Notices

Page 388 of 528 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 5277

Thread: Experiments on Males (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM, etc)

1. Goddess Valeria - How Much Can This Weak Bitch Take from My...

Goddess Valeria - How Much Can This Weak Bitch Take from My...

Goddess Valeria - How Much Can This Weak Bitch Take from My Superior Strength

Tags: trampling, foot , humiliation, femdom
    Description: Meet this wimpy bitch called Deni. This bitch boy is so weak and pathetic. He's made to be my bitch. The first time he laid eyes on me, he told me that he'll do anything I say because I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. Anything I say? I'm going to see if this bitch boy's body matches his words. What this bitch boy doesn't know is that I love to play rough with boys to show that I'm superior to them in strength. Wearing no clothes except for his underwear, I completely destroy him. Slap him hard in his face and body, spit in his mouth and in his face, stomp and stand on his chest and face hard, grab his balls and twist them, and twist and bite his nipples. The wimp groans when I hit him and stomp on him. I'm not even hitting him with my full strength. What a pussy. I stand on him with my full weight and it's too much for him. The weight is too much, he starts kicking and like the worm that he is. To make it harder, I move up and down while standing on him. His groaning and makes me smile. My pinch is so strong when I twist his nipples, causing him a lot of pain, making him groan more. I bite him so hard that there's teeth marks around his nipple. I had the bitch show in to the camera. His dream of serving me became a nightmare. Weak bitch boy. Imagine if I used my full strength. Be careful what you wish for bitch boy. You're next loser. Think you can handle my strength? I'll fucking destroy you.
    Duration: 00:17:38
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 60.000 fps, ~10.1 Mbps avg, 0.081 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
    Filesize: 1.28 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ca52be2c71f6b/Go...r_Strength.mp4

2. Strap On Addicts 6

Strap On Addicts 6

Strap On Addicts 6

Tags: strapon, strap on, cum, dildo
    Description: OUCH!! Hey honey, lube that big plastic c*ck! Ahhh, thats better. Now screw my assh*le deep and hard! Things are really changing, guys... weve been f*cking these hot sluts forever, but now theyre screwing us, and loving every inch of their huge strap-on dicks. And you know what? Were loving it too! And if youre not sure about getting a big dildo up your ass, take this movie home. Youll see how much cum these guys are pumping out. Theyre lovin it!
    Duration: 01:07:46 + 01:09:18
    Format: AVI
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, ~1 800 Kbps avg, 0.174 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 2 ch, ~224 Kbps
    Filesize: 988 MB + 1 009 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/220c749543ebd/St...ddicts_6_1.mp4
    https://k2s.cc/file/c7710e6059c8c/St...ddicts_6_2.mp4

3. Babes Ballin Boys 15

Babes Ballin Boys 15

Babes Ballin Boys 15

Tags: strap on, strapon
    Description: Ever wondered what it would be like to have a woman fuck you for a change? If so, then you have got to see this movie! It's the ultimate role-reversal as these horny guys get ass-banged with huge, thick strap-on cocks by very sexy women. We are sure it will make your butt pucker.
    Duration: 01:22:27
    Video: AVC, 640x480 (4:3), 29.591 fps, ~1 400 Kbps avg, 0.154 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
    Filesize: 873 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a04e80415e76b/Ba...in_Boys_15.mp4

4. Mina Thorne - Intense Edging Session

Mina Thorne - Intense Edging Session

Mina Thorne - Intense Edging Session

Tags: mina thorne, cum countdown, tease and denial, pov
    Description: There is nothing quite like edging your cock for me, the tease of staying on edge when you want nothing more to blow. Show how obedient you can be by following my instruction and maintaining control. t won't be easy to last through this entire clip and all my sexy teasing, but the reward in the end will be worth it...if you earn the reward that is. If you can't, be prepared to pay the penalties again and again until you finally make the finish line. Grab hold jerk off junkies and stroke for your Goddess! Edging, masturbation instruction, orgasm control, cock control, tease and denial, female domination High Def
    Duration: 00:16:22
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 014 Kbps avg, 0.109 bit/pixel
    Audio: 22.05 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~64.0 Kbps
    Filesize: 361 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/75d88c764efce/Mi...ng_Session.mp4

5. The Group Femdom slave court

The Group Femdom slave court

The Group Femdom slave court

Tags: bondage, femdom, bdsm, fetish
    Description: One of the basic principles of slave training is harsh punishment for even the slightest mistake. When the slave is judged an punished in public, the humiliation and embarrassment are even stronger. Today I, together with Mistress Ava von Medisin, Madame Caramel and Mistress Lilse von Hitte, will hold open court to discuss each of Our slave's offenses in the last days and determine suitable punishments. All the slaves' behavior has been at least lacking: from touching one's Mistress's Sanctum without instructions to do so, to slug-like lateness, collar removal without permission, dereliction of assigned duties and even an outlandish denial of guilt. Whip lashes will flow in great numbers, and other proper punishments shall be imposed. Every servant must learn to perform at the exemplary standards We, Ladies, expect and demand from those who serve Us.
    Duration: 00:22:58
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.181 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
    Filesize: 855 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/85414c2d80290/Th...lave_court.mp4

6. Mina Thorne - Ultimate Edging Challenge

Mina Thorne - Ultimate Edging Challenge

Mina Thorne - Ultimate Edging Challenge

Tags: mina thorne, cum countdown, tease and denial, pov
    Description: This is not for the faint of heart. This is a 45 minute long edging challenge that will test your abilities to last. There will be instructions along the way to further push your limits. So grab a water bottle, some lube and see how just how far you can make it through. I know you may not last till the end.
    Duration: 00:48:45
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 947 Kbps avg, 0.047 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~186 Kbps
    Filesize: 1.07 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/23aaad8918fb9/Mi..._Challenge.mp4

7. Babes Ballin Boys 13

Babes Ballin Boys 13

Babes Ballin Boys 13

Tags: strapon, strap on
    Description: Ever wondered what it would be like to have a woman fuck you for a change? If so, then you have got to see this video. It's the ultimate rule-reversed as these horny guys get ass-banged with huge, thick strap-on cocks by very sexy women. This is the real deal! We are sure it will make your butt pucker!
    Duration: 01:24:27
    Video: AVC, 640x480 (4:3), 29.591 fps, ~1 400 Kbps avg, 0.154 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~75.0 Kbps
    Filesize: 882 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/73928169be886/Ba...in_Boys_13.mp4

8. UnderMyPrincess - Sarah and Nikki shiny fucking

UnderMyPrincess - Sarah and Nikki shiny fucking

UnderMyPrincess - Sarah and Nikki shiny fucking

Tags: strapon
    Description: Wearing shiny laggings Princess Sarah and Princess Nikki first let the slave blow strapon dicks and continue by fucking his tiny loser ass.
    Duration: 00:09:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~5 088 Kbps avg, 0.098 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~129 Kbps
    Filesize: 361 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b9f64d6613f05/Un...ny_fucking.mp4

9. Carolina Abril Strap-on Video 15

Carolina Abril Strap-on Video 15

Carolina Abril Strap-on Video 15

Year: 2020
    Cast: Carolina Abril
    Tags: public, strap-on, fisting, anal, sex, femdom, domination, group, strapon
    Duration: 00:11:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~14.0 Mbps avg, 0.225 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
    Filesize: 1.18 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/590d4c40098e0/Ca...n_Video_15.mp4

10. Im Gonna Take Care Your Ass - Foot Fucking And Strap-on

Im Gonna Take Care Your Ass - Foot Fucking And Strap-on

Im Gonna Take Care Your Ass - Foot Fucking And Strap-on

Year: 2020
    Cast: ARABIAN GODDESS DALILA, SLAVE SUB R
    Tags: mistress, fucking, strap-on, foot, fisting, femdom, foot fetish, footfetish, ebony, young, fetish, slave, strapon
    Description: Since she was hired at BOSTON MANAGEMENT, Dalila is regularly harassed by Ramon, a supervisor, who cornered her in the ladie's room 2 days ago to make an indecent proposal...Obviously, Ramon doesn't know who he's dealing with, Dalila is a warrior and she's decided to punish the supervisor. Ramon works every Saturday, alone in the office, he's dressed as he was going to the beach.Dalila arrives discreetly, she wears a little black handbag from which she takes out a hood, Ramon is searching for something in a drawer when suddenly, Dalila puts the hood over his head. what's the fuck ? What's happening ? do you remember me ? It's Dalila, you know, the girl you harass everyday ? no, that's not true, I never did that ! sure Ramon ? is that lie true ?... on all fours fucking bastard, like a whore ! Dalila has dream feet, size 38 (5.5), ultra tanned, pedicured perfect toes, this Morrocan woman looks like to the Queen of Sheba. She sticks her whole foot inside the anus of her slave and starts to fuck him... do you like it bitch ? do you enjoy my foot into your ass ? The right foot, then the left one, Dalila loves destroying her slave, 25 cm, like he can it inching out his bumhole, ultimate humiliation.She orders him to lick her feet lick your ass juice bitch, you're nothing but a asshole . Put your bottom on the desk, I want to fuck you ! After having opened his butthole with both feet, she's screwing it with a 27 cm black strap-on. Ramon is anonymous under his hood, but his ass is a superstar, no doubt, he's the lord of the ring...
    Duration: 00:14:04
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~22.0 Mbps avg, 0.424 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~384 Kbps
    Filesize: 2.20 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5acc1430f24f6/Im...d_Strap-on.mp4