Notices

Page 18 of 939 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118518 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadistic Ladies - Femfom Humiliation

1. Indian Mistress Femdom - Husband Punished by Wife and Sa...

Indian Mistress Femdom - Husband Punished by Wife and Sa...

In this Femdom Extreme clip, We are introducing two most beautiful and stunning Indian Mistresses. Mistress Myra and Mistress Jasmine. In this clip Mistress Jasmine's husband does nothing and keeps asking for dowry all the time. One day Mistress Jasmine decides to teach him a lesson of a life time. She slaps him tight and drags him on bed. Mistress Jasmine mounts on top of him with her full weight and starts butt bouncing on him. Furthermore she continuously keeps slapping him mercilessly. Helpless husband without getting any idea whats happening keeps begging for mercy to Mistress Jasmine.

Mistress Jasmine calls her sister Myra also. Mistress Myra comes and starts beating him too. Both Mistresses does chest and stomach bouncing on him with their full weight. Furthermore they tramples him under her full weight. Also nice face sitting actions also included in between. Must have clip especially for a fans of merciless extreme femdom clips lovers.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress Jasmine, Mistress Myra, Mistress, Trampling, Trample, Face Slapping, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Facesit, Chest Sitting, Stomach Sitting, Butt Drops, Faceslapping

Info:
    File Size: 374 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:09:50
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 50.000 FPS, 5048 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 254 kb/s

Download Links:

0 Indian Mistress Femdom Femdom Extreme Husband Punished by Wife and Saali 1 by Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Myra.mp4

2. Arabian God - Ramadan slave praying for Allah Lilith 201...

Arabian God - Ramadan slave praying for Allah Lilith 201...

New lesson on how to pray for me this Ramadan no halal food only akl khanazir w cherb Drink drinks worship my ass fuck Quran cum on it nazel labanak al kitab el wesekh tfo.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Arabian God, Arab Goddess, Religious, Arab, Arab Ass Worship, Arab BDSM, Arab Female Domination, Arab Femdom, Arab Foot Fetish, Arab Goddess, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish

Info:
    File Size: 521 MB
    Duration: 00:14:52
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4701 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

Arabian God - Ramadan slave praying for Allah Lilith 2019.mp4

3. AsstroDomina - Face Sitting Compilation - Assworship

AsstroDomina - Face Sitting Compilation - Assworship

This collection features some of my hottest facesitting videos, 5 videos in one now for a fraction of the price! Enjoy!
    NO TAP OUT FACESITTING feat AstroDomina (HD MP4)
    If you cross me before a face sitting session, you shouldn't be surprised when I take matters in my own butt cheeks.
    Your mistress is here for your facesitting session. You know the rules, pay up first. No one gets to touch Sydney's ass without paying first. She's pretty adamant about that. And when she smacks you in the face, you get worried that this session might turn out a little different than what you had anticipated.
    The second hit to the face actually puts you on the floor. At least you're in a great position for face sitting now. Actually, today's session is called "No Tap out Facesitting". At first it doesn't seem too bad. But it looks like this session will end with you passing out.

DOUBLETIME FACESITTING feat AstroDomina (HD MP4)
    Face Sitting bitches while drinking wine is the highlight of this night!
    I am so sick and tired of dealing with these little bitches. They are absolutely useless and every word out of their mouth makes me cringe. Every breath they take is a waste of natural resources. They are needy, desperate and dumb. I don't want to hear them utter another word.
    So what else is there to do? I'll just sit on their dumb ass faces and smother them until they pass out. Let's see how long they last under my goddess buttocks.

MARATHON FACESITTING feat AstroDomina (HD MP4)
    It's time for you to improve your stamina under my gorgeous ass. Let's start this marathon facesitting session!
    If there's one thing Sydney wants you to excel in, it's marathon facesitting. Surely you understand the concept of it. Go on, suffocate under Sydney's butt. Feel the wrath of her ass. Feel her butt hole as it puckers nice and tight. You're nothing but a piece of furniture to her. What matters is, you provide a comfortable seat for Her Highness. Are you choking yet? That's exactly what she wants. Let's see how long you can keep up without passing out. And even if you do, this is the best place in the world to you isn't it? Stuck under Sydney's perfect Asian ass? Such a thin line between pleasure and agony.

ASS FACE BOX feat AstroDomina (HD MP4)
    [Video also includes ass smothering, ass worship, ass fetish, leather, humiliation, femdom pov, thong, asian, AstroDomina.]
    A smother box is a device used for many different things. But more specifically, it is used for face sitting and ass smothering. It's time for me to utilize my smother box and I have a dummy slave whom I can practice on. The smother box has a neck restraint which guarantees head immobility which is exactly what I need.
    I'm gonna smother the slave with my leather pants first, then down to my thongs. What a lucky facesitting slave!

CODE BREAKER feat Astrodomina (HD MP4)
    You'd think that due to the advanced home security most houses have nowadays, it will be tough to get into random people's houses. Haha! Not this one. Either he has no home security at all or he's just a dumb idiot who doesn't care about his house.
    I caught the owner sleeping and I immediately sat on his face since he won't give me the codes for his money. I made him smell my pussy and enveloped his face with my big fat ass while he struggled to breathe. Eventually, I smothered him until he's out.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, AstroDomina, Astro Domina, Sydney, Asian, Asian Goddess, POV, Compilation, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Facesit, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Ass Humiliation, Ass Smothering, Interrogation, Facebusting, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation

Info:
    File Size: 2.53 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:57:36
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6163 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

AsstroDomina - Face Sitting Compilation.mp4

4. Black Mistresses - Degraded by Arab Step-Mum & Daughter ...

Black Mistresses - Degraded by Arab Step-Mum & Daughter ...

Come here daughter of mine you are old enough to to know this. Look what i do do your Step-Father. He is a pathetic aran worm and he he is my slave and now he will be yours too. slap him.. He is our to use and abused.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Arab BDSM, Arab Female Domination, POV, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Spit, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Supremacy

Info:
    File Size: 71.3 MB
    Duration: 00:04:28
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2112 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 110 kb/s

Download Links:

Black Mistresses - Degraded by Arab Step-Mum Daughter.mp4

5. Black Mistresses - Muslima Femdom Wife - Humiliation

Black Mistresses - Muslima Femdom Wife - Humiliation

No more cooking no more cleaning Mohamed from no one you will do all this things for me and much more now yalla suck my dildo under my abaya and worship me

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom , Black Mistresses, Arab Female Domination, Arab Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Slave Training, Subby Hubby, Footworship, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Strapon, POV Strap-On, Strap-On, Strap On, Dildo

Info:
    File Size: 72.1 MB
    Duration: 00:04:32
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2101 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 110 kb/s

Download Links:

Black Mistresses Muslima Femdom Wife.mp4

6. ClubStiletto - Best of Ass Love - Assworship

ClubStiletto - Best of Ass Love - Assworship

A true slave knows that he isn't good enough for pussy and his true purpose in life is to be an ass licker. He will eagerly accept any discipline his Mistress gives him in hopes that she may allow him to press his tongue against her pretty pink rose bud and suck and lick it for as long as she demands. In this hot clip you get six beautiful asses to serve including Princess Lily, Mistress Kandy, Domina Ruby, Goddess Mia, Miss Jasmine and Miss Raevyn. The scene opens with Lily kneeling on the bed looking over her shoulder as you gaze at her plump ass. She tells you to pull out your cock and start to stroke it. Be careful, the Mistresses will allow you to cum but not until the very last second. Can you control yourself for 7 full minutes?

Lily removes her panties and puts her hands on her ass and spreads her cheeks. "Is that what you have been dreaming about, calling my name in your sleep, oh Lily I live for your ass" she says. You get a great upward view of her ass and then her butt hole as she continues you to tease and torment you. The scene then rolls over and now we see Mia on the bed with her ass facing the camera. "This is your purpose, what you live for" she tells you and then details what that requires including full toilet duties. Next it is Lily on the bed and this time she has two slaves at her mercy. While one slave eagerly eats her ass she has another slave licking her stilettos. Ruby pulls her cheeks wide so you can see her hole as she then orders her slave to get his tongue inside her deep. "So lovely having two slaves, what a spoiled Mistress I am" she says. Next we find Ruby sitting on a stool with her ass hanging over the edge of the seat, a slave secured to it with cuffs. Again she spreads her ass wide and shows you her glorious love hole. "Get in there and lick it" she says. Meanwhile in another room we now drop in on Mistress Kandy who is also getting her hole licked. "I get so horny when my ass is getting licked" she says as she directs her slave as to how to give her the maximum pleasure. Kandy explains how she had her slave locked up for days and made him go without food because she wants him hungry for her ass. Kandy moves onto her back and starts to play with her pussy while the slave continues to lick her ass. Finally in the bathroom we see that Raven and Jasmine are in the tub. Their asses are right in your face. They fondle each others asses and spread their cheeks. They tell you to join them, this is your clue to shoot your load. You'll be coming back to this clip again and again, ass licker.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, POV, Femdom, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Ass Shaking, Ass Smothering, Ass Sniffing, Ass Smelling, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training, Foot Slave Training, Princess Lily, Mistress Kandy, Domina Ruby, Goddess Mia, Miss Jasmine, Miss Raevyn

Info:
    File Size: 515 MB
    Duration: 00:07:01
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9944 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

ClubStiletto - Best of Ass Love.mp4

7. Goddess Angel - Manipulating the nerd - Humiliation

Goddess Angel - Manipulating the nerd - Humiliation

Why would I EVER go out with a lame fucking nerd? For a geek, you're not very smart. You did my homework, carried my books to each of my classes, drooled over my in class while I humiliated you. How could you be so naive to see that this was all a set up? You're going to do everything I say, you want to make me happy, don't you? So kiss my fucking feet. Do it. Don't you dare talk back, or I'm fucking NEVER talking to you ever again.. Good, now lick them clean. HA! You actually did it! What a fucking pathetic freak, so desperate to be around me that you'd clean my dirty cheer sneakers clean! Look, I snapped a few photos of you. If you don't do exactly as I say, I'm leaking these around the entire school. Imagine being bullied worse than you are now. If the school found out you were a filthy foot freak, you'd be shamed for LIFE! I guess you'd better do exactly as I say..

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Angel, Goddess, Angel, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Blackmail, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Footworship, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Nerd Humiliation, Shoe Sniffing, Sneaker Fetish, Sole Licking, Virgin Humiliation

Info:
    File Size: 1.69 GB
    Duration: 00:11:59
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 19.9 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

Download Links:

Goddess Angel - Manipulating the nerd.mp4

8. Young Goddess Kim - Delight in Degrading - Human Furniture

Young Goddess Kim - Delight in Degrading - Human Furniture

Another day in the beautiful existence of being My personal slave. I am relaxing on the couch, just ordered My slave to bring My morning coffee. I order it to crawl on its knees to present it to Me and kiss the floor in thanks for the honor of simply being in My presence. I use it as a coffee table, footstool, spit licking mop, carpet, boot licking worm. All such useful and amusing ways to be of service to Me. It was a cold morning, My fur coat and print tights under My shiny boots keeps Me warm while the slave suffers naked on the cold wooden floor as My boot licking carpet. It is a worm to Me and I take great delight in degrading it. Begging for My merciless control, permanent slavery, objectified and fulfilled through living the truth of male's existence: slaves to Superior females, forever.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kim, Young Goddess Kim, Young Mistress, Goddess Kim, Goddess, Human Furniture, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Boot Worship, Boot Domination, CFNM, Female Supremacy, Goddess Worship, Denial, Spit, Spitting, Spit Fetish

Info:
    File Size: 858 MB
    Duration: 00:19:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5918 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 130 kb/s

Download Links:

Goddess Kim - Delight in Degrading.mp4

9. Goddess Vivian Leigh - Quran Creampie - Blowjobs

Goddess Vivian Leigh - Quran Creampie - Blowjobs

I take my favorite muslim slave and use him for my pleasure. Then I bless the quran with my hot, wet creampie. My pussy is his one true Allah. The cum used in this clip is real. My best blasphemous work yet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Vivian Leigh, Goddess, Vivian Leigh, POV, Religious, Creampie, Gothic, Blowjobs, Pussy Eating, Goddess Worship, Fucking Femdom Sex

Info:
    File Size: 183 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:15:48
    Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.970 FPS, 1422 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

Goddess Vivian Leigh - Quran Creampie.mp4

10. Indian Mistress Femdom - House Servant For Mistress - Li...

Indian Mistress Femdom - House Servant For Mistress - Li...

In this House Servant for Mistress clip, Most beautiful Indian Mistress Elina is wearing beautiful salwar kurti with white dupatta. She is looking very beautiful and stunning as always in traditional clothes. Mistress Elina calls her in house slave ramu while she is reading a book. She asks him what work he has done and whats remaining. She than orders slave ramu to lick her feet soles clean while she is reading a book. Mistress Elina is very demanding and always keeps an eye on slave weather he is licking her feet soles properly or not. She makes him do it properly whenever he tries to take a rest.

Furthermore she pulls him with his ear and makes him lick her feet soles properly. Few hard slaps are always there in addition. Must have clip for all Mistress Elina fans and followers. Especially for fans of Mistress Elina's milky white feet soles.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Elina, Mistress, Elina, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training, Footworship, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Sole Licking, Foot Slave Training

Info:
    File Size: 412 MB
    Duration: 00:10:44
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 50.000 FPS, 5098 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 254 kb/s

Download Links:

Indian Mistress Femdom - House Servant For Mistress - Lick My Milky White Soles by Mistress Elina.mp4