Notices

Page 200 of 532 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 5319

Thread: Sweet boy's | Your Hot Ass For My Long Dick

1. Gaymania Ch 3 - Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf - Dr Wolf�?Ts Bedroom (Kai Neola...

Gaymania Ch 3 - Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf - Dr Wolf�?Ts Bedroom (Kai Neola...

Gaymania_Ch.3 - Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf - Dr. Wolf�?Ts Bedroom (Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf)

Genre: Anal Sex, Kissing, Oral, Cumshots, Dad, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback, Big Dicks
    Cast: Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileExtension: mp4
    FileSize: 308.1 MB
    Duration: 00:32:05
    Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:>>>

QHg923APtReZuYm.mp4

2. Gaymania Paddy O'Brian and Jonas Jackson

Gaymania Paddy O'Brian and Jonas Jackson

Gaymania_Paddy O'Brian and Jonas Jackson

Genre: Mature, Muscles, Blowjob, Uncut, Kissing, Fingering, Rimming, Facial, Cumshot, Hairy, Anal Sex
    Cast: Paddy O'Brian, Jonas Jackson

Hello, my sassy naughty friends! After watching this video, I believe you'll subscribe now! @jonasjacksonxxx is here to meet me and have a good time with me! You are welcome!

FileSize: 1.22 GB
    Duration: 00:28:11

M10X60BrwWW3SSu.mp4

3. Gaymania Ch 2 - Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf - Size Comparison (Kai Neolani & ...

Gaymania Ch 2 - Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf - Size Comparison (Kai Neolani & ...

Gaymania_Ch.2 - Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf - Size Comparison (Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf)

Genre: Kissing, Oral, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Dad, Anal, Big Dicks, Bareback
    Cast: Kai Neolani & Legrand Wolf

FileSize: 274.3 MB
    Duration: 00:28:32

PJRzB9Kbr6jP7OA.mp4

4. Gaymania Eli Fucks Marcus (Marcus Young)

Gaymania Eli Fucks Marcus (Marcus Young)

Gaymania_Eli Fucks Marcus (Marcus Young)

Genre: BlowJob, Bareback, Masturbation, Tattoos, Cumshots, Anal, Big Dick, Muscle, Interracial, Rimming

Eli is an ass man so I figured what better gift than Marcus and his beautiful ass with perfectly smooth hole. He spent a good amount of time face deep in Marcus' hole, but can you blame him?! Marcus is the type of bottom who can either be connected with his top in a passionate love making session or lie there and just be a hole for his top to use until he unloads in you. He was the latter of the two, and loved every second of it.

VideoQuality: Full HD
    FileSize: 1.57 GB
    Duration: 00:18:31
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Y8kQ9GEqvqMQhTo.mp4

5. Gaymania Post Pump Fuck (Marcus Young, Dante Foxx)

Gaymania Post Pump Fuck (Marcus Young, Dante Foxx)

Gaymania_Post Pump Fuck (Marcus Young, Dante Foxx)

Genre: Tattoos, Rimming, Big Dick, Anal, Interracial, Muscle, Bareback, BlowJob, Masturbation, Cumshots

Nothing gets the testosterone flowing quite like a shirtless workout on the beach with a guy who you want to fuck. Marcus has the ass that keeps on giving, but when I picked him up from the airport and saw it got even bigger and nicer, I knew which big dick I wanted to see slide in and out of it. Dante loves him some melanin so I knew this was going to be hot as fuck! Dante is a fuck machine so once he got done eating Marcus' beautiful ass, he went to town on his hole. The best tops like Dante know the perfect ratio of passionate, slow fucking and deep, intense plowing, and he left Marcus and his hole covered in cum and wanting more!

FileSize: 1.65 GB
    Duration: 00:32:43

0UPDU3QF8TY5HaG.mp4

6. Gaymania Kai's Creampie (Marcus Young, Kai Locks)

Gaymania Kai's Creampie (Marcus Young, Kai Locks)

Gaymania_Kai's Creampie (Marcus Young, Kai Locks)

Genre: Masturbation, Anal, Interracial, Big Dick, Twinks, Bareback, Cumshots, BlowJob, Rimming

We're introducing another new guy this week, and he goes by the name Kai. I can't think of a better first time than fucking Marcus' bubble butt and smooth, warm hole. Kai is multitalented-- he plays volleyball, piano, and fucks like a champ. Both of these boys are 18 and full of testosterone, which they unleash on and in each other from start to finish. Kai has a perfectly sized and curved cock that stays rock hard and hits all the right places. You can see it on Marcus' face as he lies back and takes a perfect pounding. They blow their loads at almost the same time, leaving Marcus' hole dripping with Kai's load that he shot inside him.

FileSize: 1.92 GB
    Duration: 00:33:49

PPc9gs2Sm6c0kQr.mp4

7. Gaymania Overalls And Plentiful Spunk (Ben Kane, Koby Lewis, Lewis M)

Gaymania Overalls And Plentiful Spunk (Ben Kane, Koby Lewis, Lewis M)

Gaymania_Overalls And Plentiful Spunk (Ben Kane, Koby Lewis, Lewis M)

Genre: Bareback, Rimming, Masturbation, Hairy, Kissing, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Muscles, Cumshots, Tattoos, Piercing, Uncut, Threesome
    Cast: Ben Kane, Koby Lewis, Lewis M

I�?Tm so addicted to arse so I suppose it�?Ts not surprising that I�?Tve neglected my own place the kitchen was still in need of finishing for months now. So, finally got three blokes from the company to lend a hand and get the damn thing done. Now can you guess what happened when these numpties were left unsupervised? You don�?Tt get any prizes for getting the right answer. Just happened to have my phone handy so I thought m. fuck it, you may as well see what I saw when I walked in. Three testosterone packed decorators with nowt underneath their overalls is a fucking turn on I�?Tll admit. But I made sure they sucked up every bit of flying jizz before I signed o��? on the job.

FileSize: 616.5 MB
    Duration: 00:24:08

Jxi0c4suS3W9z8h.mp4

8. Gaymania SC-2794 Sean & Caden: Bareback

Gaymania SC-2794 Sean & Caden: Bareback

Gaymania_SC-2794 Sean & Caden: Bareback

Genre: Blowjob, Cum Shot, Muscular, Anal, Bareback, Doggystyle, Deep Throat, Cum On Ass, All Sex
    Cast: Sean & Caden

Handsome Caden's never taken a dick as big as Sean's, but he's ready for the challenge. The horny bottom shows he means business by deepthroating every inch of Sean's cock, and the top moans, "Oh fuck. Taste that fucking dick." Sean tosses Caden on the bed and rims his hole, then teases him with just the tip of his massive boner until Caden is begging, "Oh, stick it in. Gimme that dick!" Sean is happy to oblige, fucking the bottom in missionary nice and deep, then turning Caden on all fours to pound him in doggystyle. Sean lies back on the bed to enjoy the show as Caden rides him reverse till the bottom blows his load, then Sean cums so hard on Caden's ass, he sees stars!

FileSize: 626.6 MB
    Duration: 00:25:47

BlnqzWXvOOvZUKo.mp4

9. Gaymania SC-2772 Garrett, Vic Ryder: Bareback

Gaymania SC-2772 Garrett, Vic Ryder: Bareback

Gaymania_SC-2772 Garrett, Vic Ryder: Bareback

Genre: Tattoo, Missionary, Anal, Ass Licking, Bareback, Blowjob, Facial, Twink, Doggystyle, Muscular, Cum Shot
    Cast: Garrett, Vic Ryder

Laconic Garrett is back in the studio for Vic's first film, and although his mouth may not give much away, the holes in his jeans are showing quite a bit! "Nothing lasts forever," Garrett deadpans as Vic peeks at his exposed cock. Vic has his hottest asset under wraps, but is happy to pull down his pants and give you a look at his bubble butt, which he says gets him compliments daily. "I work out like six days a week. I have to work for it." Vic tugs the tip of Garrett's cock through one of the holes in his jeans and licks it, then pulls the pants off so he can suck it properly. Once both guys are naked, Vic straddles the top and rubs his pert ass against his cock before slowly lowering himself down onto it. Garrett gets Vic face down ass up to rim his hole, then fucks him doggystyle. He penetrates the bottom mish and cums on his face, but he's still hard enough for Vic to ride his cock till he orgasms too!

FileSize: 596.6 MB
    Duration: 00:34:16

FGRBi3oT1WtxNhM.mp4

10. Gaymania Stroking His Big Brush (William Seed, Benjamin Blue)

Gaymania Stroking His Big Brush (William Seed, Benjamin Blue)

Gaymania_Stroking His Big Brush (William Seed, Benjamin Blue)

Genre: Bareback, Blowjob, Bodybuilder, Anal Sex
    Cast: William Seed, Benjamin Blue

Art student Benjamin Blue is truly inspired when life model William Seed takes off his robe to reveal his chiseled physique... and his hard cock! But Benjamin's worried his painting isn't doing the hot model justice, so William offers to let the artist touch his cock for some extra inspiration. The guys stroke and caress each other, then Benjamin sucks the model's dick before teasing it with the soft bristles of his paintbrush. William gives the horny artist a taste of his own medicine, sliding the handle inside Benjamin's tight hole before he fucks him doggystyle. The guys are both inspired as Benjamin rides the top, then William fucks him missionary until Benjamin Jackson Pollocks all over his cut abs. The artist says his painting needs one final touch, so William adds his cum to the canvas!

FileSize: 605.7 MB
    Duration: 00:24:07

BWbDijwAYWobuwp.mp4