Notices

Page 325 of 328 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3279

Thread: ~Spankmania | Extremely painfull Spanking ~

1. Spankmania Miss Lucy Gets Her Comeuppance Part Two

Spankmania Miss Lucy Gets Her Comeuppance Part Two

Spankmania_Miss Lucy Gets Her Comeuppance Part Two

Miss Lucy has to discipline the history teacher again! Hes bee caught perving now on female members of staff. However after giving him a long punishment with her ruler and cane the tables turn on Miss Lucy and she herself must endure a punishment spanking!

Charlotte, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : miss-lucy-gets-her-comeuppance-part-two.mp4
    File Size : 118 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:10

Download k2s.cc - miss-lucy-gets-her-comeuppance-part-two.118 MB

2. Spankmania OTK Paddling Stepsisters learn to get along

Spankmania OTK Paddling Stepsisters learn to get along

Spankmania_OTK Paddling Stepsisters learn to get along

Both girls take a turn over stepdad's knee for a painful paddling. They will be left with a stern reminder of what happens when they fight. Arms pinned behind the back, paddled sobbing and sorry, the girls learn to get along with some help from the paddle. DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, BUBBLE BUTTS, SPANKING, STRAPPING, SCOLDING, STEVIE ROSE, TROUBLEMAKER

Stevie Rose, Trouble Maker, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : OTK Paddling Stepsisters learn to get along.mp4
    File Size : 367.9 MB
    Duration : 00:07:59

Download k2s.cc - OTK Paddling Stepsisters learn to get along.367.9 MB

3. Spankmania I 'll remind you what spanking is! - Dominic, Isabella

Spankmania I 'll remind you what spanking is! - Dominic, Isabella

Spankmania_I 'll remind you what spanking is! - Dominic, Isabella

Slave Isabella clearly relaxed, because she hadn 't been spanked properly for a long time, so Dominic decided to fix it and give the bitch a good spanking, she spanked her with her hands and feet, reminding her what a good spanking is and what will happen to her if she behaves badly, then she decided to jump on the bitch and of course to feed her with dirty and smelly socks that she took off Isabella 's feet and shoved down her throat!

Dominic, Isabella, Lezdom, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : i-ll-remind-you-what-spanking-is.mp4
    File Size : 1.4 GB
    Duration : 00:19:03

Download k2s.cc - i-ll-remind-you-what-spanking-is.1.4 GB

4. Spankmania Spanking Teen Stevie Rose - Bedtime Belt Whipping

Spankmania Spanking Teen Stevie Rose - Bedtime Belt Whipping

Spankmania_Spanking Teen Stevie Rose - Bedtime Belt Whipping

Stevie is sent to her room to get dressed for bed. butterflies fill her stomach, knowing her Stepdaddy is not finished dealing with her behavior. Dressing and her pajama top, white lace bikini panties and tube socks, She waits nervously. As soon as he enters the room, she begins to plead, promising to be a good girl. Just got slides through the loops, Stevie is ordered to push her bottom up for Discipline. His belt cracks down on her already sore bottom. Continuing to scold her behavior, determined to set her straight. The licks fall hard and nonstop, Stevie kicks her legs and grips the bedspread. STEVIE ROSE, BUBBLE BUTT, BLONDE, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, BELT WHIPPING, PANTY FETISH

Stevie Rose, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Spanking Teen Stevie Bedtime Belt Whipping.mp4
    File Size : 373.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:04

Download k2s.cc - Spanking Teen Stevie Bedtime Belt Whipping.373.7 MB

5. Spankmania I�m a Naughty Brat - Bare Bottom Blistering

Spankmania I�m a Naughty Brat - Bare Bottom Blistering

Spankmania_I�m a Naughty Brat - Bare Bottom Blistering

Bottom bared over her stepsisters knee, Troublemaker has her cheeks blistered. The LEXAN Paddle packs a wallop, flattening each bouncing cheek. Splotchy bruises cover her round cheeks with each swat. Swollen and blistered, she counts off the final swats and admits to being a naughty little brat who needs to sore bottom. Not finished, Stevie threatens her with the strap their stepdad uses when they are in trouble. STEVIE ROSE, TROUBLEMAKER, BARE BOTTOM SPANKING, BARE BOTTOM PADDLING, OTK SPANKING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, STEPSISTER, BUBBLE BUTT, BLONDES, F/F SPANKING

Stevie Rose, Trouble Maker, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Im a Naughty Brat Bare Bottom Blistering.mp4
    File Size : 405.3 MB
    Duration : 00:08:46

Download k2s.cc - Im a Naughty Brat Bare Bottom Blistering.405.3 MB

6. Spankmania Emily Jane's hairbrush spanking

Spankmania Emily Jane's hairbrush spanking

Spankmania_Emily Jane's hairbrush spanking

Emily Jane has been staying with her aunt, and has left the apartment in a mess, and today is the last straw- picking up towels off the bathroom floor has left her aunt furious and determined to spank this slovenliness and sense of entitlement out of the girl. When she gets home from college she is ordered straight to the study where she sees 2 hair brushes laid out on the chair. Despite her pleas she is getting a hand and hair brush spanking across her aunt's knee.

I am very happy with the way this clip (which was originally a custom) has turned out and showed it to one of my spanko friends. These are a couple of his comments on the film:

'What a cracking film. Great stuff, and one of the most believable/authentic pieces I've seen for a very long time'.... 'phenomenal performance- her quivering fear at the beginning is very authentic and not at all the hamminess you can see sometimes. Of course, her outfit and body are perfect too, especially those rather gorgeous knickers. Her demeanour throughout, her groans, whimpers and gasps leave one in no doubt that this is the real deal'...

In fact, he's correct - it was the first spanking Emily Jane had taken in a while, and her reactions are all real. She certainly learned her lesson.

Emily Jane, Miss Iceni

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : emily-janes-hairbrush-spanking.mp4
    File Size : 503.4 MB
    Duration : 00:15:43

Download k2s.cc - emily-janes-hairbrush-spanking.zip - 503.4 MB

7. Spankmania Miss Sephie Spanked Hard

Spankmania Miss Sephie Spanked Hard

Spankmania_Miss Sephie Spanked Hard

This is a special video of some of the best spankings that I have taken for myself! If you have purchased the full compilation of me bottoming, then you've seen it! But if you haven't, you're in for a treat! Paddle, hairbrush, switch, belt, strap, and hand!

Missy

File Name : miss-sephie-spanked-hard.mp4
    File Size : 303.1 MB
    Duration : 00:09:03

Download k2s.cc - miss-sephie-spanked-hard.zip - 303.1 MB

8. Spankmania Percy pulls hair and gets spanked - Charlotte, Miss Stephanie

Spankmania Percy pulls hair and gets spanked - Charlotte, Miss Stephanie

Spankmania_Percy pulls hair and gets spanked - Charlotte, Miss Stephanie

Percy has been teasing the girls again by pulling there hair in class. They can't take any more billing so gives Percy a good spanking on the bare bottom. Then gives him a dose of the school ruler.

Charlotte, Miss Stephanie, Femdom, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Percy pulls hair and gets spanked.mp4
    File Size : 217.6 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:04:53

Download k2s.cc - Percy pulls hair and gets spanked.zip - 217.6 MB

9. Spankmania Rachael Adams Punished on All Fours - Topless Bedtime Blistering 2

Spankmania Rachael Adams Punished on All Fours - Topless Bedtime Blistering 2

Spankmania_Rachael Adams Punished on All Fours - Topless Bedtime Blistering 2

Positioned on all fours, Rachel presents her bottom for a painful strapping. Crying as each lick lands, lurching forward in pain. Her tears flow freely under the strap, she is instructed to remove her pajama top. Bent back over her sizzling flesh is spanked and paddled as she kicks her feet in agony. RACHEL ADAMS, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, STRAPPING, CRYING, SPANKED TO TEARS

Rachael Adams, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Rachel Punished on All Fours Topless Bedtime Blistering 2.mp4
    File Size : 552.42 MB
    Duration : 00:11:58

Download k2s.cc - Rachel Punished on All Fours Topless Bedtime Blistering 2.zip - 552.4 MB

10. Spankmania Readjusted Priorities - Rachael Adams on Academic Probation

Spankmania Readjusted Priorities - Rachael Adams on Academic Probation

Spankmania_Readjusted Priorities - Rachael Adams on Academic Probation

Home from school for the summer, Rachel is on academic probation and due for an adjustment of her priorities. Her stepdad has never been one to spare the rod and her priorities will be adjusted with a very sore bottom. After a workout, she has called to the bedroom and pulled across his knee for a good old fashioned spanking. Tiny spandex workout shorts cover ab0ut half of her pretty round bottom, exposed for Discipline over his knee. Rachel struggles to take her spanking, in need of a firm hand to redirect her behavior. RACHEL ADAMS, OTK SPANKING, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, SPANDEX, SPORTS BRA, STRAPPING, SCOLDING

Rachael Adams

File Name : Readjusted Priorities Rachel on Academic Probation.mp4
    File Size : 519.36 MB
    Duration : 00:11:16

Download k2s.cc - Readjusted Priorities Rachel on Academic Probation.zip - 519.4 MB