Notices

Page 413 of 519 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 5188

Thread: Sweet boy's | Your Hot Ass For My Long Dick

1. Gaymania Alann23 �?" His first sex tape! (Melvin Moore & Alann)

Gaymania Alann23 �?" His first sex tape! (Melvin Moore & Alann)

Gaymania_Alann23 �?" His first sex tape! (Melvin Moore & Alann)

This is what happens when we are invited to a party�?� �?�-�??? we had some shots and @melvinmoore followed me to the bathroom, where things got way out of control �???�?"?I prefer to have fun like this with him instead of any party�???�???�?"?�?"?

Genre: Cumshot, Muscles, Bareback, Uncut, Rimming, Interracial, Blowjob, Kissing, Tattoos, Anal Sex, Twinks
    Cast: Melvin Moore (@melvinmoore), Alann (@alann23)

VideoQuality: SD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileExtension: mov
    FileSize: 1.22 GB
    Duration: 00:12:17
    Resolution: 1080x1920

Click the link below for download:

Alann23_His_first_sex_tape.mov

2. Gaymania Gotta Get Those Grades Up (Dylan Hayes, Ethan Sinns)

Gaymania Gotta Get Those Grades Up (Dylan Hayes, Ethan Sinns)

Gaymania_Gotta Get Those Grades Up (Dylan Hayes, Ethan Sinns)

It seems detention wasn�?Tt enough for Dylan. Professor Ethan meets with the boy once again to discuss his low grades. Dylan is worried too, so he begs for a way to sort things out. Ethan knows about Dylan�?Ts skills, so he pulls his cock out so the student can show how eager he is to improve. Next, Dylan bends over so the teacher can eat his ass, getting him ready for a nice fuck.

Genre: Masturbation, Creampie, Tattoos, Cumshot, Older, Anal Sex, Twink, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Bareback
    Cast: Dylan Hayes, Ethan Sinns

VideoQuality: Full HD
    FileExtension: mp4
    FileSize: 461.1 MB
    Duration: 00:15:01
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Gotta_Get_Those_Grades_Up.mp4

3. Gaymania Best Detention Ever (Dylan Hayes, Ethan Sinns)

Gaymania Best Detention Ever (Dylan Hayes, Ethan Sinns)

Gaymania_Best Detention Ever (Dylan Hayes, Ethan Sinns)

Geeky Nick gets stuck in detention with Jordan, the hunky bully of his class. When Jordan notices Nick�?Ts nerdy underwear, he strips his mate naked and starts pounding his ass. Nick paralyzes, not because he is afraid but for having dreamed of this moment for a long time. The jock fucks the nerdy kid over the teacher�?Ts desk, plowing his mate�?Ts cute pale butt. Nick might be bullied into sex but he is the one to lead the way when it comes to riding a big cock

Genre: Masturbation, Blowjob, Tattoos, Older, Bareback, Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Twink, Cumshots
    Cast: Dylan Hayes, Ethan Sinns

FileSize: 1.11 GB
    Duration: 00:25:46

Best_Detention_Ever.mp4

4. Gaymania It�?Ts Your Turn No (Dylan Hayes, Johnny Ford)

Gaymania It�?Ts Your Turn No (Dylan Hayes, Johnny Ford)

Gaymania_It�?Ts Your Turn No (Dylan Hayes, Johnny Ford)

After Dylan�?Ts kinky prank, coach Johnny Ford still has a couple of things to teach him. Using the excuse of his sore back, the hunky coach asks Dylan to take his clothes off, rub his hands in oil, and massage him. The boy follows orders, moving his way from Johnny's muscles to his lusciously hard cock. But when Dylan reaches for it, coach Ford reveals his true intentions: he wants to taste Dylan�?Ts dick and fuck him till cumming on his tight butthole.

Genre: Cumshots, Masturbation, Big Dicks, Bareback, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Twink, Older, Tattoos, Massage
    Cast: Dylan Hayes, Johnny Ford

FileSize: 922.6 MB
    Duration: 00:30:11

Its_Your_Turn_No.mp4

5. Gaymania ACM1388 - Aiden Creams Brayden's Hole

Gaymania ACM1388 - Aiden Creams Brayden's Hole

Gaymania_ACM1388 - Aiden Creams Brayden's Hole

It's been several months since we've been treated to some Aiden action here at CF, but he's back and the action here is oh so worth the wait!It'd be hard to find two better personalities to team up than Aiden and Brayden (and it's just now I'm seeing the rhyme there - this pairing is fate!). These guys are fun-loving, friendly, easy-going, and share so many interests they get along great.It's not just their personalities that are a great match, though - they're contrasting physiques end up working perfectly together to make the action here overflow with so much hot imagery! First, there's Aiden's huge cock thrusting in and out of Brayden's mouth, Brayden doing all he can to swallow as much of it as possible. Then, there's Aiden's muscular, powerful frame overpowering Brayden's lean and tight body. Notice the look on their faces throughout this pairing - these guys wanted this, and wanted it bad!

Genre: Bareback, Rimming, Anal, Muscles, Kissing, Cumshots, Tattoos
    Cast: ACM1388

FileSize: 699 MB
    Duration: 00:18:25

ACM1388__Aiden_Creams_Braydens_Hole.mp4

6. Gaymania High Intensity Training (Cain Marko, Cole Blue)

Gaymania High Intensity Training (Cain Marko, Cole Blue)

Gaymania_High Intensity Training (Cain Marko, Cole Blue)

I guess I�?Tm pretty confident when it comes to making moves on men. I used to be painfully shy, but then I realized that if you feel sexy, you are sexy, regardless of who you are or what you look like. This particular revelation changed every aspect of my life and I�?Tve never looked back. I�?Tve had my eye on Coach Marko for some time now. He�?Ts everything I find attractive in an older man; he�?Ts tall, hairy, and bearded�?� and that stocky body! His ass is like a boulder! I was more than a little excited when I learned that he�?Ts into dudes. Once I�?Td set my sights on Coach Marko, things went according to plan: I asked for his advice on improving my fitness levels, and told him I�?Td love to have a one-on-one training session with him. The next thing I knew, we were in his office, leaping about like a pair of insane kangaroos, sweating through hardcore, high-intensity workouts: all the while taking every opportunity to check each other out. I don�?Tt really remember how it all kicked off. But suddenly, our blood-pumping workout pushed us together �?" we were kissing and it felt like the most natural thing in the world. He had my dick out of my shorts in no time at all, and he seemed pretty impressed by what he found stuffed inside my jock. I guess the one thing I�?Tve always known is that my dick is considerably above average size. If a guy likes the way I look and kiss, then I know he�?Ts gonna love my dick! I could tell that Coach was trying to figure out if he could take it. I gave his firm, muscular butt a little squeeze, just to make it clear that I understood the direction we were heading�?� and what I wanted. I love the crazy power-reversal which kicks in when I get to top one of my coaches. Suddenly, I�?Tm calling the shots and putting him through his paces! It�?Ts a pretty awesome feeling. Marko dropped to his knees and started to give me head. His lips were soft, he sucked like a pro �?" Coach has had some practice, for sure. It was all I could do to prevent myself from nutting there and then. I threw him onto the couch and pushed his legs up. His entrance opened before me, and I gave it the once-over with my tongue, alternating between his full balls and enticing hole. I squatted between his legs, lined myself up and pushed my rock-hard tool into him. I fucked him mercilessly. It became something of a game, I guess, to see how fast I could thrust into him before he started howling. But he took me like a man, gritting his teeth and daring me to pummel him with even more aggression. I was quite surprised (but secretly pleased) when he suddenly threw me onto the couch and pushed my legs back. It turns out that there�?Ts a limit for how long a big, hulking guy like Coach Marko is prepared to take the bottom bunk. Within minutes, he was fucking me, pushing that massive, thick rod of his deep inside my ass. He thrusted it in and out of me like some kind of machine until I was cross-eyed and gasping for mercy. We flip-flopped like a pair of horny bucks. I banged him. He banged me. We took it in turns to prove who was the most virile in a visceral, carnal, lust-filled fight for supremacy. I don�?Tt know what came over me. Competition consumed us�?"I completely lost control. I�?Tm not sure I could have stopped if I�?Td wanted to. He closed his eyes in pure ecstasy, breathlessly murmuring words of encouragement while jerking himself into oblivion. I pulled out and wrapped my lips around his dick. He shuddered, then exploded into my mouth. I swallowed his thick, salty load�?"protein for our post workout�?�

Genre: Daddy, Twink, Bareback, Hairy, Anal, Blowjob, Muscle
    Cast: Cain Marko, Cole Blue

VideoQuality: HD
    FileSize: 1.38 GB
    Duration: 00:23:31
    Resolution: 1912x1088

High_Intensity_Training.mp4

7. Gaymania SC-2919 Grayson: Solo

Gaymania SC-2919 Grayson: Solo

Gaymania_SC-2919 Grayson: Solo

We're finishing up Newbies Month with cute blond Grayson, who takes off his shirt out in nature and shows you his muscular chest as well as his charming smile. Grayson seems to particularly enjoy nipple play as his hands keep straying to them, both as he leans back against a tree and when he strips down to his jock strap in the studio. This newbie cutie is hiding an impressively long cock, and he puts on a very good show for his first solo as he strokes it and fucks his hands, finishing with an explosive cumshot.

Genre: Solo, Cum Shot, Big Dick, Masturbation
    Cast: Grayson

FileSize: 713.5 MB
    Duration: 00:19:27

SC2919_Grayson_Solo.mp4

8. Gaymania SC-2920 Grayson & Phoenix: Bareback

Gaymania SC-2920 Grayson & Phoenix: Bareback

Gaymania_SC-2920 Grayson & Phoenix: Bareback

Before his first scene, blond Grayson takes a walk through the woods with his tattooed costar Phoenix. The guys flirt, kiss, and touch each other in nature, then return to the studio where they passionately make out and undress each other. Phoenix strokes Grayson's long cock, getting him hard, then sees just how deep he can take it in his mouth. "Oh yeah, suck me," the top moans. Soon Phoenix can't wait to lower himself onto that big dick, riding Grayson before the top pounds him doggystyle. The bottom cums as he gets fucked on his back, then Grayson bends him over to cum on that ass.

Genre: Bareback, Nipple Play, Kissing, Handjob, Doggystyle, Cum Shot, Sex, Blowjob, Anal
    Cast: Grayson & Phoenix

FileSize: 866.4 MB
    Duration: 00:22:43

SC2920_Grayson__Phoenix_Bareback.mp4

9. Gaymania Cam Bang! Sc 3 (Nick Fox, Toby George)

Gaymania Cam Bang! Sc 3 (Nick Fox, Toby George)

Gaymania_Cam Bang! Sc.3 (Nick Fox, Toby George)

Genre: Uncut, Smooth, Bareback, Shaved, Fingering, Deep Throat, Moaning, Twinks, Oral, Blowjob, Skinny, Big Dicks, Kissing, Cumshots, Muscles, Facial

FileSize: 1.13 GB
    Duration: 00:24:29

Cam_Bang_Sc.3.mp4

10. Gaymania Cam Bang! Sc 2 (Danny Jones, Rami Ferris)

Gaymania Cam Bang! Sc 2 (Danny Jones, Rami Ferris)

Gaymania_Cam Bang! Sc.2 (Danny Jones, Rami Ferris)

Genre: Blowjob, Kissing, Big Dicks, Bareback, Oral, Uncut, Smooth, Facial, Deep Throat, Muscles, Skinny, Moaning, Shaved, Fingering, Cumshots, Twinks

FileSize: 688 MB
    Duration: 00:23:21

Cam_Bang_Sc.2.mp4