Notices

Page 797 of 914 FirstFirst ... 297697747787795796797798799807847897 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,970 of 9140

Thread: Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

1. First Cums Pleasure Then Cums Pain

First Cums Pleasure Then Cums Pain

First Cums Pleasure Then Cums Pain

When I'm all tied up - elbows touching, feet under my legs and tied together so tight that I can feel both legs literally throbbing in pain, arms going numb from being tied for so long, and rope wrapped around my neck then head lifted to the ceiling so that my breathing is slightly restricted - IT HURTS! But when that Hitachi Magic Wand is strapped to my pussy and hitting that spot and it's on maximum vibe, the pain is clouded by pure ecstasy and all I can do is close my eyes and fantasize about all the kinky things I love being done to me but since I'm so horny, I explode into my pantyhose in minutes and once I cum and the adrenaline subsides in my body, the pain starts to come back. Slowly I start to feel the numbness in my arms again, the tight squeeze of the ropes around my thighs, and my breathing becomes shallow again. The feeling is so intense it's unlike anything else!! HD 720x480
    Size - 63.39 MB
    Duration - 00:04:04
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, made to cum, bound orgasms, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, hitachi magic wand, orgasm, bound orgasm, high heels, hood, pantyhose, stockings, asiana starr, bdsm, elbow tie, elbow bondage, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share

2. Housewife Tied Up And Gagged In Her Kitchen

Housewife Tied Up And Gagged In Her Kitchen

Housewife Tied Up And Gagged In Her Kitchen

Tomiko Someone caught Tomiko as she arrived home from grocery shopping. He now has her tied and tightly gagged in her kitchen. Later he will tie another rag over her mouth to muffle her more. He will also pull her bra down.
    Size - 227.43 MB
    Duration - 00:06:04
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share

3. Bedroom Centerpiece Part 2 4k

Bedroom Centerpiece Part 2 4k

Bedroom Centerpiece Part 2 4k

The way Martin slid the wand between my legs to where it was barely hitting my sweet spot was perfect. It didn't make me cum right away, rather it was a slow creeper. A long and slow one. And yet, he still kept me there for a few more minutes after. Martin unties my legs, moves me to the bed and as soon as I was on laid on my elbows, it all felt so familiar. The intense pressure on my elbows, the ache in my jaw mixed with back to back orgasms... yesssss! THIS is my favorite!
    Size - 1441.47 MB
    Duration - 00:15:50
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 3840x2160
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, rope bondage, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, pantyhose bondage, hogtied, asiana starr, martin williams, rope bondage, bound orgasm, hooded, high heels, topless, elbow tied, elbow bondage, endurance bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

Keep2share

4. Bad Hair Day

Bad Hair Day

Bad Hair Day

I start off gagged, tied, and taunted. My punisher puts me into a strappado and had previously removed my high heels so that he could specifically have me on my toes. I struggle for a bit with my wrenched elbows in the air until he unhooks me from winch, grabs me by the hair, and hooks me by my pony tail. With the winch holding me up high and my toes barely touching the floor, every bit of movement made it feel as though every one of my hairs was going to rip out of my head if I was stretch out any further! HD 720x480 (Previously posted clip that was fixed due to the sound quality so before you buy this video, please make sure this is not a duplicate purchase)
    Size - 105.93 MB
    Duration - 00:06:47
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, barefoot, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, asiana starr, damsel in, predicament bondage, barefeet, barefoot, tight jeans, elbow tie, elbow bondage, ballgag, drooling, hair tie, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share

5. Asiana For Dinner Part 2 - Unaware The Camera Was Still Filming

Asiana For Dinner Part 2 - Unaware The Camera Was Still Filming

Asiana For Dinner Part 2 - Unaware The Camera Was Still Filming

After playtime was over, I didn't realize my Punisher still had the camera rolling when he decided he'd fuck with my emotions. My elbows were slammed together, my neck was sore, my hands and arms were resting, and my mouth was hurting from being wrenched open with a 2" ballgag, head hurting from my hair being pulled, make-up running down my face, and I was dying to get out. Once I tap out, I had enough - I was at my absolute end and I wanted out IMMEDIATELY and FAST! My Punisher thought it would be funny to mess with me but I wasn't havin' it. He demanded that I ask politely to be released from the ropes but I was so adamant about him untying me right away that I could not get myself to ask nicely. All I had to do was simply say, "please" and he'd let me out but after I short argument, I finally gave in. By then, a few minutes of pain had already gone by so the untying of the rope was worse than being tied! Needless to say, once I was out, I was fine but I felt horrible that I had copped such a nasty attitude, let alone not knowing the entire episode was caught on cam! Yikes! HD 720x480
    Size - 78.3 MB
    Duration - 00:05:00
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, bondage, submissive sluts, asian, fetish, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, fetish, fetish clothing, submissive sluts, bdsm, predicament bondage, ballgag, struggling, drooling, asiana starr, bondage and discipline, elbow bondage, high heels,

Keep2share

6. Aj Marion - Captive In The Closet

Aj Marion - Captive In The Closet

Aj Marion - Captive In The Closet

AJ never thought she'd regret having a big, empty, spacious closet for herself, but now, tightly bound and gagged, her mouth stuffed full of rubber to prevent anyone from hearing her pleas for help, she knows that some things are HIGHLY overrated. Sure, it gave her plenty of room to struggle against the ropes that fused her limbs together. Yes, she could stretch her shapely pantyhose clad legs high into the air as she kicked in vain to free them. But it ALSO meant her captor could enter the closet anytime he wants and have plenty of room to bind her further! Sadly for AJ, that was JUST what he did, opening her blouse first to add to her embarrassment and fear! When she felt him thread more of the horrid rope between her legs and tightly tie it off, the rope biting into her sensitive sex beneath her skimpy panties, her eyes watered and she whimpered into the ball gag that kept her silent. Hog-tieing the poor girl, her captor relished her trim tiny figure, and promised to return VERY soon. AJ knew EXACTLY what he had planned for her, but how could she possible prevent it??
    Size - 506.97 MB
    Duration - 00:12:57
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, did, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, gagged women, upskirt, aj marion, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, ball gagged, pantyhose, upskirt, thong, high heels, struggling, hogtied, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

7. Captured Cat Burglar - Starring Rachel Adams Part 1

Captured Cat Burglar - Starring Rachel Adams Part 1

Captured Cat Burglar - Starring Rachel Adams Part 1

When sexy cat burglar Rachel Adams breaks into my house, she has no idea what she's in for. Grabbed from behind, she has two choices: Do as I say, or be turned over to the police. She soon finds herself handcuffed, bound with electrical tape, striped to bra and panties and gagged with duct tape wrapped around her face, sealing her hood in place and silencing her cries for help. When she proves to be too mobile, I swap the tape gag for a ball gag, pulled deeply into her mouth, and add a few zip ties to keep her still. She can only thrash about helplessly, her bare feet kicking uselessly in the air. But that's only the beginning for her!
    Size - 678.49 MB
    Duration - 00:15:28
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - bondage, did, tape bondage, barefoot, rachel adams, burglar, electrical tape, handcuffs, zip ties, tricked tape gag, ball gag, barefoot, stripped, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

8. Honey Dew A Nice Tight Onscreen Tie

Honey Dew A Nice Tight Onscreen Tie

Honey Dew A Nice Tight Onscreen Tie

Size - 1965.14 MB
    Duration - 00:18:07
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

9. Bucket Of Weights And A Tight Crotch Rope To Finish Me Off Part 2

Bucket Of Weights And A Tight Crotch Rope To Finish Me Off Part 2

Bucket Of Weights And A Tight Crotch Rope To Finish Me Off Part 2

After being watched as I painstakingly stand as tall as I can to relieve some pressure off the crotch rope, I kick my shoes off and stand on my toes, hoping things would get easier. This only aggravated my punisher, so he comes back, ties my hair to the winch behind me and repeatedly pulls on the bucket holding the set of free weights inside. I refused to stand with both feet so he finishes me off by lifting one leg and tying my knee to neck and leaves me there until I can't take any more. I sure did learn my lesson this time. HD 720x480
    Size - 136.3 MB
    Duration - 00:08:44
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, struggling, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, struggling, drooling, crying, crotch rope, elbow bondage, ballgag, high heels, pantyhose, stockings,

Keep2share

10. Kitty Kilmore Anxious To Start

Kitty Kilmore Anxious To Start

Kitty Kilmore Anxious To Start

Kitty is feeling especially frisky one evening & decides to persue the online dating sites. After sorting through the usual offerigns, she comes across a site called "Dark Tinder". Curious, she creates a profile & begins to sift through the members. She comes across an especially intriguing profile, swipes right, and is immediately met with a match. She DM's the young lady & they set up a date at her place later that evening. Some time passes, and the tinder date, Nyxon, arrives. Kitty likes what she sees as Nyxon walks through the door & Nyxon wastes no time getting friendly with Kitty. Kitty notices something strange nestled in Nyxon's cleavage & Nyxon reaches in to pull out a piece of rope. Kitty's eyes sparkle at the sight of the rope, and Nyxon wastes no time in charming Kitty's clothes off of her. She ties Kitty's wrists behind her back & tells her to wait right there while she goes to her car to get more rope. When she returns, she places Kitty into a tight tie, but instead of getting turned on, Kitty gets a little mouthy & annoying. So, Nyxon reaches up her leather dress & pulls off her satin panties. She shoves them into Kitty's mouth & tells her that that's the only pussy she'll be getting that evening, then seals them inside by tightly wrapping microfoam tape around her head. She leaves Kitty to struggle around for a while, then comes back in to tell her that a bunch of her friends are going to come over & have a little bit of fun with her. I guess you just never know what you're going to get whenever you're on the Dark Tinder.
    Size - 1699.97 MB
    Duration - 00:15:41
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, mouth stuffing, tapegagged, nyxon, kitty kilmore, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, panty gag, microfaom tape, full fashioned stockings, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share