Notices

Page 814 of 914 FirstFirst ... 314714764804812813814815816824864 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 9140

Thread: Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

1. Older Step Step-Sister Jumped And Zip Tied

Older Step Step-Sister Jumped And Zip Tied

Older Step Step-Sister Jumped And Zip Tied

Serene Isley Serene comes home to find that her younger step step-brother has his friends over. Knowing this is not allowed so goes down in the basement to tell him to make them go home. But all of a sudden the lights go out and she is grabbed. When the lights go back on, Serene finds that they have her trussed up tight with plastic zip ties. Serene demands to be set free. But this only gets her trussed up tighter with more zip ties. Then when they feel she is getting too loud, two pair of her panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth and now she finds herself gagged. Serene struggles hard to get loose. But she isn't going anywhere and all she manages to do is pop the buttons of her blouse open. Then even worse, the button to her tight jeans pops and soon her pants start sliding down her hips.
    Size - 608.93 MB
    Duration - 00:11:24
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share

2. Undercover Cop Hogtied Painfully Tight

Undercover Cop Hogtied Painfully Tight

Undercover Cop Hogtied Painfully Tight

Danni Lyons Somehow he figured out thet Danni was an undercover cop who was looking for evidence to arrest him. So he lured her to his room and threw her down on the couch. Danni tried to put up a fight, but the man was able to over power her and tie her up with rope. Realizing that at any moment, Danni's partners might come looking for her, the man needed to make sure she could not scream for help. So he stuffed and tied a wadded up pair of panties in her mouth to gag Danni. Although she was well restrained and muffled, the man wanted to make things very uncomfortable for the undercover cop. So he tied rope around her elbows and arms very tight. Then to humiliate her, he lifted her tight skirt to expose her garters and panties. Danni was in agony as she was left to struggle in a brutally tight hogtie. She would later hear people running around outside looking for her. But there was no way she could make any noise or get herself loose. By the time she would be found, the man who tied her up, would be long gone.
    Size - 427.37 MB
    Duration - 00:11:24
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share

3. You Have Something I Want And I Have Something Of Yours

You Have Something I Want And I Have Something Of Yours

You Have Something I Want And I Have Something Of Yours

Nadia White. Nadia and her partner are holding this man's wife hostage. Today Nadia is at the man's hose to collect the ransom. But instead of giving her the money, the man brings out rope. Before Nadia can do anything, he grabs her and ties her up. He then stuffs and tapes panties in her mouth to gag her. With Nadia now struggling bound and gagged, the man calls her partner. He lets him know that unless he gets his wife back safely, he will be keeping Nadia. After hanging up, the man tires Nadia more securely. When her partner calls back to tell the man that he will accept his deal and tells him where he can find his wife, the man hogties Nadia. He them leaves her goat roped with her big tits out while he goes to get his wife.
    Size - 835.06 MB
    Duration - 00:15:03
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

4. Nyxon Nyssa Leya Human Bondage Centipede

Nyxon Nyssa Leya Human Bondage Centipede

Nyxon Nyssa Leya Human Bondage Centipede

Foreign exchange students Nyxon, Nyssa & Leya were having a good time at the local club, when suddenly they found themselves nude, frogited, and in a tight, excruciating connected crotch rope predicament. The girls struggle hard trying to get free, but the only thing they succeed in doing is working that crotch rope deeper, and deeper into their pussies. They beg to be let go, but the man just calmly stuffs their mouths with some large sponges & securely wraps some tape around their heads so that they dont spit them out. He tells them how theyre going to be sold into sex slavery, and that right now hes just prepping them for their new lives as sex slaves. The girls squeal & struggle harder, but the man just laughs & tells them that hes going to pull the transport van around so that they can start their new lives as soon as possible. You may also like: Sahrye vs Junior... Adventures In Babysitting Nyxon & Amber Deen Leopard Girdle Hogtie
    Size - 865.91 MB
    Duration - 00:12:01
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, rope bondage, nyxon, nyssa nevers, leys tanit, crotch rope, onscreen tying, onscreen gag, mouth stuffing, duct tape, tape gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

5. What It Feels Like To Be Bound And Gagged In A Pantie Girdle

What It Feels Like To Be Bound And Gagged In A Pantie Girdle

What It Feels Like To Be Bound And Gagged In A Pantie Girdle

JJ Plush This is another Gender Transformation video involving Sorcery and Magic This guy has a thing for seeing women in girdles. Knowing the lady next door wears them, he sometimes sneaks in to her her place while she is away to look at them. This time, he decided to take one. He doesn't know this. But, the lady is a modern day witch and knows what he has been doing. So, to teach him a lesson, she turns him into a woman named JJ. She dresses JJ in a pantie girdle, bra and silky women's clothes. As JJ tries to figure out what is going on, a guy who the male version of this JJ owes money to, shows up. JJ explains to him that the guy is not home and will not be for an unknown amount of time. The man doesn't believe her and decides to wait. So, JJ cannot warn the guy, the man ties her up and then gags her. JJ, never having felt being in this situation is very scared at first. But, something comes across her and soon she is very turned on. So turned, she isn't sure she wants to be turned back into a man. Then when the guy crotch ropes her, JJ cannot control herself and starts making herself experience bound orgasms. She gets very excited when the man tells her that maybe he might take advantage of her. That thought puts her over the edge again. Her eyes roll up as she gets herself off again.
    Size - 983.44 MB
    Duration - 00:20:07
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

6. Willow Lansky Revenge On A Cheating Trophy Wife

Willow Lansky Revenge On A Cheating Trophy Wife

Willow Lansky Revenge On A Cheating Trophy Wife

*this is a custom clip The clip begins with Willow seated on a chair wearing pantyhose, long gloves & black pumps. She is bound at the wrists, elbows, knees & crossed ankles, and gagged with a red ballgag. She squirms nervously in her bonds & she's told by an off screen captor that her rich husband has discovered that his trophy wife Willow has been cheating on him & that he's hired a captor to punish her with tight bondage. The second scene opens up with Willow still seated in the chair, and a crotch rope & breast bondage have been added. After some struggling, the captor tells Willow that her husband has decided to cap his revenge scheme by making her a bondage slave. After a few minutes of struggling, Willow slides off of the chair & onto the floor where she continues to struggle until the end of the video.
    Size - 1186.25 MB
    Duration - 00:10:58
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, big tits, gagged women, rope bondage, pantyhose/stockings, willow lansky, ballgag, struggle, high heels, black pantyhose, crotch rope, tit tie, gloves, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

7. Thai Brothel Slut Custom Video Part 1 Of 2

Thai Brothel Slut Custom Video Part 1 Of 2

Thai Brothel Slut Custom Video Part 1 Of 2

This is an AWESOME custom where I play a bitchy boss who is stalked by a very disgruntled employee. As I approach my vehicle after leaving the office, he sneaks up behind me and kidnaps, then takes me away at point. He takes me to some run-down shed and tells me about his revengeful plan of selling me to a madame to work as a sex toy in some brothel in Thailand. Still unaware of who this mystery man is, he ties me up with a crotch rope, elbow tie, and attaches a bucket of large rocks to my crotch rope and leaves me there for 3 hours whiles he makes a phone call to Thailand in hopes that I am worthy enough to work for them. When he comes back to let me know of the good news, he releases me and orders me to strip down and slip into a slutty whore outfit and heavy make-up. Crying and hesitant to follow his orders, he hurries me around as he pervertedly watches me undress. Now in a skin tight skirt, stripper heels, and fishnet stockings, he explains that I must demonstrate my deep-throat skills with a large dildo. Refusing to do so, he shoves it in my mouth until I obey him. Aggravated that I am uncooperative, he whips me repeatedly until I do what he says. He grabs the video camera in which the Thai madame watches on the other end, and gives me one more chance to prove my skills to her. In complete tears, I work the cock and I do it right, in fear for what he will do to me next. Somewhat pleased with my half-ass demonstration, he turns the camera off and prepares me for shipping.... HD 720x480
    Size - 397.51 MB
    Duration - 00:25:20
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, did, bdsm, dildo sucking, asian, bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, endurance, custom video, high heels, hogtie, crotch rope, story line, asiana starr, stockings, dildo, pantyhose,

Keep2share

8. Saw Horse Backbend

Saw Horse Backbend

Saw Horse Backbend

Usually my Punisher comes up with all the crazy predicaments he has for me but this time my idea came into play when I expressed how much I love when my body is vulnerable for him to do what he pleases to me. I brought out the saw horse and threw myself over backwards on it - legs spread, pussy out, feet on the floor, hands together under me, head back, and ready for whatever he wanted. He took the idea and ran with it. All he needed, was to see me in that position and his imagination ran wild. He tied my barefeet to each leg of the horse, tied my hands together, tied my hair into a ponytail and then tied my hair to each foot, and then to finish the job, he noticed my body was arched in the perfect position with my back literally off the board so he attached a SUPER tight crotch rope from my pussy and hoisted me to the ceiling as far up as I could go. I was in sheer pain from the moment I bent back on that horse. My body shook uncontrollably from start to finish and all I wanted was for it to be over as soon as my legs were tied back. The end of the clip was fantastic when he had me BEGGING to get out! HD 720x480
    Size - 158.46 MB
    Duration - 00:10:07
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, pantyhose/stockings, bdsm, barefoot, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, predicament bondage, struggling, submissive sluts, pantyhose, stockings, barefeet, asiana starr, bondage and discipline, hair tied, crotch rope,

Keep2share

9. She Loved To Be Bound And Gagged

She Loved To Be Bound And Gagged

She Loved To Be Bound And Gagged

Calisa Bliss NEW Calisa loved being tied up and gagged. Today she called a guy over because, she heard a rumor that he liked to tie up girls. The rumor turned out to be true and soon, Calisa found herself tied up tight with rope with her mouth stuffed and taped to gag her. Later, she got the man to strictly hogtie her with a crotch rope and leave her to struggle bound and gagged.
    Size - 935.4 MB
    Duration - 00:16:09
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

10. Tie Me Up I Dare You

Tie Me Up I Dare You

Tie Me Up I Dare You

Isabella Robbins NEW When he brought Isabella to his room he was caught off guard when he threatened to tie her up and she dared him to. Then as he tied her up, he realized she was into bondage and was getting very turned on. When she continued to flirt, the man decided to gag her. "If you stuff those in my mouth, I am going to cum in my panties!" Isabella warned him as he gagged her. Sure enough, this sent Isabella over the edge. When he took her tits out and crotch roped her, Isabella could not control herself anymore and now started to beg the man to have his way with her.
    Size - 814.7 MB
    Duration - 00:14:06
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, pantyhose bondage, tapegagged, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share