Notices

Page 652 of 914 FirstFirst ... 152552602642650651652653654662702752 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 9140

Thread: Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

1. Daisy Arrested Part 1

Daisy Arrested Part 1

Daisy Arrested Part 1

Daisy gets picked up by Officer Lo Valentine and is taken to the station for processing. Come see what happens in part 1 of 2!
    Size - 166.33 MB
    Duration - 00:10:33
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share

2. Little Lacey and Scarlett Skies Part 3

Little Lacey and Scarlett Skies Part 3

Little Lacey and Scarlett Skies Part 3

Scarlett Skies gets processed next and you don't wanna miss it. Come see the last part of this series now!
    Size - 151.17 MB
    Duration - 00:08:44
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

3. Monty DUI Part 1

Monty DUI Part 1

Monty DUI Part 1

Officer Persephone is on the night shift when she pulls over a possible DUI. Let's see what happens in this Part 1!
    Size - 205.77 MB
    Duration - 00:10:38
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

4. Hooded Cuffed and Hogtied

Hooded Cuffed and Hogtied

Hooded Cuffed and Hogtied

Gagged, hooded, and hogtied in high heels and lingerie. My elbows, wrists, and ankles together with steel handcuffs and struggling with all my might! HD 720x480
    Size - 108.04 MB
    Duration - 00:06:53
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, handcuffs, hoods, ballgag, high heels, hogtie, struggling, drooling, damsel in, submissive sluts, fetish, asiana starr, handcuff fetish,

Keep2share

5. 30 Minute Hogtie Custom Video

30 Minute Hogtie Custom Video

30 Minute Hogtie Custom Video

Lingerie, high heels, crotch rope, elbows crushed, ball gag in my mouth, and hogtied as tight as can be on top of the pain table - ready to endure 30 minutes straight! Knowing that I have to absolutely stay tied, especially in a strict hogtie for 30 minutes without the option of tapping out is quite a challenge so as soon as that last piece of rope is tied in place, I set my mind to it. I try and relax my mind and body and use the least amount of energy as possible for as long as I can so that I don't drain myself tired. When I hit the 10 minute mark, I can feel my arms start to get cold and tingly so I know they are definitely turning purple at this point but I try not to let that psych me out. Wanting so badly to struggle and find comfort for myself, I can't help but move around and quickly learn that this is a bad idea because every time I do, the ropes seem to get tighter and the pain starts to kick in even more. 20 minutes go by and I try to close my eyes in hopes that I can find myself in subspace but I can never get myself there... must be something only certain people can do. I can feel the numbness setting all over my body as the pain grows more intense and my entire body becomes hot. As I near my end, I start to groan louder and squirm around in excruciating pain - all I want at this point is for my Punisher to tell me it's time but it seems like eternity. Drooling AALL over the table, I look down and notice the end strands of my hair are soaked in spit and though I want nothing more than to rest my head on the table, I can't, unless I face dive into a puddle of drool. Very intense video! HD 720x480
    Size - 471.87 MB
    Duration - 00:30:02
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, high heels, bdsm, struggling, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, predicament bondage, asiana starr, hogtie, custom video, high heels, submissive, drooling, struggling, lingerie, ballgag, elbow tied,

Keep2share

6. Aurora and Violet Arrested During Shoot Part 2

Aurora and Violet Arrested During Shoot Part 2

Aurora and Violet Arrested During Shoot Part 2

Aurora and Violet are taken down to the station for intake. Officer Lisa walks them them through the processing. Come see the last part of this series!
    Size - 158.91 MB
    Duration - 00:08:50
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

7. Julette Strung Up By Her Feet

Julette Strung Up By Her Feet

Julette Strung Up By Her Feet

Ingrid Mouth, dressed to kill in a black dress, sexy heels and garter/stockings, is looking for her payback with Juliette March...and she's got the perfect idea! Juliette's all dressed up, thinking Ingrid is taking her out, but soon finds out exactly what Ingrid has in mind when she strips off the pretty dress and tosses her sexy heels!

First strapped at the ankles, Juliette is then spanked by Ingrid and let me tell you, there's not complaint from Juliette! Next is a set of straps on Juliette's wrists and before you know it, Ingrid is pushing Juliette's legs up into the air and tying her legs to the overhead bar. Groped and tossed about, Juliette is helpless as Ingrid brings out the hitachi and explores that sensitive spot between Juliette's thighs!

Even the gag in Juliette's pretty little mouth can't stop the moans and ecstasy escaping from her mouth as orgasm after orgasm wracks Juliette's sexy little body!
    Size - 234.88 MB
    Duration - 00:10:32
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - Ball Gagged, Belt Bondage, Bondage, Rope Bondage,

Keep2share

8. Barefoot Chairbound Tapegagged

Barefoot Chairbound Tapegagged

Barefoot Chairbound Tapegagged

Long-haired beauty Nicole Oring is held captive, her wrists crossed and tied. The barefoot babe begs to be freed, but instead she's securely roped to the chair. The gorgeous Asian lady's protests are silenced with silver duct tape, and soon her ample breasts are exposed. Her chair is knocked over and she's left alone to struggle and squirm.
    Size - 94.21 MB
    Duration - 00:06:25
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, rope bondage, long hair, asian, struggling, barefoot, nicole oring, duct tape, tapegag, tapegagged, chairtied, chair-tied, chairbound, crossed wrists, cotton rope, begging,

Keep2share

9. Natalie And Lisa Arrested Part 3

Natalie And Lisa Arrested Part 3

Natalie And Lisa Arrested Part 3

Officer Mackenzi gets Natalie and Lisa ready to see a judge for sentencing. How long do you think they will have to stay? Come see in the last part of this series!
    Size - 151.1 MB
    Duration - 00:09:15
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

10. Aida Reboot

Aida Reboot

Aida Reboot

Cute researcher Anna Nolan has taken a busty blonde android (Hanna Hilton) to a test facility for an experiment. Anna soon realizes the android wants to be bound and gagged - a programming glitch they thought they'd fixed. While Anna's back is turned AIDA binds and gags herself, then an intruder comes in, hogties and cleavegags Anna. She struggles in vain, but the android doesn't want to be freed.
    Size - 121.66 MB
    Duration - 00:08:17
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, rope bondage, big tits, role play, struggling, robots, hanna hilton, anna nolan, android bondage, cleavegag, cleavegagged, hogtie, hogtied, costume, barefoot bondage, barefeet bondage, high heels, pantyhose, bare legs,

Keep2share