Notices

Page 78 of 939 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178578 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadistic Ladies - Femfom Humiliation

1. Clubstiletto - Miss Jasmine - They make Me so Happy

Clubstiletto - Miss Jasmine - They make Me so Happy

This scene opens with TS Staci and Miss Jasmine sitting on the steps talking about how they've used their slut so far today. Jasmine has him remove her stilettos and then has him worship her feet. He licks the soles, between the toes, sucks her toes and then takes her entire foot in his mouth.

They laugh at how dumb the slave is and then Jasmine reaches out and slaps his back with her feet just as he switches his attention to Staci's stilettos. Staci reaches up and sticks a stiletto in his back and they laugh at the slaves discomfort saying he should appreciate the free acupuncture. You get a nice angle up Staci's dress and you can see she is not wearing panties. The ladies chat, joke and laugh through this scene while the slave never keeps his focus only on servicing their feet. as it should be.

Info:
    File Size: 402 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:05:28
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9948 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___kac-they-make-me-so-happy_saf_3.mp4

2. Bffvideos - Angela, Katy - Buried Under Cruel Goddesses ...

Bffvideos - Angela, Katy - Buried Under Cruel Goddesses ...

Info:
    File Size: 448 MB
    Duration: 00:10:15
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 92.7 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BffvideosBuriedUnderCruelGoeSitting.mp4

3. CHERIE NOIR - HARD AND UNCUT - Hot SM games! I love it w...

CHERIE NOIR - HARD AND UNCUT - Hot SM games! I love it w...

Anyone who knows me knows my greedy sadism. I love it when men
    are ready to really do anything for me. If they endure severe pain,
    just to please me and entertain me, it shows me what I MAKES about it
    have and this feeling is indescribable. It excites me that my men
    Toys are, with whom I can do whatever I want!

Info:
    File Size: 177 MB
    Duration: 00:04:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CHERIENOIRHARDANDUNCUTHrepain.mp4

4. ClubDom - Macy Cartel, Alexis Grace - Milking The Slaves...

ClubDom - Macy Cartel, Alexis Grace - Milking The Slaves...

Its Milking day for Mistresses Alexis Grace and Macy Cartel. The Mistresses have their slave on his back stretched out with his feet and wrist bound. Mistress Alexis sees that the slave's balls are nice and full. Mistress Alexis and Mistress Macy are gonna drain his slut stick. The Mistress lets the loser know that his cock will only ever get hands and he is lucky to get that. The slave will never know the joy of his Mistresses tight wet pussies. Mistress Cartel needs somewhere to sit so she decides to use his face to sit on. Mistress Macy makes him clean her ass and Pussy with his tongue as Mistress Alexis jerks his raging hard cock. Mistress Alexis teases his cock and even gives him a Titjob. Mistress Macy wants to play with the slave's cock. Macy grabs the slaves cock and jerks it up and down. Macy teases and slows strokes his cock before Mistress Alexis takes back over. Mistress Alexis vigorously jerks his dick till finally, he blows his load. The Mistress both get his cock filth on their hands so they use the slave's face and body to wipe off there hands clean. The Mistresses leave the slave bound and will be back in another 30 days for his next milking.

Info:
    File Size: 269 MB
    Duration: 00:06:58
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5012 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubDomMacyCartelAlexisGrtStickHandjob.mp4

5. ClubDom - Temptress Caning and Smoking

ClubDom - Temptress Caning and Smoking

Info:
    File Size: 753 MB
    Duration: 00:08:47
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubDomTemptressCaninganination.mp4

6. ClubStiletto - Mistress Maya - I'm Going to Hurt you Whe...

ClubStiletto - Mistress Maya - I'm Going to Hurt you Whe...

"We're going to play a game today", Mistress Maya tells her slave. Basically the only way she will get off his face is if he begs her to hurt him. What fun! She plants her plump luscious ass on his face and soon the slave starts to struggle. She gives him a breath and tells him if he needs to breath he should tap her leg and then be prepared to suffer. The slave does a good job trying not to tap out but eventually has to. "Do you have something to ask me?" she says and the slave starts to beg for her to hurt him.

She gets him on his feet leaning over the bed and starts to flog his ass until it is beat red. To stop she tells him he now has to beg her to smoth. .eath. She gets him back on the bed and again sits full weight until he is frantic for air. He taps and again begs to be beaten. After she again takes the flogger to his ass he starts to break and soon is pleading to go under her ass. She gets him on the bed and hops back on his face. She then looks at the camera and says "What he doesn't realize is that the third time is a charm and I'm not getting up again".

Info:
    File Size: 444 MB
    Duration: 00:06:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9940 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoImGoingtoHurtyouWhennation.mp4

7. ClubStiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Standing on your Ugly face

ClubStiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Standing on your Ugly face

Bellatrix has her slave on the forest floor while she rests above him on a bench. "Open your mouth" she orders him as she lets a ball of her spit fall into it. She tells him that the place is perfect to do evil things to him. She asks him if he knows why she has to do evil things to him and before he can answer she says "because you're a man." She steps up onto his chest with her flats and then does some bouncing and jumping on him. She decides to step on his ugly face that she keeps in a mask because she can't bear to look at him.

She steps full weight with both feet on his face and then moves back to his chest and stomach where she bounces, jumps and marches on him. Then she is back to his face again, both feet on it with her full weight. She then pretends she is skipping on him and then decides what would be more fun would be for her to climb on the bench and jump down onto him. She spits on him again and then takes a leap. She just loves it and decides to do it again before again stepping on his head. She goes up on the bench again and jumps on him one more time. "I've ignored your legs" she says and then walks up and down them and then onto his crotch. Finally she decides she just wants to relax and makes him position himself as her chaise lounge. She leans back against his bent legs and makes him lick the soles of her shoes. What a wonderful way to spend a summer day!

Info:
    File Size: 447 MB
    Duration: 00:06:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoStandingonyourUglyfaceLadmpling.m p4

8. Cruel Punishments - Two Sadistic Sisters (Part 3) (1080 HD)

Cruel Punishments - Two Sadistic Sisters (Part 3) (1080 HD)

Mistress Anette coughs up a huge amount of disgusting, thick yuck and she spits it into the mouth of the slave. He gags and his face contorts, that makes Mistress Anette laugh at him whole heartedly. Then he got face slaps for almost getting sick from Mistresses and some more spits on his face.

Info:
    File Size: 1.01 GB
    Duration: 00:13:07
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelPunishmentsSevereFemdomDFaceSlapping.mp4

9. DivineBitches - January 14, 2020 - Christy Love, Papa Ge...

DivineBitches - January 14, 2020 - Christy Love, Papa Ge...

Hey loser! Today's your lucky day. Hot Asian MILF Christy Love is in a good mood and willing to put up with your pathetic lame self. She tells you her five golden rules for servicing her and lets you watch her use her gimp of the day, Papa Georgio. Georgio wears a hood and his cock is locked up in chastity. Christy womanhandles Georgio to his knees and lets him clean her shiny thigh high red boots. Georgio's tongue glides along the vinyl, from the tip of his Mistress' toe to the top of the boot nestled near her perfect pussy. Pleased with her gimp's performance, she pushes his face into her ass and makes him smell it. Georgio tries to please her, inhaling the glorious smell from her sweaty ass. Christy commands Georgio onto his back and then sits on his face, smothering him and allowing him to worship her. Satisfied with his ass licking, she pulls aside her mesh red thong to reveal her beautiful shaved pussy. She gives him permission to worship her cunt and Georgio uses his pathetic tongue to bring his Mistress to an orgasm. Next, Georgio is in a latex shirt with his legs tied up and open. Christy laughs as she shoves her strap-on cock into his whore mouth. She holds his nostrils shut and makes him choke on her perfect cock. Then she gives him the honor of receiving her cock. Georgio moans, his feet curling as his Mistress' cock penetrates his tight hole. His hole is so tight but Christy knows exactly how to stretch out this slave's ass. She fucks it open, telling him she needs to prepare him for all of her friends who he'll be servicing also. Georgio cries out as Christy laughs and pounds his little slut hole. Finally, Christy lets this sad slave worship her perfect size six feet. Georgio works his tongue between each toe and lavishes her heels with attention. Pleased, Christy sits on his face and lets him lick her to another orgasm. She cums hard and turns her attention to his pitiful caged leaking cock. She releases it from the cage and plays with the copious amounts of precum leaking from the tip. Georgio is so hot from pleasuring his Mistress, he's hard and aching for any attention she'll give his cock. Christy pushes her gimp's cock into her pussy and uses it for her pleasure. She takes every inch, fucking down on it as Georgio squirms beneath her. Giggling, she cums hard drenching her slave in all her delicious squirt. Then she drain's Georgio's balls and wipes his disgusting cum all over his disgusting face. Maybe one day you'll be so lucky.

Info:
    File Size: 531 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 00:48:29
    Video: AVC, 960x540, 29.970 FPS, 1400 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DivineBitchesJanuary142020ChristyLotion.mp4

10. Goddess Alexandra Snow - Eyes on the Road

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Eyes on the Road

There's nothing like a little road trip to clear the mind. But driving in cars can so often be pretty boring. My travel slave and I are making a trip. I want to test his concentration. Can he deliver us safely to our destination with my hand on his cock? He's transporting very important cargo, so he better be able to keep his eyes on the road.

Info:
    File Size: 552 MB
    Duration: 00:09:38
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 161 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessAlexandraSnowEdHandjob.mp4