Notices

Page 640 of 914 FirstFirst ... 140540590630638639640641642650690740 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 9140

Thread: Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

1. Bikini-Bound - Part Two

Bikini-Bound - Part Two

Bikini-Bound - Part Two

Amber Michaels has been taken captive by her step-sister Cleo Nichole and Cleo's boyfriend. He carries the busty blonde in to a storage room, and the bikini-clad babe is left alone as part of her step-sister's wicked scheme. Amber moans and athletically struggles as she tries to squirm free, but the snug ropes hold tight onto her ample curves.
    Size - 308.11 MB
    Duration - 00:19:41
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x540
    Keys - bondage, rope bondage, bikini, did, big tits, role play, amber michaels, cleo nichole, classic tie, stuffed gag, detective gag, barefoot, barefeet, struggling,

Keep2share

2. Busty Aubrielle Bedbound

Busty Aubrielle Bedbound

Busty Aubrielle Bedbound

Gorgeous Aubrielle Summer is a lingerie-clad temptress, luxuriating and flirting in a variety of bed-bondages. The busty beauty is ballgagged throughout, and she begins roped into a spreadeagle. Then we get to enjoy the view of her amazing backside and backseam stockings when she's tied into a face-down "Eiffel Tower" position. Aubrielle then experiences her first frogtie. Before long her bra is removed and her elbows are securely tied together. 1920x1080 HD
    Size - 150.83 MB
    Duration - 00:06:49
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 852x478
    Keys - bondage, bondage, ballgagged, rope bondage, lingerie, big tits, aubrielle summer, stockings & garters, bed-tie, bed-tied, spreadeagle, eiffel tower tie, frogtie, elbow bondage, stockinged feet, stocking footed, backseam stockings,

Keep2share

3. Lady Larcenys Last Caper - Part Eight

Lady Larcenys Last Caper - Part Eight

Lady Larcenys Last Caper - Part Eight

As "Sweet Emily and the Missing Princess" concludes, our brave damsel (Emily Addison) remains a prisoner of the foreign bad guys. The black-clad villain enters to torment the gorgeous blonde with a sinister device, but he's called away. The busty blonde remains in their clutches, ballgagged and chairtied. Will she be able to escape this dangerous intrigue?
    Size - 117.96 MB
    Duration - 00:06:53
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x576
    Keys - bondage, bondage, role play, rope bondage, pantyhose/stockings, did, emily addison, high heels, chairtie, chairtied, ballgag, ballgagged, elbow bondage, big tits, blonde,

Keep2share

4. Can I Borrow Your Bracelet

Can I Borrow Your Bracelet

Can I Borrow Your Bracelet

Missy Minks is almost ready for the evening. All she needs is to put on her dress and borrow that one cute bracelet that her roommate, Serena Blair has.
    Knocking on Serena's door, Missy just pushes the door open when Serena doesn't answer. Going over to the nightstand, Missy finds the bracelet and one other type of "bracelet" that she's curious about!
    That "bracelet" is a pair of cuffs, joined by a long metal chain! Missy, ever curious, clamps the cuff around each ankle, then used the second pair to cuff her wrists to her ankles. Sounds like a fun time...until Missy realizes that she doesn't have the key!
    Fortunately Serena comes back and both are amused at the position Missy have put herself in. Serena offers to help, but her idea of "helping" is merely removing the cuffs and reattaching them to the headboard above!. Serena continues her fun and gags Missy, putting Missy into an even more vulnerable, but sexy position! Wearing garters, a matching bra and panty set, Missy is now on her back, with her panty clad pussy exposed. Serena knows just what she wants to to do and that involves a hitachi! Orgasm fun with two hot babes is what happens when one of them is cuffed in a precarious...
    Size - 291.52 MB
    Duration - 00:13:05
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - Ball Gagged, Blindfold, Bondage, Handcuffed,

Keep2share

5. The Detectives Casefiles - Part Two - Melody Marks

The Detectives Casefiles - Part Two - Melody Marks

The Detectives Casefiles - Part Two - Melody Marks

The case continues with Melody Marks being held in the boss's secret hideout. She's still dressed in her shiny blouse, tight skirt and heels, and she's being watched over by the criminal's adorable furry guard. The darling detective is securely tied to a chair and cleavegagged, and she twists against the ropes and begs to be set free. But the villains have other plans for their delectable guest, and they begin by opening up her blouse to reveal her breasts as well as pulling up her tiny skirt. They also pull her feet back and secure them under her chair. But they're not satisfied to stop there, and they tie her legs wide apart for an unobstructed view of her most intimate area. Melody continues her valiant struggles, and it's not long before the hero finally comes to the rescue. Her deliverance is imminent, but she's humiliated at the prospect of being discovered in her vulnerable state.
    Size - 273.27 MB
    Duration - 00:09:44
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, did, struggling, rope bondage, nudity/naked, gagged women, american damsels, bondage by jon woods, bondage fantasy, high heel bondage, miniskirt bondage, silky blouse bondage, bare leg bondage, bondage adventure, cleavegag, nude bondage, open leg bondage, chair tie, chair bondage, blonde bondage, office bondage,

Keep2share

6. Hogtied Topless Kaiia Eve Is Lydia Blacks Vulnerable Plaything

Hogtied Topless Kaiia Eve Is Lydia Blacks Vulnerable Plaything

Hogtied Topless Kaiia Eve Is Lydia Blacks Vulnerable Plaything

Dressed skimpily in white lingerie and white patent leather high heel ankle boots, ball gagged Kaiia Eve is hogtied with rope and laying on her tummy, struggling against her bonds, her naked boobs rubbing against the floor. Lydia Black is delighted to see her this way. Smacking Kaiia's ass, Lydia spreads the blonde's cheeks and takes a whiff, fingering her pussy and trying to slide the Hitachi into the tight space. She concentrates on Kaiia's asshole, but the way Kaiia's tied prevents easy vibrator access; so Lydia undoes the hogtie and instead attaches the rope to the top of the bondage frame, lifting Kaiia's stocking legs so she has easier access to her crotch. "I want to get my whole face in there," says Lydia, then applying the Hitachi more readily even as she sucks on Kaiia's vulnerable pink-nipples. Squeezing those titties hard while pressing the Hitachi down, Lydia sends drooling Kaiia into a squealing bondage orgasm-then gives her another!
    Size - 287.74 MB
    Duration - 00:09:56
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1280x720
    Keys - Ball Gagged, Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Rope Bondage,

Keep2share

7. Easter Bunny Arrested Part 3

Easter Bunny Arrested Part 3

Easter Bunny Arrested Part 3

Little bunny Persephone has to take a shower before she is given her jail uniform. Come watch bunny get clean in this part 3!
    Size - 108.31 MB
    Duration - 00:12:42
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - Prison, Arrested, Cuffs, Prisonteens, Prison Teens,

Keep2share

8. The Leprechaun Job - Part One

The Leprechaun Job - Part One

The Leprechaun Job - Part One

As this story begins, Dakkota Grey has been grabbed from her St. Patrick's Day gig, working as a "leprechaun" at a bar. Her inebriated captor (Constance) is unshakably convinced the sexy blonde is an actual leprechaun, and she's not going to let Dakkota go until she grants her a wish. Our dressed-up damsel tries to reason with her keeper, but Constance refuses to negotiate the terms for her release. Dakkota is bound hand and foot, and she's silenced with a cleavegag under a ballgag. Left alone, our luscious leprechaun struggles in vain to escape from the Tipsyen lunatic, but she's still a helpless captive when Constance returns, Will she be able to talk her way out of this knotty situation? 1920x1080 HD
    Size - 644.45 MB
    Duration - 00:09:48
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, bondage, costumes, rope bondage, milf, did, dakkota grey, constance, constance cakp, ballgag, ballgagged, classic tie, classic tied, pantyhose & stockings, high heels, struggling, clothed damsel, layered gag, cleavegag, double gag,

Keep2share

9. Stay Until You Cum Part 1

Stay Until You Cum Part 1

Stay Until You Cum Part 1

I love when Martin cuts my pantyhose for easier access. He cuts the gusset, then ropes my pussy tight and gags me with a jaw-breaking ball gag. My elbows are tied, my neck rope is pulled to the ceiling and then I'm blasted with freezing water. I'm bound and gagged in a standing position with my ankles crossed and left to balance without choking myself with the neck rope. It's always interesting to see how long I last like this, depending on what else Martin adds to my predicament.
    Size - 643.48 MB
    Duration - 00:18:43
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, pantyhose bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ball gagged, elbow tied, elbow bondage, live bondage, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, throat roped, crotch roped, pussy roped, high heels,

Keep2share

10. Fancy Jewelry Part 2

Fancy Jewelry Part 2

Fancy Jewelry Part 2

What made this position difficult was the fact that my neck was being pulled to my legs and my arms were being pulled to the ceiling. Every time I lean forward to ease the strain on my neck, I put more strain on my arms so I play the teeter totter game and after some time, no matter which way I lean, it just gets worse lol. So back and forth I sway and suffer until Martin cuts me loose. I always love when Martin puts me in these slow-burning positions <3 Wait till the end for when I show off the fancy jewelry that kept me a bit distracted throughout the show
    Size - 430.78 MB
    Duration - 00:15:00
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, predicament bondage, hair bondage, elbow tied, elbow bondage, strappado, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, submissive, on-screen tying,

Keep2share