Notices

Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: The selected collection of the best Femdom POV Videos

1. Arwen Datnoid - JOI Jerky it to my Tits

Arwen Datnoid - JOI Jerky it to my Tits

Arwen Datnoid - JOI Jerky it to my Tits

I start by rubbing my boobs, caressing them, cupping them, jiggling them around, feeling every inch of them close up so u can see everything. Then I break out the ice n get even closer so you can see the droplets clearly sliding down my breasts. I then break out the massage oil and start the JOI, you want to cum all over my nice soft tits.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Arwen Datnoid, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Instructions, JOI, POV, Cumshot, Cum On Tits

File name:Arwen_Datnoid_-_JOI_Jerky_it_to_my_Tits.mp4
    File Size: 1.09 GB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:15:19
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 9897 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Arwen_Datnoid_-_JOI_Jerky_it_to_my_Tits.mp4

2. Kyaa's Empire - Fembot 3000

Kyaa's Empire - Fembot 3000

Kyaa's Empire - Fembot 3000

When I get excited you should be worried! I have a new toy, a very pretty and flexible new toy. I can program her to beat u senseless, too! She is called Fembot 3000 & her high-tech body will have your pulse racing. First I run her through a few start-up programs, testing her flexibility & giving her instructions. Then I set her loose on you! With a riding crop in her android hands she hits u mercilessly, her heart is made of wires. but is that a smirk? It seems that Fembot 3000 is having fun dominating u! The gorgeous Shasha Mizaree is a nerdy loser's wet dream in this new fantasy femdom video. She role-plays a kinky robot well!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Goddess Kyaa, Kyaa, POV, Dirty Talk

File name:Fembot_3000.mp4
    File Size: 298 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:08:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4708 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fembot_3000.mp4

3. KathiaNobiliGirls - Kathia Nobili - Let Me Bee Your Valenti...

KathiaNobiliGirls - Kathia Nobili - Let Me Bee Your Valenti...

KathiaNobiliGirls - Kathia Nobili - Let Me Bee Your Valentine!!! Intense HandJob

Keywords: Female Domination, Handjob, Free, Femdom POV, Kathia Nobili, POV, Male Orgasm, Sperm, Milking, Ejaculation

File name:KathiaNobiliGirls_-_Kathia_Nobili_-_Let_Me_Bee_Your_Valentine____Intense_HandJob.mp4
    File Size: 908 MB
    Duration: 00:17:15
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7035 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KathiaNobiliGirls_-_Kathia_Nobili_-_Let_Me_Bee_Your_Valentine____Intense_HandJob.mp4

4. Kerri King - 30 Min SchoolGirl Worship and Jerk Encouragement

Kerri King - 30 Min SchoolGirl Worship and Jerk Encouragement

Kerri King - 30 Min SchoolGirl Worship and Jerk Encouragement

You can't resist my legs, tits, hips, ass, dirty talk, jerk encouragement..but add in 2 schoolgirl outfits, and you're fucked. I sensually tease and coerce you to jerk, all while admiring my glorious Goddess body, & long toned legs adorned with sexy knee high socks..eventually peeling them off to showcase the expanse of my stems. So kind as to give u a POV front seat to the show, I add 2 your incessantly growing dick..just to give u the maximum tease. My filthy little mouth mesmerizes your naughty brain, & you love every bit of it. Now tug on that cock 4 me, just like you have always wanted. (from a custom/name is mentioned)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Kerri King, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Instructions, Cock Tease, Dirty Talk, Goddess Worship, Leg Worship, POV, Schoolgirl Fantasy, Schoolgirl Outfit, Sensual Domination

File name:Kerri_King_-_30_Min_SchoolGirl_Worship_and_Jerk_Encouragement. mp4
    File Size: 914 MB
    Duration: 00:30:24
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kerri_King_-_30_Min_SchoolGirl_Worship_and_Jerk_Encouragement. mp4

5. Lady Mesmeratrix - Stepmom sexually manipulates her son

Lady Mesmeratrix - Stepmom sexually manipulates her son

Lady Mesmeratrix - Stepmom sexually manipulates her son

You are a young boy , you secretely have a Cru.sh on your sexy stepmom , you spy on her all the time, until 1 day you find her cheating on your daddy. When she finds out, she decides to seduce u in order to keep her affair safe. She says that she noticed you spying on her, when she changes clothes or when she's in bathroom. She tells u to shut up, giving you something in change: she allows you to stroke your cock in front of her, as she kisses you and sexually manipulates your young weak mind.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, JOI, Mom & S0n Fantasy, POV Kissing, POV, Mesmeratrix, Lady Mesmeratrix, Manipulation, Mesmerize

File name:Lady_Mesmeratrix_-_Stepmom_sexually_manipulates_her_son.mp4
    File Size: 88.7 MB
    Duration: 00:04:23
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 2383 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Mesmeratrix_-_Stepmom_sexually_manipulates_her_son.mp4

6. Ludella Hahn - She-Mask Transformation Nerd to Babe

Ludella Hahn - She-Mask Transformation Nerd to Babe

Ludella Hahn - She-Mask Transformation Nerd to Babe

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Ludella Hahn, POV, Transformation

File name:Ludella_Hahn_-_She-Mask_Transformation_Nerd_to_Babe.mp4
    File Size: 148 MB
    Duration: 00:09:33
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ludella_Hahn_-_She-Mask_Transformation_Nerd_to_Babe.mp4

7. ClubStiletto - Princess Mia - I'm Going To Fuck Your Co-Wor...

ClubStiletto - Princess Mia - I'm Going To Fuck Your Co-Wor...

ClubStiletto - Princess Mia - I'm Going To Fuck Your Co-Workers

Mia walks into the room, having just returned home with you from one of your work functions where everyone was looking at you with admiration for scoring such a hot young wife. "You must have been so proud having me on your arm, weren't you hubby?" she asks. " I know they were all fantasizing about being with me and there were in fact a few there I wouldn't mind fucking. Anyway, out in public u can have me on your arm but when we get home we know the truth. you are my cucky." She orders you to your knees and she reminds you how when you got married you thought you'd be fucking her all the time. "How many times have you actually fucked me?" she asks, then holds up her fingers to make a big fat zero! She talks about the hot young studs she often has come over n wonders what your co-workers would think if they knew you had to fluff them. She smiles as she sees your humiliation. and erection.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Princess Mia, Humiliation, Mia, Princess, POV

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Princess_Mia_-_I_m_Going_To_Fuck_Your_Co-Workers.mp4
    File Size: 684 MB
    Duration: 00:08:25
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Princess_Mia_-_I_m_Going_To_Fuck_Your_Co-Workers.mp4

8. Cruel Seductress - Goddess Victoria - Nipple Torture Instru...

Cruel Seductress - Goddess Victoria - Nipple Torture Instru...

Cruel Seductress - Goddess Victoria - Nipple Torture Instructions

I instruct you on how to treat those sensitive little pain-slut nipples of yours to a session of sweet agony. Get ready for My divine sadistic mind 2 turn those pink nubs into swollen n bruised messes of flesh. For this clip you will need - ice, a fork, a match/cigarette/heated spoon, cooling/heating product such as tiger balm/icy hot/ben gay, clothes pegs - wooden and your hands. you`ll also need grim determination to carry out My tasks to their full execution, no bitching out!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Instructions, Goddess Victoria, Victoria, Cruel Seductress, POV

File name:Cruel_Seductress_-_Goddess_Victoria_-_Nipple_Torture_Instructions.mp4
    File Size: 279 MB
    Duration: 00:11:27
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3331 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Seductress_-_Goddess_Victoria_-_Nipple_Torture_Instructions.mp4

9. Cum hard for my naked armpits

Cum hard for my naked armpits

Cum hard for my naked armpits

I think its been quite a while since I gave you the pleasure of drooling over my perfect naked armpits. This is your chance to jerk over my smooth naked armpits n breasts. Watching as I caress and stroke them and talk about how much u love them and all the things you would love to do to them. I even talk about the wonderful sweet musky smell of my natural sweat and odour mixed with perfumed deodorant. Enjoy as I instruct you to stroke your cock over my armpits n breasts, giving you close ups and different angles.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Armpits, POV, Armpit Fetish, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Instructions, JOI, Topless, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Encouragement

File name:Cum_hard_for_my_naked_armpits.mp4
    File Size: 152 MB
    Duration: 00:05:58
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3483 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cum_hard_for_my_naked_armpits.mp4

10. Exquisite Goddess - Powerless H Y P N O

Exquisite Goddess - Powerless H Y P N O

Exquisite Goddess - Powerless H Y P N O

Powerful hypo-brainwash. Pendant around=trouble.good trouble. Another session in which you are going to fully relax and let your mind go blank. I will take over your mind again n leave you powerless as I brainwash u and train you to be my favorite submissive.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Exquisite Goddess, Sensual Domination, Mind Fuck, Findom, Powerful Woman, Financial Domination, POV

File name:Exquisite_Goddess_-_Powerless_H_Y_P_N_O.mp4
    File Size: 317 MB
    Duration: 00:18:21
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2157 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Exquisite_Goddess_-_Powerless_H_Y_P_N_O.mp4