Notices

Page 440 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490540940 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 10298

Thread: So Sweet and Cute Teen Babes with Perfect Bodies

1. 91 The Thickness Is Real

91 The Thickness Is Real

Official Title: The Thickness Is Real
    Cast: Mirko, Ava Sanchez
    Tags: Teen, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Doggystyle

Official Synopsis: Ava Sanchez has one of the fattest, roundest asses weve seen in quite some time and does she know how to work it! After watching her twerk and get all oiled up it was time to suck and fuck! Ava got on her knees and got skull fucked by our boy Mirko before sitting and bouncing her massive ass up and down on his hard dick! Mirko then fucked her doggy in the pool - her moans let us know she was enjoying the dicking that she was receiving! Later we watched as thick Ava rode our boys large rod - her ass was just mesmerizing bumping while getting fucked. Finally, Mirko drilled her sidewards missionary before busting a nut all over her wide ass! Hope to see you again soon, Ava!

Tech. Info
    Size: 2092.14 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:26:11

2. 93 Ultra Curves

93 Ultra Curves

Official Title: Ultra Curves
    Cast: Abella Danger, Logan Pierce
    Tags: Teen, Hardcore, Brunette, Big Ass, Doggystyle

Official Synopsis: Some people love EDM. Some people dont. Then you have people like Abella who LIVE for this ! She was getting ready to head out to one of the biggest EDM festivals in the state and shake her ass for the masses watching! I caught her while she was getting dressed to leave but when I saw her butt poking out of that skirt, and after she flashed me her pretty pussy, I started to get other ideas. I asked her to show me how she dances at these events and the next thing I know I was licking her twat and oiling down her massive backside - ready to shove my rock hard dick deep inside that vice grip of a pussy! Abella voiced her pleasure freely as her ass jiggled with every push and the girl jizz oozed ...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1731.28 MB
    Duration: 00:23:50

3. 94 Submissive Secretary

94 Submissive Secretary

Official Title: Submissive Secretary
    Cast: Keisha Grey, Karlee Grey
    Tags: Teen, Hardcore, Big Tits, Doggystyle

Official Synopsis: Keisha is a strong, dominant, woman in the legal field and the demands of her position have required her to hire an assistant - Karlee. Karlee is cute and shy and very submissive when it comes to her new boss and while proofreading a document for Keisha, Karlee was bent over her desk and got her ass smacked over and over again until Keisha felt she wasnt right for the job. Karlee knew she had to it up and when she was asked to strip she didnt hesitate. To test how she works under pressure Karlees tight twat was drilled by Keishas dildo and after busting her load Keisha let her juice flow all over Karlees pretty face! Seems like Keisha has found a new full time ASSistant!

Tech. Info
    Size: 2261.86 MB
    Duration: 00:31:01

4. 95 That Ass Though

95 That Ass Though

Official Title: That Ass Though
    Cast: Bradley Remington, Alexa Grace
    Tags: Teen, Hardcore, Blonde, Natural Tits, Doggystyle

Official Synopsis: Welcome back Alexa Grace! The last time we saw her you guys demanded to see more! Well, we listened and this one is for you Skeeters! This time we get an even better look at this blonde teens ASS-ets and everything in between! How amazing does her bulbous butt look when its shined up! The way she looks at the camera with a dick in her mouth should be considered a work of art. Alexa loves to get plowed from all angles - but especially doggystyle, and our boy delivered! When all was said and done, Alexa was fucked into submission and received a nice facial and cum drop in her mouth! Enjoy Team!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1737.65 MB
    Duration: 00:23:56

5. 96 Valentines Striptease

96 Valentines Striptease

Official Title: Valentines Striptease
    Cast: Bradley Remington, Jillian Janson

Official Synopsis: Ah, Valentines Day! A day of love, life, and fucking your significant other after they modeled their sexy new lingerie for you! Jillian Janson is that type of girlfriend and had a treat for her boyfriend, Brad. This curvaceous teen filled out her sexy matching bra and panty set perfectly and when Brad got home all he wanted to do was take it off after a hard day of work! A little appreciation goes a long way - and Jillian appreciated the hell out of his meat with her mouth! He took her out of the tub and bent her over their couch and demolished her pussy! This big bootied beauty got on top and rode his dick so well it glistened from her pussy juice! Jillian begged him to hold his nut until sh...

Tech. Info
    Size: 2492.49 MB
    Duration: 00:34:15

6. 97 Whooty Hoo!

97 Whooty Hoo!

Official Title: Whooty Hoo!
    Cast: Jenna Ivory, Brick Danger

Official Synopsis: Jenna Ivorys got ASS and does she know how to use it! Shes a twerking machine! Our boy Brick was taken aback by the immensity of her backside and he couldnt wait to dive in there for himself. After a quick oil rubdown and some glamor of her ass and twat, it was time to fuck! This Whooty, white girl with a booty, damn near stole the show with her dick sucking skills alone - no hands and rammed down her food hole! Her vag was dripping wet with anticipation and Brick stuffed his massive member deep into her slit over and over again making her scream with delight! Jenna knows how to drop it low, especially with a cock deep inside - watch her bounce that ass on Bricks cock and tell us otherwise! W...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1905.6 MB
    Duration: 00:26:13

7. 98 Amazing 19 Year Old Ass

98 Amazing 19 Year Old Ass

Official Title: Amazing 19 Year Old Ass
    Cast: Brooklyn Rose, Brick Danger
    Tags: Teen, Hardcore, Big Ass, Doggystyle

Official Synopsis: Brooklyn. Not only is it the best borough in NYC, sorry Manhattan, but its also the name of this drop dead gorgeous, 19 year old dime piece, Brooklyn Rose! Her hip measurements are OVER 40 inches alone so you know this chica is packing some serious heat! Being half Puerto Rican and half Italian means that not only does she love the dick, but she knows how to work it as well - with ALL of her natural assets. We oiled up her ass so we can see her backside in all of its glory and she took this opportunity to suck on our boy Bricks cock. Later, Brooklyn took it all like a pro from behind. Her cowgirl skills are second to none and her vice like snatch made Bricks dick spray spunk all over her HUMO...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1717.94 MB
    Duration: 00:23:46

8. 99 A Holiday Treat

99 A Holiday Treat

Official Title: A Holiday Treat
    Cast: Karlee Grey, Bruno Dickemz
    Tags: Teen, Hardcore, Brunette, Big Tits, Doggystyle

Official Synopsis: Enough of this holiday, said Karlee Grey. I need a vacation - I need to get away. So she packed up her bags and went out of town only to find the guys were around. They took one look at her ass and said, You gotta be on Teen Curves! Karlee just laughed and said dont be a perv! But the more that she thought, she wondered, It might be neat - to get all my holes filled up with meat. So back to the condo with them Karlee traveled and thats when their plan began to unravel. They shined up her ass with oil galore but she said, Dont stop there, I came here for more! So in came Bruno with his mighty and when Karlee saw it she said, Oh my Lord! Swiftly into her slick lovehole it went - over...

Tech. Info
    Size: 2309.7 MB
    Duration: 00:31:42

9. Alice outdoors in polka dot dress - 10

Alice outdoors in polka dot dress - 10

Official Title: Alice outdoors in polka dot dress
    Cast: Alice
    Tags: Teens

Tech. Info
    Size: 990.47 MB