Notices

Page 864 of 914 FirstFirst ... 364764814854862863864865866874 ... LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 9140

Thread: Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape.

1. Three In One Special

Three In One Special

Three In One Special

Special video with three short clips. First one features myself standing on top of the pain table, elbows crushed behind me to the pole, with rope wrapped around my mouth. Second clip has me in a tight strappado, short mini skirt, high heels, and my bra pulled down with clothes pins on my nipples. Third clip shows me in a strict strappado again only I am bare foot in nothing but a bra and french cut pantyhose along with a crotch rope this pussy. HD 720x480
    Size - 167.45 MB
    Duration - 00:10:37
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, elbow bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, ballgag, bare feet, elbow tie, strappado, high heels, crotch rope, stockings, pantyhose, clothes pins,

Keep2share

2. Pantygirdled Housewife Home Invaded

Pantygirdled Housewife Home Invaded

Pantygirdled Housewife Home Invaded

Natali Demore Natali was getting ready to go shopping one morning when there was a knock at the door. "Who can that be" she wondered. When she opened the door, A man and a woman their way in and grabbed Natali. The woman told the man "Tie and gag the bitch while I grab the loot" The man took Natali into the living room where he tightly tied her up with rope. To shut her up, he tied a thick knotted rag in her mouth. He left Natali bound and gagged in her black brassiere and panty girdle. Hours later, Natali's husband found his wife still trussed up tight with her tits bouncing up and down as she struggled.
    Size - 375.74 MB
    Duration - 00:10:01
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share

3. Wire Tied With Two Pair Of Panties Taped In Her Mouth

Wire Tied With Two Pair Of Panties Taped In Her Mouth

Wire Tied With Two Pair Of Panties Taped In Her Mouth

Stacey R BONUS VIDEO UPDATE Stacey has something of his and takes him to a place where she has it hidden. But when it is not there, she tells him where it could possibly be. Knowing she could be lying, he worries that she will leave while he is gone. So he looks for something to tie her up with. When he cannot find any rope, he rips speaker wire from the audio system and uses it to tie her up. Then to gag her, he stuffs, not one, but two pair of her panties in her mouth. When he has her mouth packed full, he wraps tape around her head and mouth to make sure she stays gagged. As the man listens to Stacey Mmmph! through the gag, he is satisfied no one will hear her from outside. But as he watches her struggle, he feels that he needs to restrain her better. So using more wire, he hogties and crotch wires her. Finally as an added humiliation to punish her for causing him these problems, the man pulls her dress down so Stacey's tits are exposed. Stacey is then left to struggle bound and gagged. As she rolls around on the floor, she is in extreme pain because the wire is tied so tight and is cutting into her skin. But after a short while, kicking her legs has cause the wire to go deep into her pussy. This gets her very turned on and after a short while, she is moaning with pleasure as Stacey herself to have an orgasm.
    Size - 642.06 MB
    Duration - 00:16:20
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share

4. Secretary Punished Taped And Gagged In Her Office

Secretary Punished Taped And Gagged In Her Office

Secretary Punished Taped And Gagged In Her Office

Cleo Nicole Beginning of the year BONUS VIDEO Cleo is his secretary. He warned her that if she didn't start doing her job, he would punish her. Cleo paid no attention to his warnings. Now she finds herself taped to her office chair with her mouth stuffed and taped so no one outside her office can her her. Later to humiliate her, the man pulls Cleo's skirt off and opens her blouse so she can struggle bound and gagged in her girdle and long line bra. Hours later, everyone but the boss and Cleo have gone home for the day. Cleo is still taped up in her office. Only now, she has fallen over and is now struggling still tape to the chair with her big tits exposed and bouncing about
    Size - 798.82 MB
    Duration - 00:14:24
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

5. Rachel Adams - Nylon Encased Breats Exposed And Mummified Mercilessly

Rachel Adams - Nylon Encased Breats Exposed And Mummified Mercilessly

Rachel Adams - Nylon Encased Breats Exposed And Mummified Mercilessly

As our story begins, Rachel is encased in nylons, completely nude, ankles and wrists bound and a huge ball gag jammed into her mouth! She knows she has limited time to escape before her captor returns to make life worse for her, and she struggles mightily, grunting and drooling from behind the gag in desperation. Unfortunately, she doesn't get loose, and her captor returns and proceeds to wrap her body in tight white bandages, applied over the nylon encasement! He pauses a moment to pop the ball gag out of her aching mouth, cutting off her protests and pleas by stuffing a giant was of nylons into her mouth and wrapping a few turns of electrical tape between her teeth, driving the mouth packing deeper! He pulls a nylon hood over her head and finishes the wrapping job as her body vanishes under the white cocoon! Finally he wrestles her packaged body to the floor and leaves her to struggle! She fights like a wild cat, her vision hampered by the hood, her arms fused behind her back, legs pressed tightly together. What more could possibly happen to her! Ask a silly question, get a silly answer! The man returns and tears open her binding to reveal her breasts and then wraps her head in the bandage, adding a few more turns of electrical tape for good measure! Poor Rachel is terrified now, knowing there is no way of escape, no matter how much she struggles, flops, arches or kicks her useless legs! She is in agony from the tight encasement, and she lets out a small moan, because deep down she knows this is only the beginning!
    Size - 761.14 MB
    Duration - 00:18:39
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - mummification, bondage, nylon encasement, gagged women, topless, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, mummification, nylon encasement, gagged women, ball gagged, mouth packing, hooded, head wrapped, topless, barefoot, struggling, on screen wrapping, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

6. Youve Had Your Way With Me Now Let Me Go

Youve Had Your Way With Me Now Let Me Go

Youve Had Your Way With Me Now Let Me Go

Elane Hershey In a fit of road rage, Elane has run a man on a motorcycle off the road. The video begins with Elane being chased by this man. When she gets to her front door and takes out her keys, he catches her. He her inside and demands that she pay him for the damage to his bike. Being turn on by the guy manhandling her, Elane offers to pay him back by letting him have his way with her. But she wants him to hurry before her husband gets home. He agrees and bends her over the sofa and takes what she has offered. After they are done, Elane tells the man he has to leave. But he isn't satisfied with the payment so far and decides he wants more. Using several of her husband's neckties, The man ties Elane up. He stuffs a pair of panties in her mouth and ties a necktie between her teeth to gag her. He leaves Elane to struggle bound and gagged in her living room as goes about looking for valuables to cover the damage to his bike. Finally, after finding what he wants, the man leaves Elane. She struggles hard to get loose. She certainly does not want her husband to come home and find her this way. How will she explain this to him.
    Size - 423.48 MB
    Duration - 00:11:16
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 720x480
    Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share

7. Omg I Turned Myself Into A Girl

Omg I Turned Myself Into A Girl

Omg I Turned Myself Into A Girl

Blair Blouson NEW He met a real life Witch who gave him the limited power to get whatever he wanted. But she warned him, to make sure, he did everything correctly. This guy was heavy into Bondage. But could never find a woman who let him tie her up. Too embarrassed to admit this to this Witch, he didn't ask for advice. So, he took this spell to his hotel room and gave it a try. He wished for a pretty blond women to appear in his room. She would then, somehow get bound and gagged. After trying this, he found the spell didn't work. But, he should have got some advice, because in a short while, something really strange happened. He had somehow turned him self into a woman named Blair. Caught totally off guard, he went to mirror and saw himself. He checked his body to find out he was definitely now a totally female, with tits and a real pussy. He tried to call this Witch back, to get her help. But then something else strange happened. Out of nowhere she found herself bound tight and gagged. Blair struggled hard to get loose. But as more rope was added, there was no way out of this. But then another strange something happened. Rope was tied tight up between her legs and as she struggled, a new feeling came over her. The more she tugged this crotch rope, the better this feeling got. Until finally a wonderful feeling came on. Now, she wasn't so anxious to get loose. She used this roped to get herself off over and over again. Until sometime later, the spell would wear off.
    Size - 801.42 MB
    Duration - 00:14:18
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, transformation fantasies, transformation fantasies, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

8. Playing Games Got The Baby Sitter Tied Up And Gagged

Playing Games Got The Baby Sitter Tied Up And Gagged

Playing Games Got The Baby Sitter Tied Up And Gagged

Sahrye Sahrye is the Bimbo Baby Sitter who finds an Indian halloween costume. They see her in it and get an idea. They talk her into playing a game of Cowbiys and Indians. Sahyr ebeing very gullible let them tie her up and gag her. Not knowing thats things are going to be all that fun. At least, not for her.
    Size - 795.91 MB
    Duration - 00:14:20
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

9. Sushii Xhyvette Gonna Be Late For That Date

Sushii Xhyvette Gonna Be Late For That Date

Sushii Xhyvette Gonna Be Late For That Date

Sushii is waiting for her date to show up, when the pesky neighbor boy comes over. He tells her that he'd like to practice some rope skills on her & she tells him to hurry up & do it quickly. He ties up her legs, & Sushii is pretty impressed with his skills. She tells him that her date will be here any minute & that she needs to get these ropes off of her legs ASAP. He asks her to try a little bit more rope on her upper body & she tells him that if he can do it quickly, she's ok with it. He ties up her upper body & once again she's quite impressed. There's a knock at the door & Sushii tells her neighbor that he needs to untie her because her date has arrived. Her neighbor doesn't do it & she starts to get extremely frustrated. In the final scene, we see Sushii tightly hogtied on the floor with a microfoam tape cleave gag in her mouth. She angrily struggles around while yelling at her neighbor through her gag.
    Size - 1118.29 MB
    Duration - 00:10:21
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, tapegagged, did, sushii xhyvette, cleave gag, microfoam tape gag, hogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

10. Nahla Phoenix Better Than Video Games

Nahla Phoenix Better Than Video Games

Nahla Phoenix Better Than Video Games

*this is a custom clip Nahla & Phoenix are sitting on the couch talking about how uncanny that their stepsons met in college & became friends. At first they were worried about them playing video games all of the time, but playing those games seemed to keep them out of trouble. As they're chatting, they2 guys (POV) walk into the living room holding some rope. Phoenix says that they just want to play a little game of cops & robbers, but Nahla says that she doesn't trust this "game". Phoenix finally convinces Nahla to play, and the next scene opens up with both ladies tied up & sitting on the floor. They both have cleave gags in their mouths, and their shoes & socks have been removed. Their toes have been tied together & so have the soles of their feet. Both ladies bicker for a few minutes as they struggle around, then Phoenix tells Nahla that if they get their toes & feet untied, they can hop away. For the next few minutes, Nahla & Phoenix try relentlessly to get their feet untied until their step-sons enter the room again. The next scene opens up with Nahla & Phoenix stripped down to their bra & panties, hogtied on the floor. Their white socks have been stuffed into their mouths & a clear tape gag has been wrapped around their heads. They struggle in their hogties until the final scene where they are blindfolded.
    Size - 1715.14 MB
    Duration - 00:15:51
    Format - mp4
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Keys - bondage, barefoot, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, mouth stuffing, nahla, phoenix, toe tie, foot bondage, hogtie, cleave gag, soles, mouth stuffing, tapegag, gag talk, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share