Notices

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Exceptional BDSM babes.Through the pain!

1. Exceptional BDSM babes.Through the pain!

Arrow Exceptional BDSM babes.Through the pain!

Stairway_To_Bliss

Johnny never liked to read. He finds it takes too long. He wants a tutor to fuck and mistreat. That's what Casana is for. She's going to help him to help her. She'll learn what's best.

File name:Stairway_To_Bliss.mpg
    File Size: 579 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:22:18
    Video: MPEG Video, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3462 kb/s
    Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 2

D O W N L O A D:

Download file - 579.2 MB

2. Anal Satisfaction

Anal Satisfaction

Anal_Satisfaction

Remy is a dirty girl and she likes getting fucked that way. She opened up her sweet asshole to some dude she barely even knows. I love it when a girl likes to get her ass fucked.

File name:Anal_Satisfaction.mpg
    File Size: 594 MB
    Duration: 00:22:36
    Video: MPEG Video, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anal_Satisfaction.mpg

3. Anastasia's Nightmare Week

Anastasia's Nightmare Week

Anastasia's_Nightmare_Week

18 year old Anastasia Rose is going on vacation all alone and decided to save some money by renting my house from me through one of those new websites instead of staying at a hotel. When the video opens we see her arriving at my place. I try to flirt with her while showing her around but I get shot down. She makes the mistake of mentioning that she will be staying here all alone while I'm out of town for the week (or so she thinks). We cut to later that night when we see Anastasia taking off her clothes and getting ready for bed. In the next scene Anastasia wakes up to find herself chained to my bed. There is a chain running between the top two legs of the bed. She has a collar around her neck that is padlocked to the chain keeping her from moving. One of her wrists is already locked in a leather cuff and padlocked to the chain and I am just finishing up locking her other wrist to the chain as she awakes. She starts to call out but I grab her throat and tell her "no talking". Anastasia cannot move and is afraid to speak as I grope and kiss her all over her hot 18 year old body. We hear a few whimpers from her and a frightened "Oh no" as she sees me removing my pants. I climb on top of Anastasia and fuck her really good. This hot 18 year old is apparently quite slutty as her frightened whimpers become intertwined with moans of pleasure after the first few minutes of getting dicked down. She never stops looking frightened or distressed even as she occasionally moans with ecstasy. Seeing this helpless slut so conflicted is really hot. Once I finish with her and blow my load on her nice body I grab her and give her a kiss before telling her the good news. I decided not to go on my trip, so she'll be spending the whole week with me

File name:Anastasia's_Nightmare_Week.mp4
    File Size: 559 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:13:05
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 5767 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Anastasia's_Nightmare_Week.mp4

4. April's Sex Jams

April's Sex Jams

April's_Sex_Jams

April O'Neil loves to listen to music while cleaning her room. Honestly, she doesn't do much cleaning. I walk in with my cock locked and loaded, ready to jam it into her tight juicy pussy. She oesn't hesitate to stuff her face with my throbbing knob. Once her pussy is dripping wet, she hops right on ready to do the bedroom waltz.

File name:April's_Sex_Jams.mpg
    File Size: 590 MB
    Duration: 00:22:27

D O W N L O A D:

April's_Sex_Jams.mpg

5. JoJo Kiss Brutal Pick-Ups Money Grubbing Whore

JoJo Kiss Brutal Pick-Ups Money Grubbing Whore

JoJo_Kiss_Brutal_Pick-Ups_Money_Grubbing_Whore

Smokey-eyed honey, JoJo Kiss is broke and alone and wandering the mean streets of a shitty ghetto desperate to get back to safety. Anything could happen out here, and none of it is good. Asking the wrong person for assistance could be fatal, but she has no choice. She spots Bruno smoking a cigarette on the street and begs for help. He listens to her, but isn't friendly? at all! Bruno blows smoke in her face and drags her into the doorway of a building by her hair. He pulls her shirt up and her shorts down and shoves his huge cock into her naked pussy. He ties her hands with rope and tapes her mouth shut with duct tape. Master Bruno puts JoJo through every hardcore humiliation possible, concluding with a lengthy rough sex session in plain view of everyone. Nothing like extreme teen public sex. When he finally glazes her face and tits with his cum, he throws a few dollars at her for a cab ride home. Not so bad after all!

File name:JoJo_Kiss_Brutal_Pick-Ups_Money_Grubbing_Whore.mp4
    File Size: 1.14 GB
    Duration: 00:19:54
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

JoJo_Kiss_Brutal_Pick-Ups_Money_Grubbing_Whore.mp4

6. Lesson Learned

Lesson Learned

Lesson_Learned

Katya Rodriguez is playing video games when her dad Tony De Sergio lets her know that her mom is gone. When Katya ignores him, Tony punishes her by pulling her pants down and giving her a spanking. Then he pushes his stiffie into her tight twat, fucking her doggy style as she keeps playing. He won't stop his punishment until he gives her a creampie of cum.

Later, Tony finds Katya on the phone. When she continues to ignore her dad, he sticks his cock in her mouth to teach her another lesson. That doesn't work, so he once again relieves Katya of her pants to finger bang her snatch with two digits working overtime. This time, he won't stop working Katya's twat until she cums while she's still on the phone.

That evening, Tony finds Katya watching TV instead of doing her homework. Once again Katya ignores Tony, so he takes out his stiffie and pulls her panties aside so that he can pull her into his lap. Even as her plows into her from below, Katya still won't acknowledge him so he flips her onto her back and delivers an ultimate pussy pounding. Only then does Katya stop ignoring him, just in time for Tony to pull out and cum all over her face.

File name:Lesson_Learned.mp4
    File Size: 2.34 GB
    Duration: 00:23:45
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lesson_Learned.mp4

7. Naughty Naomi

Naughty Naomi

Naughty_Naomi

Naomi West has been a very naughty girl. Her boyfriend caught her masturbating to some dirty magazines. He did not like that, but it got his dick hard watching Naomi finger herself.

File name:Naughty_Naomi.mpg
    File Size: 622 MB
    Duration: 00:23:44

D O W N L O A D:

Naughty_Naomi.mpg

8. Practice Makes Perfect

Practice Makes Perfect

Practice_Makes_Perfect

Elaina Raye is a natural prodigy. I've been training her for the past month and a half. However, she doesn't know I've been training her for the fuck-a-thon I am planning just for her today. Her sweet tight pussy will press 9 inches of throbbing cock.

File name:Practice_Makes_Perfect.mpg
    File Size: 579 MB
    Duration: 00:22:00

D O W N L O A D:

Practice_Makes_Perfect.mpg

9. Shut Your Gap

Shut Your Gap

Shut_Your_Gap

Samantha Saint is super hot, but she can be a super cunt sometimes. I had to put her ass in check and let her know who's boss. She quickly realized her role when i shoved my meat stick into her tight, white girl pussy.

File name:Shut_Your_Gap.mpg
    File Size: 621 MB
    Duration: 00:23:36

D O W N L O A D:

Shut_Your_Gap.mpg

10. Tinder slut forced to be a cum dumpster

Tinder slut forced to be a cum dumpster

TINDER_SLUT_FORCED_TO_BE_A_CUM_DUMPSTER

Pretty 20 year old Anastasia Rose has been reading up on submission and BDSM and she's feeling so horny and kinky so she asks her boyfriend Miles Striker if he will tie her up and fuck her. He quickly gets into character and binds her gloved arms together behind her back. He savagely rips her panties off and throws her down onto a mattress spreads her legs and begins eating her pussy. Anastasia gets turned on very fast and he mounts her and fucks her missionary style pounding his cock into her juicy pussy as Anastasia throws her head back in ecstasy. He decides to change things up tying her hands together in front then pushes the eager girl down to her knees to suck his cock holding it with her bound hands. He face fucks her attaches her bound hands to a hook overhead and he eats her pussy with abandon. Anastasia can barely contain herself as the orgasm begins to build when suddenly Miles stops and throws Anastasia onto a table bending her over and fucking her rough and hard. In the middle of fucking Anastasia's phone is blowing up. Miles glances at it and sees that his barely legal girlfriend is nothing but a cheap whore on Tinder fucking other men. He throws her down onto the mattress and fucks the whore out of her as she begs and pleads for mercy. He smacks her ass as he fucks her pussy telling the pretty thing that she's nothing but his bitch now. He stops fucking her pussy and moves to her mouth face fucking her as she chokes and gags on his cock. Anastasia sobs but Miles is pissed off so he pulls his cock out of her mouth and jerks off onto her pretty face spurting his white creamy load of cum all over her face. He leaves the slut bound and sobbing with the cum dripping off her face.

File name:TINDER_SLUT_FORCED_TO_BE_A_CUM_DUMPSTER.mp4
    File Size: 861 MB
    Duration: 00:33:10
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3492 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TINDER_SLUT_FORCED_TO_BE_A_CUM_DUMPSTER.mp4