Notices

Page 3 of 243 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: I found a lover to my wife / Cuckold

1. I found a lover to my wife / Cuckold

I found a lover to my wife / Cuckold

The Cuckold Couple

Genre: Brunette, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Outdoors, Rimming, Straight, Cum In Mouth, Voyeur
    Description: Thomas and his wife are on their way to visit their friend Sahara and her husband. Sahara's new husband is turned by watching her fuck other men, so with Thomas's wife's back turned, she flashes him her tits, ass, and pussy, and entices him into the kitchen. On the kitchen table, Thomas eats Sahara's pussy, then they sneak up to the bedroom to fuck. Midway through, Thomas's wife walks in on them, but in the throes of passion and Sahara wanking his cock, Thomas decides to finish!
    Models: Sahara Knite

Size: 185 MB
    Resolution: 368 x 640
    Duration: 26 min 28 s
    Type: 368p
    Quality: SD

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

2. I found a lover to my wife / Cuckold

Greed Love and Betrayal pt.1

Genre: Blowjob, Brunettes, Creampie, Cuckold
    Description: Rich girl, Kristen Scott, married a bad boy with a good heart, Zac Wild, but after their marriage he is just too "good" to her. The bad boy she fell in love with doesn't turn her on anymore. She looks to Zac's best friend, Aaron (Small Hands), to fulfill her. Aaron has second thoughts about...
    Models: Kristen Scott

Size: 1.17 GiB
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Duration: 53 min 47 s
    Type: 480p

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

3. I found a lover to my wife / Cuckold

Sex Doctor

Date: 2018
    Genre: Work Fantasies, Cuckold, Office, Sex, Squirt, Handjob, Wet, Rimjob, Deep Throat, Ass Licking, Blowjob - POV, Pussy Fingering, Facial, Cumshot Clean-Up, Big Tits
    Description: Husband and wife Steve Q and Lovita Fate have been having trouble in their sex life, namely, that they aren't having any, so they go see Sex Doctor Megan Inky for some kinky help. Beginning with questions about the couple's sex life, Megan asks Lovita if she sucks Steve's dick, and the answer is no. Similarly, Steve is embarrassed when asked if he licks his wife's pussy and ass! Bringing the couple to a bed, Megan asks them to show her how they fuck, but they can't perform, so the doctor takes charge! Pushing Steve back, Megan sucks his cock in front of his wife, then pulls her tits out and takes his dick in her pussy. His wife storms out, but by the time he's cum on Megan's face, Steve no longer cares!
    Models: Lovita Fate, Megan Inky

Size: 367 MB
    Duration: 31 min 29 s

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

4. I found a lover to my wife / Cuckold

Greed Love and Betrayal pt.2

Genre: Brunettes, Creampie, Cuckold, Impregnation
    Models: Kristen Scott

Size: 816 MB
    Duration: 36 min 36 s

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

5. I found a lover to my wife / Cuckold

Maggie Green

Genre: IR, 3some
    Models: Maggie Green

Size: 322 MB
    Resolution: 432 x 768
    Duration: 28 min 39 s
    Type: 432p

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

6. I found a lover to my wife / Cuckold

Laura Davis Laura aka Devis - Sexy Babe Takes Black Cock With Her Husband

Genre: Anal, Cuckold, IR, Big Black Cock, Lingerie, Brunette, Tattoo, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, Facial
    Description: This couple wants a black dick in their bed so she gets fucked in the ass and in her pussy in front of her husband and he, very excited, at the end he licks the cumshot of the men in his wife's mouth

Size: 428 MB
    Resolution: 406 x 720
    Duration: 36 min 52 s
    Type: 406p

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

7. I found a lover to my wife / Cuckold

Raven Hart, Mandingo & Prince Yahshua

Genre: MILF, IR, 2 on 1, Big Black Cock, Anal, ATM, Big Booty, Big Tits, Brunette, Cougars, Cuckold, Fetish, No Tattoos, Shaved, Swallow
    Description: You're about to witness something very, very taboo. Certainly peculiar. Raven Hart, a former stripper and current stepmother, is giving her own stepson a lap dance! As is the norm with most relationships, theirs is complex: stepson knew -- from Day 1 -- stepmom is a pervert (specifically she's a "BCS")...but he wants to see his Father happy. Stepson is a huge pervert, too. They both rely on Daddy's money, so why not make this relationship mutually beneficial? Stepson uses his connections to feed stepmom big, black cock. It's really that simple...and that perverted. Just as stepson is jerking his dinky to Raven Hart's beautiful, voluptuous body, The Bulls arrive. And it's a special day for "mommy", as she's never in her life entertained two Bulls at the same time! It doesn't take long for "mommy" to start sucking cock, and in even a shorter amount of time, she's getting all her holes stretched! Stepson is in Heaven, jerking it until his dick is literally sore! The Bulls, after pounding all three holes, dump their loads and leave...but this time stepson won't be rewarded by dumping his load, too; instead, "mommy" leaves with The Bulls, leaving stepson with a severe case of Blue Balls.

Size: 325 MB
    Duration: 28 min 55 s

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

8. I found a lover to my wife / Cuckold

Christie Stevens

Genre: Blowjob, Cuckold, Cumshot, Gonzo, IR, Hardcore, MILF, Tattoos
    Description: How many times have we told you, "be careful of your wife's personal trainer!"? If you still don't believe us, take a look at today's Cuckold Session! Super-hot MILF Christie Stevens has dragged Hubby to today's "workout" with her buffed, studly trainer. Why? It's his birthday! Christie loves Hubby, and she very much loves their cuckolding relationship! So why not toss the cuckold a bone? While Hubby is trying desperately to squeeze out a half-dozen pushups, Christie's busy getting very friendly with her man! Soon, she's sucking him, and yes...today, Hubby gets to watch! Get this -- he get's a day without his "cage", too! This means he'll pound his tiny weenie with his fist while Christie is getting pounded by The Trainer! Since Christie's in a good mood, she'll allow Hubby to make a mess all over himself; however, she's not walking out of the gym messy! This means clean-up on Aisle 32-D for Hubby! But let's face it...part of Hubby's joy in cuckolding is the pleasure he receives cleaning up his wife after other men finish all over her!
    Models: Christie Stevens

Size: 255 MB
    Resolution: 400 x 720
    Duration: 31 min 19 s
    Type: 400p

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

9. I found a lover to my wife / Cuckold

Brandi Love

Date: 09.12.2018
    Genre: Interview, Behind the scenes
    Description: Let's face it. You work hard, and you're always on the road...dealing with another business trip. And your wife, Brandi Love, is home alone -- again. You know your sex life could be better, and you've talked with Brandi about the "naughty stuff" to breathe life into your somewhat-stale sex life. You didn't have any idea Brandi would actually follow through. Sure, you bought her a video camera for a gift, and you talked about filming some naughty stuff, but would she really do it? Well, not only did Brandi use the camera, but she's brought a tripod -- and couple black guys into your home to help her make the naughty movie! She filmed. She sent it to you. And here you are, in your hotel room, being cuckolded from thousands of miles away...and you know what? You LOVE it. There will be no divorcing your beautiful wife when you get back! Instead, you'll pound Brandi silly before (and after) she brings some random dudes back for more!!
    Models: Brandi Love

Size: 146 MB
    Duration: 12 min 59 s

Preview:

Download:
    Download File

10. I found a lover to my wife / Cuckold

Mandy Muse

Date: 28.10.2018
    Genre: Gonzo, IR, Hardcore, Blowjob, Doggy, Anal
    Description: Mandy Muse and her Hubby flip homes for a living. They're doing the final clean out of their latest investment, and they've already got a buyer lined up! Let's call him "The Investor", and, more importantly (for Mandy), he's handsome...and black! She knows he's well-endowed, too. So, like any good cuckoldress, Mandy sends Hubby over to pitch The Investor: not only is Hubby going to try and sell the home, but Hubby is going to offer up his beautiful, "booty-licious" wife as well! At first, The Investor isn't sure what to make of both proposals, but soon he's getting his massive tool sucked as Hubby watches! Hubby is proud of his wife's "head game". Hubby also loves watching Mandy get banged out!! Today, The Investor is taking any and all of Mandy's holes! Watch as he pounds away before dumping a massive load all over Mandy's beautiful bubble ass! The only thing left is to do what any good cuckold would, which is a thorough clean-up! The Cuckold cleans all of The Investor's mess - before accepting his offer on the home! Win-Win all the way around!!
    Models: Mandy Muse

Size: 373 MB
    Duration: 33 min 11 s

Preview:

Download:
    Download File