Notices

Page 629 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 129529579619627628629630631639679729 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 10428

Thread: Brutal Men in BDSM and Tortures Action

1. Please Hurt Me, Sir! - 575

Please Hurt Me, Sir! - 575

Official Title: Please Hurt Me, Sir!
    Cast: Dak Ramsey, Cayden Banks
    Tags: Gay BDSM, Gay Fetish

Official Synopsis: Dak Ramsey has Cayden Banks chained up on his bed. Cayden regrets that while hitchhiking several days ago he got into Daks car. Cayden begs for his freedom, but must first endure Daks sadistic hijinks. While bound, Cayden is flogged, caned, wrapped, and waxed. Before Dak lets him go, Dak fucks him hard until he cums.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1351.69 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 01:00:23

2. Please let me take his pain, Sir - 420

Please let me take his pain, Sir - 420

Official Title: Please let me take his pain, Sir
    Cast: Kieron Ryan, Van Darkholme, Sebastian Keys, Master Avery

Official Synopsis: This week we bring you the first live show of 2012 with house Dom Master Avery, sub Sebastian Keys, and on his first ever Bound Gods, Kieron Ryan will be thrown to the mercy of the members.

Tech. Info
    Size: 3786.79 MB
    Duration: 01:43:11

3. Please Sir, may I have more? - 538

Please Sir, may I have more? - 538

Official Title: Please Sir, may I have more?
    Cast: Scott Alexander, CJ

Official Synopsis: Scott Alexander is a new to Bound Gods and also new to BDSM. Scott is tall and ripped, and hes not going to take any crap from the well experienced CJ. Its a new dom in a new dungeon. Scott puts CJ in a metal head harness and marks his body up nicely with the leather crop. When CJ asks for more, Scott pulls out the flogger and flogs him good and hard. Tied up and fucked, CJ begs for his masters load.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1197.58 MB
    Duration: 00:53:30

4. Please tase my 19 year old ass while you cum, Sir! - 392

Please tase my 19 year old ass while you cum, Sir! - 392

Official Title: Please tase my 19 year old ass while you cum, Sir!
    Cast: Cody Allen, Brad Kalvo

Official Synopsis: In order to welcome new Dom Brad Kalvo, house slave Cody Allen is sent to greet him. Brad is skeptical of the boys worth but indulges him by going to the bondage wall and choosing the days implements. Back in the dungeon Cody shows Brad why they call it the cocksucking chair and Brad helps himself to the 19 year-olds ass. Suspended on the wooden wedge Cody is strained by the pressure on his taint. Brad takes the taser to Cody as he holds the bowling ball tied to his own zipper. With each zap his grip loosens. Back in the cocksucking chair Cody rides the masters dick. Brad then turns him around, fucks his ass, and blows his load all over the boys face.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2194.21 MB
    Duration: 00:59:47

5. Post Orgasm Torment - Live Shoot - 438

Post Orgasm Torment - Live Shoot - 438

Official Title: Post Orgasm Torment - Live Shoot
    Cast: Master Avery, Jeof Pierson, Jason Miller, Van Darkholme

Official Synopsis: This is September Bound Gods Live Shoot

Tech. Info
    Size: 2383.98 MB
    Duration: 01:04:58

6. Power Play - 325

Power Play - 325

Official Title: Power Play
    Cast: Damien Moreau, Dirk Caber

Official Synopsis: Dirk Caber brings Damien Moreau to his play space and shoves the boys face into his armpit. Neither one willing to submit, Dirk and Damien go back and forth to determine whos exactly in control. Dirk overpowers the boy and grabs Damiens hands, locking them up above his head. Mr Caber kneels down to Damiens rock hard cock and bites down on it as Damien screams for mercy. Hes then brought to his knees for Dirk to teach him a lesson in how to suck cock. Damien swallows his masters cock as Dirk beats the boy down into submission. Suspended in the air, Damien swings back and forth as Dirk pulls him by the balls before bringing him down to cock sucking height. He shoves his hard cock down the boys ...

Tech. Info
    Size: 2463.03 MB
    Duration: 01:10:31

7. Predator vs. Predator - 595

Predator vs. Predator - 595

Official Title: Predator vs. Predator
    Cast: Rod Barry, Luka

Official Synopsis: Cat burglar Luka breaks into the apartment of our creepy janitor, Rod Barry, in the middle of the night. Luka finds himself in a heap of trouble, as hes unwittingly entered the lair of a serial molester. Rod subdues Luka with duct tape, punishes him hard with a riding crop, and makes Luka suck his cock. Lukas first experience with a clothespin zipper leads to his blood-curdling screams. Rod tops off the day with an ass-hook for Luka, then fucks the hapless burglar while hes still tied up.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1014.99 MB
    Duration: 00:45:20

8. Prison Punk Scared Straight by Perverted Officer Ducati - 199

Prison Punk Scared Straight by Perverted Officer Ducati - 199

Official Title: Prison Punk Scared Straight by Perverted Officer Ducati
    Cast: Trenton Ducati, Max Cameron

Official Synopsis: Max Cameron has one day left in prison before going on parole, and Officer Trenton Ducati makes sure to give the parolee a proper send off. Officer Ducati puts Max over his knee and spanks him for everyday he has spent in prison. He then pulls Maxs face down to his lap, and has him polish Trentons meaty cock. Officer Ducati suspends Max and brutally flogs him. Max takes the flogger like a good prison bitch, so Officer Ducati presses him against the cell bars and starts binding his arms and legs with belts. The belts hold Max to the cell while Officer Ducati covers his body with saran wrap. Officer Ducati then fills Maxs cock with different electric devices. Officer Ducati sends electricity th...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1658.7 MB
    Duration: 00:45:10

9. Psycho Boyfriend - 444

Psycho Boyfriend - 444

Official Title: Psycho Boyfriend
    Cast: Tober Brandt, Chad Brock

Official Synopsis: Chad Brock is trying to leave Tober Brandt, his psychotic boyfriend of 5 years. Tober would not have it and stuffs him in the wine barrel. Once in a while, Tober takes Chad out and tries to convince him to stay. Frustrated, Tober flogs his boyfriend into submission, shocks Chads nipples with electricity and stretches him on the vertical wooden rack. Tober then fucks his exhausted boyfriend hard in bondage which makes the boy remember the good old days.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1896.02 MB
    Duration: 00:51:40

10. Psycho Ward - 480

Psycho Ward - 480

Official Title: Psycho Ward
    Cast: Phenix Saint, Jason Miller

Official Synopsis: Phenix Saint is in the psycho ward and hes restless. Struggling in his straitjacket and screaming for help, the night orderly Jason Miller comes to the rescue. Phenix has jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire. Turned on by studs body, Jason has his way with him. The twisted orderly ties up Phenix in the hospital bed and zaps him with electricity. Phenix screams in agony and uses all of his strength to break free. Pissed, Phenix restrains Jason and punishes him even harder. After flogging and caning Jasons ass, Phenix plows his hard cock into it and cums all over his face.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1494.74 MB
    Duration: 01:06:45