Notices

Page 632 of 914 FirstFirst ... 132532582622630631632633634642682732 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 9140

Thread: Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

1. Endurance Training Part 1 - Tapped Out

Endurance Training Part 1 - Tapped Out

Endurance Training Part 1 - Tapped Out

It's clips like these that make you appreciate the "realness" of my videos. Here is an unplanned scene of us practicing on my endurance. With super high heels, my mouth gagged with a 2" ballgag, and my elbows crushed together, I am tied on top of a cinder block with the agreement set upon me staying there for a minimum of 15 minutes. Though I am tied on a daily basis, NOTHING can be duplicated the same way each time so some days, I can last a long time, and others, not so much. When I am usually tied on top of the infamous cinder block, my primary focus is to remain as still as possible in fear that I will fall over if I lose my composure. With this into play, my legs started to ache within 5 minutes of the scene. I couldn't take much of the pain so I queued my Punisher for my want to be released but he wasn't having it. No matter how many times I demanded to be let out, he refused to give in.. He was determined to have me last 15 minutes but I knew it was impossible with the pain I had in my legs. My face began to turn red, my mouth started salivating with drool, and the tears started coming down my face. I was in such pain and desperation to get out that I was able to scream and fight behind the gag. After what seemed to me like a good 5 minutes of pleading, he stopped the camera and it was a wrap. That's not to say there were no consequences for my bad behavior. Stay tuned... HD 720x480
    Size - 140.17 MB
    Duration - 00:09:00
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, damsel in, asiana starr, elbow tie, elbow bonage, high heels, ballgag, struggling, drooling, crying, hair tie, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share

2. Nurse Kimberly In Bondage - Part 4

Nurse Kimberly In Bondage - Part 4

Nurse Kimberly In Bondage - Part 4

Brunette beauty Kimberly Marvel asks you to finish tying her, and then our sexy all-natural nurse is securely bound and tapegagged. The angel of mercy's unform is opened up to expose her breasts, and she moans and struggles helplessly, rolling around hogtied on the floor.
    Size - 96.42 MB
    Duration - 00:06:41
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, brunette, struggling, all natural, nurse play, uniforms, kimberly marvel, marvel girl, nurse, heels, stockings, consensual, tapegag, costume, white stockings, tape-gag, tapegagged, tape-gagged, hogtie, sheer panties, hogtied,

Keep2share

3. Not Cumming Today

Not Cumming Today

Not Cumming Today

From start to finish, my elbows and wrists are wrenched, ankles tied to my nude-colored, pantyhose thigh highs, bare foot, crotch rope pulled to the ceiling, and strapped with a ring gag harness on top of the pain table. Unsatisfied with the bit of slack my body was in, my Punisher comes into the scene to add a little torment to this predicament. He unties the rope from my hands to the hook on the table behind me, pulls me even further, and secures the rope again. I thought there was just no way my arms could go back any further but when he did that, I was surprised that I managed to reach that far back. The pain he caused when he did this sent me into a scream and I wanted nothing more than to stay put. Seeing that I looked so sexy, mouth open with the ring gag, legs spread, elbows behind me, and the view of my pantyhosed legs drove him to a desire to hurt me even more. Hovering over my body, he aggressively tugs on the rope wrapped around my pussy and lifts my ass slightly off the table. Then knowing that when I'm in so much pain, I LOVE being worked until I cum, so he breaks out the Hitachi Magic Wand and places it on the table in front of me - denying me of what I yearn for most at this moment. As I wriggle in agony and breathe heavily, I have no choice but to yearn for that vibrator even more. Never giving me pleasure in this clip, he keeps me wanting for sexual attention until it's time to untie me and STILL nothing. I guess it's just not happening today HD 720x480
    Size - 103.78 MB
    Duration - 00:06:38
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, pantyhose/stockings, bdsm, barefoot, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, ring gag, drooling, asiana starr, elbow bondage, elbow tied, ring gag harness, pantyhose, stockings, bare feet, predicament bondage, crotch rope,

Keep2share

4. Busty Bikini-Bound Babe

Busty Bikini-Bound Babe

Busty Bikini-Bound Babe

Gorgeous bikini-babe Alexis Grace is ready to get to the beach, but instead she's bound hand and foot and toe-tied in bed. She tries to reason with her bondage-loving boyfriend, but he doesn't want to hear about it, and ballgags the busty beauty. The curvy cutie's huge breasts are exposed and she struggles when she's roped into a fold-tie, but she can't get free. Then Alexis is tapegagged, tied down to the bed in an "Eiffel Tower" position and a snug crotchrope is added. It looks like this sexy captive won't be making it to the beach now. 1920x1080 HD
    Size - 62.79 MB
    Duration - 00:07:22
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 852x480
    Keys - ballgagged, bondage, bikini, rope bondage, barefoot, did, alexis grace, big tits, toe-tie, toe-tied, ballgag, ballgagged, tapegag, tapegagged, classic tie, fold-tie, eiffel tower position, crotchrope, bed-tied, struggling, gagtalk,

Keep2share

5. Naked Blonde Bound With Rubber Straps

Naked Blonde Bound With Rubber Straps

Naked Blonde Bound With Rubber Straps

Nude, all natural blonde Odette is ballgagged and tightly bound with rubber straps, including a toe-tie with a thin rubber strip. Her elbows are snugged together, and then the fair-haired cutie is hogtied on the sofa. Another rubber strap is knotted over her ballgag. She manages to squirm to a kneeling position on the floor, but she can't escape the strict rubber bondage!
    Size - 76.62 MB
    Duration - 00:05:13
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, all natural, rubber fetish, barefoot, nudity/naked, blondes, odette, rubber straps, toe-tie, toe-tied, ballgag, ballgagged, rubber strips, elbow bondage, toetie, toetied, detective gag, hogtie, hogtied, kneeling bondage,

Keep2share

6. Hollywood Bound And Gagged In Lingerie

Hollywood Bound And Gagged In Lingerie

Hollywood Bound And Gagged In Lingerie

Gorgeous brunette Hollywood (in black lingerie, stockings and heels)is gagged with duct tape and tied to a stool, her shapely legs held wide apart by a spreader bar. She begins bent over the stool so we can admire her amazing legs, backside and cleavage. Next she's seated, her elbows tied closely together. Soon her bra is pulled aside and her huge boobs are exposed.
    Size - 90.43 MB
    Duration - 00:06:13
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, big tits, high heels, brunette, pantyhose/stockings, lingerie, hollywood, tapegag, tapegagged, duct tape, elbow bondage, spreader-bar, spreaderbar, chairtie, chairtied, spreader bar, rope, garters, garterbelt,

Keep2share

7. Asiana Cant Hang - Three Clips in One

Asiana Cant Hang - Three Clips in One

Asiana Cant Hang - Three Clips in One

Here are three short clips that we never finished all because I couldn't hang... sort of like a series of clips where either my Punisher delivered so much pain and to this sexy little body and I wasn't on my A-Game that day so I called, "Mercy" lol.

The first clip, my Punisher ties me up, pulls my panties down, and stuffs my juicy underwear into my mouth and blindfolds and shuts me up with some ace bandage wrap around my head. As I wriggle around, tightly bound in a bra, tight skirt, and stilettos on top of the Pain Table, my mouth begins to throb in pain from the medical wrap tightly squeezing my jaw together and I just could't take it anymore.

The second clip show me in a sexy black dress and 6" stilettos tied so tight on the step ladder that moving even my head was IMPOSSIBLE! That predicament didn't last very long...

and the last clip shown, is my Punisher tossing and manhandling me around in see through lingerie and high heels. This time, I was tied on top of the Pain Table, groped, thrown around, and my Punisher did the one thing that only he can do, to run tears down my face... he grabbed my hair by the top of my head and lifted me slightly off the table. With my elbows wrenched together, my legs tied to my thighs, and the ballgag hitting the back of my throat, I was DONE. So shortly after he had my crotch rope pulled to the ceiling and arched backwards, it was over... I'm sure you know I was spanked like a bad girl for tapping out on such mind-blowing predicaments. HD 720x480
    Size - 162.84 MB
    Duration - 00:10:26
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, asiana starr, submissive sluts, bdsm, high heels, ballgag, predicament bondage, damsel in, struggling, drooling, medical wrap, blindfold, tight skirt, elbow bondage,

Keep2share

8. Self Bondage Hogtie Training Part 1 - Missing Link

Self Bondage Hogtie Training Part 1 - Missing Link

Self Bondage Hogtie Training Part 1 - Missing Link

Yes, I know... we've done a Self Bondage Hogtie before but this time I wanted to step up my game and my Punisher thought it would be HOT if I this time, I tied my hair to my feet and crotch roped myself so this is the clip where you get to witness my first attempt to make this happen - with my Punisher's help. I grabbed what I needed - rope, handcuffs, and one of my favorite ballgags. I started off by wrapping a small piece of rope around my ass and pussy and you can clearly see that it was, indeed, TIGHT. By the looks of the rope digging deep inside me - I cannot tell a lie. Then I tied my hair in a pony tail, gagged my mouth, and laid on the floor to cuff my ankles. I flipped over to my stomach to tie the piece of rope from my hair to my feet but had a hard time tying the piece together so my Punisher had step in and give me a hand lol Oops. He passed me what I needed to hook myself up and once I was set, I cuffed my hands together behind my back and the struggle began. Despite the cuffs digging into my bones, my head pulled back, and the ballgag shoved deep inside my mouth, I could feel my hair tie coming slightly lose but it was still effective. Rolling about on the floor, I was amazed that I got myself into such a great position, I started fantasizing that I was stuck in my own little predicament and struggling for help as I waited for my Punisher to snatch me up and take me as his slutty little damsel lol. Oh, the thoughts that run through my dirty little mind when I'm gagged and bound... wait till you see what we have in store for you in part 2! HD 720x480
    Size - 260.23 MB
    Duration - 00:16:41
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, high heels, self bondage, asian, bondage, self bondage, high heels, ballgag, struggling, drooling, rope bondage, handcuffs, asiana starr, predicament bondage, damsel in, hair tie, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share

9. First Cums Pleasure Then Cums Pain

First Cums Pleasure Then Cums Pain

First Cums Pleasure Then Cums Pain

When I'm all tied up - elbows touching, feet under my legs and tied together so tight that I can feel both legs literally throbbing in pain, arms going numb from being tied for so long, and rope wrapped around my neck then head lifted to the ceiling so that my breathing is slightly restricted - IT HURTS! But when that Hitachi Magic Wand is strapped to my pussy and hitting that spot and it's on maximum vibe, the pain is clouded by pure ecstasy and all I can do is close my eyes and fantasize about all the kinky things I love being done to me but since I'm so horny, I explode into my pantyhose in minutes and once I cum and the adrenaline subsides in my body, the pain starts to come back. Slowly I start to feel the numbness in my arms again, the tight squeeze of the ropes around my thighs, and my breathing becomes shallow again. The feeling is so intense it's unlike anything else!! HD 720x480
    Size - 63.39 MB
    Duration - 00:04:04
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, made to cum, bound orgasms, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, hitachi magic wand, orgasm, bound orgasm, high heels, hood, pantyhose, stockings, asiana starr, bdsm, elbow tie, elbow bondage, bondage and discipline,

Keep2share

10. Felony Traffic Stop Part 2

Felony Traffic Stop Part 2

Felony Traffic Stop Part 2

Officer Lo Valentine takes all three girls back to the station to begin processing. The girls get a pat down before being taken in, where Victoria is up first for a more thorough strip search. Come see this part 2 of 3 now!
    Size - 120.65 MB
    Duration - 00:10:18
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share