34

Gay Fetish 6311 No Mercy for Jackson Fillmore. Beaten, Electrified, Humiliated and Fucked Part 1
    Gay Fetish 6311 No Mercy for Jackson Fillmore. Beaten, Electrified, Humiliated and Fucked Part 2

2. Gay Fetish 6312 Tryp Bates Struggles Against Excruciating Pain and Water Torment

Gay Fetish 6312 Tryp Bates Struggles Against Excruciating Pain and Water Torment

Gay Fetish 6312 Tryp Bates Struggles Against Excruciating Pain and Water Torment

Description: Tryp Bates is a hot leather freak who loves pain. He's been through the wringer before with us; let's see if he can handle 30 straight minutes of extreme BDSM. THE CHAIR - Van leads Tryp to the the hard, wooden chair where he strap Tryp down and secure the stud with rope stretching his balls to the floor. Tryp can only grit his teeth as Van lines his pecs and balls with clover clamps. Van rains sharp stings from the crop all over Tryp's tender body before moving the clamps on his chest down to join the cluster already adorning his sack. Will the dozen clamps all over his balls and shaft make Tryp break? THE PIT - Balancing precariously on two wooden pegs, Tryp takes an edging from Van. The pleasure quickly flashes away when Van beats and flogs the daylights out of Tryp. Tryp only begs for harder and harder hits, so Van pulls out the giant flogger and gives the slut what he deserves.

Starring: Tryp Bates

Size: 1974Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:54:07

Gay Fetish 6312 Tryp Bates Struggles Against Excruciating Pain and Water Torment Part 1
    Gay Fetish 6312 Tryp Bates Struggles Against Excruciating Pain and Water Torment Part 2

3. Gay Fetish 6313 New Sub Joshua James Faces Brutal Challenges Head On

Gay Fetish 6313 New Sub Joshua James Faces Brutal Challenges Head On

Gay Fetish 6313 New Sub Joshua James Faces Brutal Challenges Head On

Description: THE WALL- Joshua James is chained to the wall while still feeling fairly confident. That is, until the crop and zapper wear him down. THE PIT- Joshua discovers newfound sensitivity in his nipples as they are attached to clamps tied to either side of the room. Joshua then takes a flogging from all directions before, being suspended in the air to handle the floggers at full power. THE GIMP- Joshua awaits the Gimps hard cock while tied down to a fuck box, but not before feeling the wrathful power of the cane and crop. The Gimp fills Joshua's tight hole with hard cock, while two floggers smack against his feet. The Gimp blows his load all over Joshua's face. Joshua is proud to have overcome the challenges and shoots his cum all over the floor.

Starring: Joshua James

Size: 1873Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:51:24

Gay Fetish 6313 New Sub Joshua James Faces Brutal Challenges Head On Part 1
    Gay Fetish 6313 New Sub Joshua James Faces Brutal Challenges Head On Part 2

4. Gay Fetish 6314 Alexander Gustavo Withstands Insane Levels of Torment

Gay Fetish 6314 Alexander Gustavo Withstands Insane Levels of Torment

Gay Fetish 6314 Alexander Gustavo Withstands Insane Levels of Torment

Description: THE WALL - Alexander is chained against a wall with his arms cuffed to his thighs while receiving an onslaught of corporal punishment. Hands batter his body, while the flogger demolishes the rest. THE CHAIR - Alexander withstands the electric current running through his balls, thighs and nipples. The electrified butt plug gets the screams started, and the zapper brings his torment to the next level, but the ultimate challenge is to take three zaps from the cattle prod. THE WATER STATION - Alexander's body is covered with red clothespins, and whichever ones are not knocked off by the hose, will be removed using the cat of nine tails. Even after the clothespins are removed, Alexander's brutal bombardment of water continues. The cold and punished Alexander must now cum while being flogged repeatedly.

Starring: Alexander Gustavo

Size: 2417Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 1:06:59

Gay Fetish 6314 Alexander Gustavo Withstands Insane Levels of Torment Part 1
    Gay Fetish 6314 Alexander Gustavo Withstands Insane Levels of Torment Part 2
    Gay Fetish 6314 Alexander Gustavo Withstands Insane Levels of Torment Part 3

5. Gay Fetish 6315 Cody Winter Discovers New Torments and Lets out His Inner Painslut

Gay Fetish 6315 Cody Winter Discovers New Torments and Lets out His Inner Painslut

Gay Fetish 6315 Cody Winter Discovers New Torments and Lets out His Inner Painslut

Description: THE CHAIR - Cody is secured to a wooden chair before Van beats his tight body. Cody's screams echo across the room, only to be drowned out by the loud smack of a crop hitting against his flesh. After such relentless corporal, can Cody handle the clover clamps gripping his balls and pulling at his nipples? THE PIT - Overhead ropes hold Cody in place atop a tire, and ball gag keeps him quiet while Van brutally flogs him from every direction. Cody's held himself together so far, but the addition of ball weights could send him over the edge. THE ASS STATION - For his final challenge, Cody takes a ride on the Bad Dragon Carousel. Each of the Bad Dragon Dildo's in this massive rotating buffet is larger than the one before it, and they're about to fill Cody's tight hole.

Starring: Cody Winter

Size: 2057Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:56:00

Gay Fetish 6315 Cody Winter Discovers New Torments and Lets out His Inner Painslut Part 1
    Gay Fetish 6315 Cody Winter Discovers New Torments and Lets out His Inner Painslut Part 2
    Gay Fetish 6315 Cody Winter Discovers New Torments and Lets out His Inner Painslut Part 3

6. Gay Fetish 6316 The Destruction of Max Cameron

Gay Fetish 6316 The Destruction of Max Cameron

Gay Fetish 6316 The Destruction of Max Cameron

Description: THE WALL - Chains hold Max against a wall while hard hands grip his balls, and batter his body. The open hand corporal is only the start of the torment to come. Max has yet to feel the hot wax about to coat his skin. THE PIT - Max is bound to two wooden pillars and mercilessly flogged. The intense flogging sends Max bent over in agony, leaving his ass open and ready for a visit from the fucksaw. THE WATER STATION - Max stands against a stone pillar, ready for more torment. First he feels the brutal intensity of the cane smacking against his body, before clover clamps clasp over his balls and nipples. All of it is foreplay leading up to the raw power from the blast of high pressure water that crashes against him. The water blast leaves him demolished, with just enough strength left to blow his load.

Starring: Max Cameron

Size: 2072Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:57:58

Gay Fetish 6316 The Destruction of Max Cameron Part 1
    Gay Fetish 6316 The Destruction of Max Cameron Part 2
    Gay Fetish 6316 The Destruction of Max Cameron Part 3

7. Gay Fetish 6317 My Life Changing Experience - Sebastian Keys

Gay Fetish 6317 My Life Changing Experience - Sebastian Keys

Gay Fetish 6317 My Life Changing Experience - Sebastian Keys

Description: After several excruciating months of planning this shoot, the day had finally come when I would put myself through. I knew right off the bat this was going to be one of the most challenging moments of my life as soon as Van stopped the clock and said: "We're not doing the usual 30 minutes today, we're going as long as we have to." My first challenge was to bring out the anger inside me. As Van wailed on me with the paddle and flogger, the more I screamed, the harder he would hit. My next challenge was one I never saw coming, the infamous Chinese Water Torment. Wooden spears kept me in place with electrodes down my thighs and an electric butt plug shoved up my ass, tormenting me alongside the ice cold water dripping on my forehead. After pushing through the water torment, Van brought me to the padded cell, bound in rope for my final test.

Starring: Sebastian Keys

Size: 5132Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 1:07:11

Gay Fetish 6317 My Life Changing Experience - Sebastian Keys Part 1
    Gay Fetish 6317 My Life Changing Experience - Sebastian Keys Part 2
    Gay Fetish 6317 My Life Changing Experience - Sebastian Keys Part 3
    Gay Fetish 6317 My Life Changing Experience - Sebastian Keys Part 4
    Gay Fetish 6317 My Life Changing Experience - Sebastian Keys Part 5
    Gay Fetish 6317 My Life Changing Experience - Sebastian Keys Part 6

8. Gay Fetish 6318 House Dom Christian Wilde takes the ultimate challenge

Gay Fetish 6318 House Dom Christian Wilde takes the ultimate challenge

Gay Fetish 6318 House Dom Christian Wilde takes the ultimate challenge

Description: This is a very special update. Our house dom takes the ultimate challenge. The Wall - Christian Wilde is chained in place as Van shoves a ball gag in his mouth and tears away his jock. Taking punches to the chest, Christian's rock hard cock stands at attention before Van breaks out the flogger. - The Pit - With his balls tied down to the floor, Christian takes the crop all over his chest as clothespins are clipped across his torso. He screams in pain as soon as the clothespins are removed before he's given the flogger once more. - The Water Chamber - Bound in electrical tape Christian has clover clamps attached all over his body as water sprays him all over. Christian pushes through with all his might as the streams of water torment the painful clamps. After three challenges, Van milks Christian's aching cock till he sprays his cum all over.

Starring: Christian Wilde

Size: 2487Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 1:09:19

Gay Fetish 6318 House Dom Christian Wilde takes the ultimate challenge Part 1
    Gay Fetish 6318 House Dom Christian Wilde takes the ultimate challenge Part 2
    Gay Fetish 6318 House Dom Christian Wilde takes the ultimate challenge Part 3

9. Gay Fetish 6319 The Destruction of Dylan Knight

Gay Fetish 6319 The Destruction of Dylan Knight

Gay Fetish 6319 The Destruction of Dylan Knight

Description: The Chair - Boy next door, Dylan Knight awaits his first challenge as Van binds him tight to the chair. Dylan's raging hard cock stands at attention as he's warmed up with the riding crop against his torso before clothespins are painfully attached all down his torso. The bound stud pushes through the pain as more are clamped down onto his balls while Van crops each one off. - The Pit - Moving onto his second challenge, Dylan balances on wooden blocks as the flogger rains down against his flesh. Weights are then added onto his nipples and sensitive balls as he's relentlessly beaten down. - The Water Chamber - Inverted over the bathtub, Dylan is beaten with the crop once more before he's repeatedly dunked in the water to muffle his screams. After enduring an intense water boarding, Dylan's challenged with one more task, he must blow his load if he wants to successfully complete his Challenge.

Starring: Dylan Knight

Size: 1870Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:51:26

Gay Fetish 6319 The Destruction of Dylan Knight Part 1
    Gay Fetish 6319 The Destruction of Dylan Knight Part 2

10. Gay Fetish 6320 A Bodybuilders Worst Nightmare

Gay Fetish 6320 A Bodybuilders Worst Nightmare

Gay Fetish 6320 A Bodybuilders Worst Nightmare

Description: The Pit - Muscled body builder Tatum gets his cock hard before his first challenge can commence. He's beaten down with heavy punches before having his nips tormented and his torso beaten with the flogger. - The Water Chamber - Chained to the wall, Tatum has clothespins clipped all over his torso before enduring the sting of the riding crop whipping against his flesh. Van turns the water on full blast to rip the clothespins away while Tatum screams at the top of his lungs. - The Gimp Station - On his backside, Tatum's tormented with the electric zapper while taking every inch of the gimp's giant cock deep in his ass. His torment switches from zapper to flogger as he's made to ride the gimp's cock until blowing his load all over the place.

Starring: Tatum

Size: 1745Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:48:14

Gay Fetish 6320 A Bodybuilders Worst Nightmare Part 1
    Gay Fetish 6320 A Bodybuilders Worst Nightmare Part 2