Bright Past - Version 0.35.3 (Kosmos Games) (RUS+ENG+DE)

Kosmos Games is creating Adult Games

INFO
Updated: 14-September-2019
Genre: 3DCG, Kosmos Games,Voyeurism,Sandbox, Adventure, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Sex toys, Big ass,Exhibitionism, Handjob, Puzzle
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: Kosmos Games
Version: 0.35.3
Language: English, Russian, German
Size: 1.43 GB

Description:
Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game - "Bright Future", that many of you liked. The new game is called "Bright Past" and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general.

As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.​

Change-Log "Bright Past" 0.35.3
You can build a relationship with Ruby.
You can go on dates with her, chat and get to know each other better. If you know what I mean...
An animated scene is present.
I completely redid the mood system. Almost every action affects the mood for a while. In a bad mood, Alex will not be able to work. The system is still being tested and I'm waiting for your feedback.
New locations: Old Town and Highway.
It's best to walk on a highway on a rainy day. Sex scene is present.
In the toilet of a cafe, Alex can do blowjob. Also now she will receive money for this.
At night, the park becomes really dangerous. It would be better for you to avoid this place (or not).
Unprotected sex will now lead to pregnancy. The system has not yet been fully developed.
A full pregnancy in the game will not be. I will tell the details later.
Emergency contraception and a pregnancy test appeared in the pharmacy.
You can close the game menu by pressing ESC.
I modified the relationship system a bit. Now the bonus art will open automatically, and relationship points will accumulate.
I also added 2 bonus images from Ruby.
After the rehearsals start, you can go to Rick at night and talk to him.
New sounds added.
Now, Alex will only wear a jacket outside in the rain and at night.
After the cafe closes, Jane and Amanda will do the cleaning.
The hospital will now be available at the very beginning of the game.
Many bugs have been fixed. Minor fixes are also present

Screen:

Bright_Past-0.35.3-pc.rar

Bright_Past-0.35.3-pc.rar