Preview:

Download:
    Download File

2. Insatiable smoke girls and smoking domination

Insatiable smoke girls and smoking domination

Sasha Foxxx

Date: 2017
    Genre: Femdom, Pegging, Strap-on, High Heels, Smoking
    Description: Sasha Foxxx is a cruel Mistress who demands that her slaves be her little bitches. She loves fucking them with her big black femdom cock and showing them who is in charge. Sasha makes her slut suck on her cock nice and deep before bending him over and shoving every inch into his little bitch-hole. That's what she is best at, making men into little quivering bitches, stuffed with cock and at her mercy. She even smokes a cigarette while she fucks his ass, laughing at his discomfort. He is just a big submissive mess at her feet afterwards, no doubt broken by her.
    Models: Sasha Foxxx

Size: 489 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 5 min 38 s
    Type: 1080p
    Quality: SD

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

3. Insatiable smoke girls and smoking domination

Katie St.Ives - Midnight Lick

Date: 2012
    Genre: Femdom, Cunilingus, Pussy Lick And Worship, Smoking, Hairy
    Models: Katie St.Ives

Size: 445 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Type: 1080p

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

4. Insatiable smoke girls and smoking domination

Office slave to pleasure his demanding female boss

Description: Description : Lady Annabelle brings her slave to her office and demands that he pleasures her with the strapon attached to his mouth.

Size: 791 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 40 min 30 s
    Type: 720p

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

5. Insatiable smoke girls and smoking domination

Pump Out Bitches

Genre: Cumshot, Femdom, Submales,Foot Fetish, Masturbation Hand Jobs, Smoking, Pantyhose/Stockings,
    Description: These bitches hand pump you dry! Raylene and Jessie have a trio of scenes where they dominate guys. The opening scene is a POV shot of the two of them giving a humiliating handjob. After that, they administer some face sitting and ass worship, all while continuing the milking tradition. The fourth scene is a wrestling match with plenty of scissor holds, ending in a milking handjob right into Deviant Kade's mouth. Finally, Haley Cummings is a nurse relieving the dick tension of a masked patient.

Size: 592 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Duration: 1 h 3 min
    Type: 480p

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

6. Insatiable smoke girls and smoking domination

Sunshine

Genre: Brunette, Teen, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Blowjob, Face Fuck, Facial, POV, Smoking
    Description: SEASON 2 � EPISODE 21
    SCENE DESCRIPTIONS: EVER WONDER WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WAKE UP NEXT TO AN EXOTIC BEAUTY LIKE UMA JOLIE? WITH HER OLIVE TONE SKIN, BEAUTIFUL EMERALD EYES, AND TIGHT FIRM BODY. EVER WONDER WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WAKE UP TO A BLOW JOB BY UMA? WELL, IN THIS EPISODE OF SEASON 2, YOU'LL GET TO EXPERIENCE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WAKE AND BACK WITH THIS SUNSHINE. WATCH JESH HAS HE UNLOADS A FURY OF MORNING CUM ON HER BEAUTIFUL FACE. DIRECTOR'S NOTE: I'M NOT SURE WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THIS SCENE AND WHY IT WASN'T PROPERLY UPLOADING... BUT WE HAD TO RE-UPLOAD IT AGAIN. SORRY FOR THE DELAY ON THIS ONE GUYS. ANYWAY, BACK TO MY DIRECTOR'S NOTE. SO UMA AND I HAVE BECOME PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS NOW. AS SOME OF YOU MIGHT REMEMBER, SHE WAS RELUCTANT TO SHOOT WITH ME INITIALLY WHEN WE FIRST STARTING DOING JESHBYJESH. BUT NOW, ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS SHOOT WITH ME. IN FACT, WE'RE THINKING OF MAKING HER OUR FIRST CONTRACT GIRL... (WE ALSO HAVE AN OFFER OUT TO NICOLE... BUT THAT'S FOR A DIFFERENT POST). ANYWAY, UMA CALLED ME THE NIGHT BEFORE WE SHOT THIS AND ASKED IF I WANTED TO HANG OUT. I WAS LEAVING FOR THE NEW YORK THE NEXT MORNING SO I HAD A FEW THINGS TO TAKE CARE OF BEFORE I LEFT... BUT AT THE SAME TIME, I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE ON THE OPPORTUNITY TO FUCK A GIRL LIKE UMA. SHE CAME OVER AND WE HUNG OUT, HAD SEX (SEVERAL TIMES). SOMKED UP. ETC. THE NEXT MORNING, SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO GIVE ME A NICE SEND OFF BEFORE I TAKE OFF FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS. SO SHE GAVE ME ONE OF THE BEST MORNING BLOWJOBS I'VE EVER HAD. AND SHE LET ME UNLOAD ON THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE AGAIN... I LOVE HAVING FUCK BUDDIES.
    Models: Uma Jolie

Size: 341 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Duration: 15 min 25 s

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

7. Insatiable smoke girls and smoking domination

Horny Mother Seduced Her Son

Date: 2015
    Genre: Incest, MILF, Smoking, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth
    Description: My husband, son Ricky and I are sitting in our living room watching TV It�s been a while since my husband and I have had sex. I talked with him about it earlier and he promised me tonight we would be going at it like rabbits in heat but again it looks like I�m being disappointed. He says he�s tired from his long day and has to get up early so off to bed he goes leaving me sitting there with a wet pussy that wants satisfaction . Now Ricky says he�s going to bed and I watch him as he leaves. Ricky is 23 and fucking Hot! he has a tight little ass that I�ve secretly been wanting to grab with both hands as he plunges his rock hard cock into me. I�m sitting there on the couch by myself and think�why the hell not. I go down into Ricky�s room and catch him just as he was going to sleep. I tell him point blank what I�m there for � I want you to fuck me�! Ricky is shocked at first but when I pull the cover back and start sucking his cock, the shock soon wears off. I suck Ricky�s cock until it�s fully erect then I strip off my clothes and mount him. We are both two animals in lust. I pound his cock into me as I ride him. Ricky rolls me onto my back and starts thrusting into me. I light up another cigarette as i like to smoke during sex and I know that Ricky has a smoking fetish. Ricky begins to thrust harder into me and i love it. He wants to take me from behind and i want it too. He slow fucks me at first and then he gets his rhythm going and fucks me harder and harder until I orgasm. We get into a 69 position with me on top. With Ricky�s face buried into my wet cunt, I suck his cock hard keeping my mouth and tongue right around the head of his cock. Ricky yells out that he�s cuming but I don�t stop. I stay on his cock until he shoots his whole load into my cum hungry mouth!

Size: 473 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 20 min 2 s
    Type: 720p

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

8. Insatiable smoke girls and smoking domination

Bitchy Bitches

Genre: Cumshot, Femdom, Mature, Submales, All Sex, Hand Jobs, Smoking,
    Description: You better do what they say, or else they'll take your cum ... and feed it to you.

Size: 1.31 GiB
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Duration: 1 h 23 min

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

9. Insatiable smoke girls and smoking domination

Natalie Black � Back To Hell

Genre: FemDom, FaceSitting, Strapon, Fisting, Fuck Machine, CBT, BDSM, Bondage, Smoking, Latex/Rubber, Submales
    Description: About one month ago this sick slave has completed 23 sessions in the art of CBT with Goddess Natalie. Today unfortunately for him, he wants to graduate to approaching his �Release�. He�s packed and bound on a bed helpless in a strait jacket and subjected to the ultimate in cock teasing with no release in sight! He knows if he cums too soon; the chastity belt will be on his cock longer! Next, she introduces her obedient sub to a spreader bar attached to a set of anal beads. Once he�s strapped in nice and tight, she straddles his face and milks his cock until he erupts like never before! She continues the anal probing when she straps up and dives deep with her big black cock. As a reward for being a good boy and taking everything she dishes out�he�s left to think about his behavior while getting reamed by a huge dildo attached to a fucking machine! Heaven can wait�because this slave loves to take a walk on the wild side in Hell!

Size: 383 MB
    Resolution: 352 x 640
    Duration: 50 min 16 s
    Type: 352p

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

10. Insatiable smoke girls and smoking domination

Smoking Hot Katrina Jade LIVE

Date: 2018
    Genre: Big Tits, Black Hair, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, Panties, Real Tits, Reverse Cow Girl, Shaved, Tattoos, Titty Fucking
    Description: Black Haired Beauty Katrina Jade is hungry for some cock and loves getting Marcus London to rail her pussy hard. Marcus does not disappoint with that hard cock titty fucking those beautiful natural tits and caressing those long legs all the way down to her wet shaved pussy. Marcus slips his shaft in making her moan out as every inch goes in. Katrina thrusts hard wanting him to fuck her as hard as possible until she is ready to cum for you. Archive from 12-28-2017 5pm LIVE show!
    Models: Katrina Jade

Size: 694 MB
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Duration: 59 min 32 s
    Type: 360p

Preview:

Download:
    Download File