Notices

Page 493 of 626 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 6257

Thread: Girls To Enjoy

Sarah Taylor, Lola Sinn - Preparing Her For Adulthood

Description: Lola Sinn arrives home from school and excitedly tells her stepmom, Sarah Taylor, that she'll be moving in with her best friend during college. Sarah is surprised and supportive, but questions if Lola is ready for the move. After all, it's a lot of work and responsibility!Undeterred, Lola insists that she's MORE than capable. Sarah counters that she does a lot for Lola and that Lola would have a LOT more house chores she'd have to do for herself. Lola scoffs and brushes it off, fully convinced she can handle a couple of measly house chores. That's when Sarah suggests that they do a typical day of housework JUST to see how well Lola does. Eager to prove that she's ready to go out in the big, wide world, Lola agrees to it. After all, the house chores can't be THAT bad, right?Sarah then takes Lola through a typical day of housework, although it quickly becomes clear that today is anything but typical! As Lola tries powering through the workload, there are growing hints of attraction between them. After all, how can Sarah NOT look when Lola is bent over with her cute butt in the air? But Lola is focused on the task at hand, though she gradually becomes more and more disheartened as she realizes just how hard everything is.Finally, at the end of the day, Sarah admits that she'd miss having Lola around, especially because of all the sexy views she got that day. Lola sheepishly admits defeat, realizing that she's NOT as ready as she thought she was... but that's okay because Sarah is ready to reward her for all her hard work!

Genre: Tribbing, Teen, pussy eating, 69, Milf, kissing, Fingering, Blonde, Stepdaughter, shaved pussy, Family Roleplay, Brunette, Natural Tits, Lesbian, rimming, stepmom, Big Tits
    Cast: Sarah Taylor, Lola Sinn

FileExtension: mp4
    FileSize: 1.12 GB
    Duration: 00:31:43
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Sarah_Taylor_Lola_Sinn__Preparing_Her_For_Adulthoo d.mp4
    ###

Sarah Vandella, Braylin Bailey - Lesbian Stepmother 7 Scene 2

Genre: Kissing, Stepdaughter, Big Tits, 69, MILF, Stepmom, Trimmed Pussy, Small Ass, Woman, Piercing, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering, Blonde, Lesbian, Face Sitting

FileSize: 587.7 MB
    Duration: 00:17:34

Download from K2S >>> Sarah_Vandella_Braylin_Bailey__Lesbian_Stepmother_ 7_Scene_2_Full_HD.mp4
    ###

Scarlett Mae, Sabina Rouge - Mae I Have It Deep Please? / 06.02.23

Description: Sabina Rouge is working the front desk when her newest client, Scarlett Mae, steps into the massage parlor. Immediately, Sabina is taken by Scarlett's calm energy and stunning beauty, though she tries to remain professional.Once they are in a private room, Sabina turns around and invites Scarlett to strip down to get ready for her massage. Sabina tries to behave herself but is unable to resist stealing a peek or two before Scarlett climbs onto the table and covers herself with a towel.The sensual massage then begins as Sabina works over every inch of Scarlett's body. The heat gradually builds between them and it soon becomes obvious that Scarlett has some very unprofessional thoughts of her own!

Genre: kissing, Lingerie, Lesbian, ass massage, shaved pussy, 69, Redhead, Tattoos, Natural Tits, pussy eating, Massage, Brunette, Fingering, Ass
    Cast: Scarlett Mae, Sabina Rouge

FileSize: 1.07 GB
    Duration: 00:35:45

Download from K2S >>> Scarlett_Mae_Sabina_Rouge__Mae_I_Have_It_Deep_Plea se.mp4
    ###

Serene Siren & Mila Monet - Don't Slow Down

Genre: Shaved, Scissoring, Cunnilingus, Kissing, Blonde, Lesbian, Pussy Fingering, Rimming, Pussy Licking
    Cast: Serene Siren & Mila Monet

FileSize: 3.81 GB
    Duration: 00:36:03
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download from K2S >>> Serene_Siren__Mila_Monet__Dont_Slow_Down.mp4
    ###

Serene Siren, Chloe Surreal - Bake Sale Bet

Description: Chloe Surreal is grumpily manning a table at a school bake sale. Her stepmom, Serene Siren, comes by to check how she's doing, but is surprised to learn Chloe hasn't made many sales. Chloe complains that things aren't going well, and Serene points out that Chloe needs to be more enthusiastic - nobody wants to buy from a sourpuss. However, Chloe isn't convinced.Serene makes a bet. If Serene can help get a line of customers for Chloe, then Chloe has to work harder for the rest of the day. If Serene fails, then Chloe can pack up and go home. Chloe agrees, and to her surprise, Serene goes beneath the table and starts eating out her pussy. Chloe is shocked, but receptive.As Serene continues to eat out Chloe, the pleasure helps Chloe to become less grumpy and more approachable. Before long, Chloe starts to attract eager customers (Aria Carson, Emma Rosie, Maya Farrell, Nova Vixen) who line up for some tasty baked goods - and none of them realize that Serene is enjoying her stepdaughter's tasty pussy underneath the table!Later, after the bake sale, Serene is proud of Chloe because all of the baked treats were sold. Serene congratulates Chloe, and then offers the best treat of all, SEX, to celebrate.

Genre: Milf, Stepdaughter, Teen, stepmom, Hairy, Tattoos, Blonde, Lesbian, Stockings, pussy eating, Big Tits, Almost caught, Natural Tits, Fingering, kissing, rimming, Family Roleplay, Facesitting, Brunette, Tribbing
    Cast: Serene Siren, Chloe Surreal

FileSize: 1.14 GB
    Duration: 00:32:03

Download from K2S >>> Serene_Siren_Chloe_Surreal__Bake_Sale_Bet.mp4
    ###

Serene Siren, Freya Parker - Role Models: When Sparks Fly / 15.01.23

Description: Freya Parker is an apprentice working towards becoming an electrician. In fact, it's her first day on an actual job site, having just graduated from a training program. She's paired up with a seasoned electrician, Serene Siren, whom she will be shadowing for the day.The first part of the day goes by very well, with Freya distinguishing herself in terms of skill and dedication. During some downtime, she eagerly asks Serene some questions about the industry. To her surprise, Serene's response isn't as silver-lined as Freya would have expected. Serene says that it can be an extremely rewarding career, BUT a woman has to be able to stomach the downsides of working in a male-dominated field.But Serene is pleasantly surprised to see that despite her cautioning, Freya STILL seems determined to follow through with her chosen career path. Especially when there are inspirational (and CUTE) role models out there like Serene. As they continue chatting, sparks fly and the two grow more and more intrigued by their connectivity. Since they have the client's house all to themselves, maybe they can see just how ELECTRIC their newfound chemistry really is?

Genre: Milf, kissing, College, Brunette, Foot Fetish, Old Young, Facesitting, rimming, Lesbian, pussy eating, Big Tits, Fingering, Blonde, Tribbing, Natural Tits
    Cast: Serene Siren, Freya Parker

FileSize: 1.08 GB
    Duration: 00:30:11

Download from K2S >>> Serene_Siren_Freya_Parker__Role_Models_When_Sparks _Fly.mp4
    ###

Serene Siren, Jewelz Blu - Wolf In Sheep's Clothing / 24.11.22

Description: Two girlfriends, Kaylee (Alison Rey) and Isabelle (Jewelz Blu), show up at a loft they are now renting together. They are excited about the move, especially since their landlady, Henrietta (Serene Siren), is also a lesbian. Henrietta greets the young women, meeting Isabelle for the first time. There are hints of attraction from Henrietta towards Isabelle.As the days go by, Kaylee and Isabelle's relationship goes through several misfortunes. First, they have to cancel their date night after Henrietta claims that the dryer malfunctioned, and shows them that Kaylee's nice clothes got all shredded. On another day, Kaylee and Isabelle are about to have sex, but have to stop when Kaylee starts to feel unwell, realizing that she's having an allergic reaction. Days later, Kaylee and Isabelle are hanging out when Kaylee gets an angry phone call from her parent, who is upset to have just found out through an unknown source that Kaylee is a lesbian.Kaylee says she'll have to go talk to her parent in person. Isabelle is shocked and offers to go as support, but Kaylee tells her it's best that she goes alone. Isabelle is hurt but understanding, as Kaylee leaves. Henrietta then peeks into the loft, pretending to be concerned for Isabelle. Unbeknownst to Kaylee and Isabelle, Henrietta is responsible for all their relationship woes... and now that Isabelle is alone, it's time for Henrietta to get what she wants.

Genre: Big ass, shaved pussy, rimming, Tribbing, Colored Hair, Facesitting, Cheating, Blonde, Big Tits, Ass, 69, Lesbian, Milf, pussy eating, kissing, Fingering
    Cast: Serene Siren, Jewelz Blu

FileSize: 1.34 GB
    Duration: 00:46:08

Download from K2S >>> Serene_Siren_Jewelz_Blu__Wolf_In_Sheeps_Clothing.m p4
    ###

Sinn Sage, Angel Dark - Exactly What She Ordered

Description: Angel Dark strips her leopard print coat and reveals lacy lingerie. She goes to her knees between my (Sinn Sage) legs for deep kissing. Pulling out my strap-on for a blowjob, she gives special attention to the head and shaft.I"m giving her belly worship on her tight abs before spinning her around to give her tight ass attention. She loves ass worship and reciprocates by giving me breast worship.Moving to the bedroom, she"s nipple sucking my perky nipples. Stripping her tiny thong, she"s spreading legs wide as I dive in for pussy licking. Her long legs cross at her high heels and I"m licking pussy like she"s never had before! She"s licking fingers as she takes the sensations, but I know she needs strap-on fucking.Putting her in doggystyle and pussy spreading, she"s hungry for my big cock. She"s been quiet until now, but moans in excitement as I"m pounding. Leaving doggy style and eating pussy before going to missionary, edges her closer to orgasm.I love seeing her bouncing tits as I"m plowing her, but pull out and lie on my back. She gives me a sexy blow job before climbing on top for cowgirl sex. Her bouncing boobs and intense orgasm are so sexy and I grab her body closer.We"re going to have a great night!

Genre: Strapon, Lesbian
    Cast: Sinn Sage, Angel Dark

FileSize: 1.22 GB
    Duration: 00:23:48

Download from K2S >>> Sinn_Sage_Angel_Dark__Exactly_What_She_Ordered.mp4
    ###

Skye Blue, Blake Blossom - Power Outage

Description: They say if you want to get someone's heart beating, watch a scary movie together. Is Skye afraid of what she's seeing on the screen, or the sudden attraction she's feeling to her friend Blake?

Genre: Big Tits, Rimming, Girl, Lesbian
    Cast: Skye Blue, Blake Blossom

FileSize: 3.11 GB
    Duration: 00:36:02

Download from K2S >>> Skye_Blue_Blake_Blossom__Power_Outage.mp4
    ###

Sonny McKinnly & Leda Lotharia - Blonde Teen Sonny McKinnly Seduces Leda Lotharia

Genre: Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Rimming, Pussy Fingering, Tattoos, Brunette, Face Sitting, Kissing, Lesbian, Blonde, Scissoring
    Cast: Sonny McKinnly & Leda Lotharia

FileSize: 1.57 GB
    Duration: 00:27:32

Download from K2S >>> Sonny_McKinnly__Leda_Lotharia__Blonde_Teen_Sonny_M cKinnly_Seduces_Leda_Lotharia.mp4
    ###