Page 103 of 353 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3526

Thread: ~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

1. Torture Summer Hart (Abandoned)

Torture Summer Hart (Abandoned)

Torture_Summer Hart (Abandoned)

Genre: Torture, Humiliation, BDSM
    Cast: Summer Hart

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.
    He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.
    Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileExtension: mp4
    FileSize: 2.05 GB
    Duration: 00:38:32
    Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:>>>

IalMLMq3BhnFldN.mp4

2. Torture Lauren Phillips (Just a Whore)

Torture Lauren Phillips (Just a Whore)

Torture_Lauren Phillips (Just a Whore)

Genre: Big Breasts, Big Tits, Blonde, Black High Heels, Cock Sucking, Breath Play, Big Ass, Big Dick, Deepthroat, Back Bender Machine, Big Butt
    Cast: Lauren Phillips

This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a beauty. Nothing but a dirty beauty."
    I'm just a beauty living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a beauty and this is my destiny; to have my holes violated by whatever device my new master has handy.
    I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a beauty and this is what I'm good for.

VideoQuality: SD
    FileSize: 481.6 MB
    Duration: 00:39:26
    Resolution: 854x480

Dg7tV8WWXEVjbfk.mp4

3. Torture Samsara (Porky)

Torture Samsara (Porky)

Torture_Samsara (Porky)

Genre: Torture, Humiliation, BDSM

Samsara has a few extra pounds on her for cushioning so O.T. knows that he can wail on her as hard as he wants without worrying about breaking her. Or at least without breaking her body. Her mind, however, is a bit fragile, and he knows how to get inside of her head. She's sensitive about her looks and he plans on telling her exactly how much of a pig she is.
    Samsara is humiliated by the way that O.T. talks down to her and treats her. He calls her every name in the book while he is playing with her body like she is just a piece of meat. After locking her down he brings out a knife and makes her a deal. He won't trim her down to size if she learns to obey him like a good, submissive slave.
    The problem is that she isn't one. He wants to hear "thank you" but all she can manage is "please, stop." That isn't going to fly. But when he marks her body like a butcher does a pig she finally understands her place in the world. Suddenly she falls in line and no matter what kind of aubse he slings her way she accepts it and thanks him like a good pig.

FileSize: 2.61 GB
    Duration: 00:49:04

JfObDtu9J3kU3Kn.mp4

4. Torture Painful Pleasure | Rain DeGrey

Torture Painful Pleasure | Rain DeGrey

Torture_Painful Pleasure | Rain DeGrey

Genre: Humilation, Bondage, Torture, BDSM, Toys
    Cast: Rain DeGrey

Painful pleasure is the most appropriate way to describe what is happening to Rain DeGrey. She swears that she hates Cyd Black's guts for what he's doing to her but her wet pussy says otherwise.
    Tormenting her tits is a sure way to make Rain cry. Cyd cuts off the circulation with rubber bands to make them sensitive, then snaps the bands against her skin to make her scream.
    When he slaps her legs and ass with the thin, flat paddle she can't decide if she wants to laugh of cry. When he puts a vibrator on her clit she can't figure out whether she should scream or cum. The intensity of her orgasms is so overwhelming that by the time Cyd takes it away she just falls back and babbles to herself.

FileSize: 3.02 GB
    Duration: 00:54:58

BQ1IZ2SnHQIPk7m.mp4

5. Torture Elizabeth Thorn (All Grown Up, Part 2 )

Torture Elizabeth Thorn (All Grown Up, Part 2 )

Torture_Elizabeth Thorn (All Grown Up, Part 2 )

Genre: BDSM, Toys, Bondage, Hardcore, Humiliation, Domination
    Cast: Elizabeth Thorn

Elizabeth Thorn has been locked down all day by OT. She used to tease him when they were younger, but now she's visiting her friend, Delirious Hunter at the farm and something about OT has changed. She made the mistake of offering herself to him without finding out how he was going to use her. Now she wishes she had a chance to take it back.

FileSize: 2.19 GB
    Duration: 00:41:15

VxU9qHuuC14PzIn.mp4

6. Torture Syren De Mer (The Art of Suffering)

Torture Syren De Mer (The Art of Suffering)

Torture_Syren De Mer (The Art of Suffering)

Genre: Humiliation, Torture, BDSM

Suffering is almost as much of an art form as causing pain. It takes a level of perseverance that most people can't manage. Syren De Mer, though, is not just some beauty off the street. She is an eye-popping beauty with a sexy submissive streak. She makes an offering of herself with every act of suffering, showing what it means to not just be into BDSM, but to really love it.
    Whether Syren is screaming, crying, or moaning, if she is being hurt she is on the edge of orgasm. She can't help herself. The caning may make her feet or calves feel like they are on fire, but that warmth quickly spreads to her hungry pussy and sensitive clit. Add one vibrator to the mix and she is exploding with orgasms. Add a furious fingering and she is gushing like a geyser, too.

FileSize: 2.25 GB
    Duration: 00:42:06

JQp8gt2nsKJPViM.mp4

7. Torture Paired | Lauren Phillips | Ashley Lane

Torture Paired | Lauren Phillips | Ashley Lane

Torture_Paired | Lauren Phillips | Ashley Lane

Genre: Nipple Pinching, Face Slapping, Metal Bondage, Belt Bondage, Knife Play, Foot Caning, Caning, Neck Rope, Choking, Drool, Breast Harness, Lesbian, Breast Groping, AAnal Penetration, Tickling, Breast Bondage, Whip, Cut Clothing, The Pear, Rope Gag
    Cast: Lauren Phillips | Ashley Lane

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
    After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
    He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies. Then he has them down on all fours, a pole in each of their mouths and their asses, connecting them like a serpent, as he has another go at them with the whip. Finally he leaves it to the girls to hurt each other, locking a pear inside one and connecting it to a wire wrapped around the head of the other. The only thing left for them to do is distract each other the only way they know how, with pleasure.

FileSize: 648.9 MB
    Duration: 00:31:35

Bs7rVVnkg8wyztw.mp4

8. Torture Amy Nicole (Shocked )

Torture Amy Nicole (Shocked )

Torture_Amy Nicole (Shocked )

Genre: Bondage, Humilation, Torture, BDSM, Spanking
    Cast: Amy Nicole

FileSize: 2.44 GB
    Duration: 00:45:37

MeOjqJTNSEM1md8.mp4

9. Torture Samsara, Sierra Cirque (Cuckold Cunt)

Torture Samsara, Sierra Cirque (Cuckold Cunt)

Torture_Samsara, Sierra Cirque (Cuckold Cunt)

Cast: Samsara, Sierra Cirque

Samsara used to be O.T.'s favorite girl to play with, but since he found Sierra Cirque, the only use he has for her is as a place for Sierra to sit or, on her good days, a tool to make Sierra cum. He hogties Sierra with shackles and lays her down on what she at first thinks is a bench, but what turns out to be Samsara, bound to pieces of wood with belts to form a table. What first gives it away is the whining. No matter what Sierra says, she can't get her to shut up so that she can focus on O.T. fingering her wet pussy, so the two of them decide to put that mouth to work.
    O.T. shackles Sierra so that she is sitting with her legs spread and Samsara's face right between them. Then uses Samsara for all she is good for: making Sierra cum when his fingers get tired. She has a bit gag in, so it's a little harder for her to lick Sierra's pussy, but she doesn't have much of a choice. If she can't even do that what's the point of her? After working and working she finally gets Sierra off, making her squirt all over Samsara's face.
    Dripping wet with the cum of the girl O.T. has replaced her with, Samsara is then shackled upside down so that Sierra can use her as a chair while O.T. flogs both of their pussies at once and then starts fucking Sierra with a metal pussy hook. He keeps going until she squirts again and O.T. reminds Samsara that she doesn't get to cum anymore. She has lost that privilege. She is completely humiliated and completely useless. And when he's done using her for his new girl, O.T. bags her up and takes her out with the trash.

FileSize: 463.6 MB
    Duration: 00:41:37

Y1DPNCByoPxxRjX.mp4

10. Torture India Summer (Calisthenics)

Torture India Summer (Calisthenics)

Torture_India Summer (Calisthenics)

Cast: India Summer

India Summer, is hot as hell and happily here to submit. Nothing keeps her wet and ready to fuck like a bit of bondage and pain. The device we have for her looks like it belongs on the sickest playground in the world, a see-saw that is perfect for locking a sexy Slt down to. We are going to use it like a bit of work out equipment, placing poor India into more and more intense predicaments and making her use every ounce of her strength just to keep herself from an incredible amount of pain.

FileSize: 447.7 MB
    Duration: 00:45:37

Qz3fsuWgurbK2Hk.mp4