Notices

Page 1 of 643 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: For Lovers of Delicate and Attractive Feet

1. For Lovers of Delicate and Attractive Feet

For Lovers of Delicate and Attractive Feet

Title - Meet Victoria Lawson Remastered

Cast: Victoria Lawson
    Tags: Foot Fetish

Video Description: Victoria has size 8 feet with really big toes. But foot fetish is completely alien to her. None of the guys she's been with, either on or off camera, has ever sucked her toes. In fact, no man anywhere has ever even complimented her feet. Hard to believe! She claims her feet are extremely ticklish, but we'll have to wait and see about that. For now, enjoy the view of her soles while you get to know her. I think she looks a lot like Clair Danes, don't you?

Tech. Info
    Size: 850.99 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:13:48

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Meet Victoria Lawson Remastered

2. 100 Foot Fetish - Jennifer Hardcore Remastered

100 Foot Fetish - Jennifer Hardcore Remastered

Title - Jennifer Hardcore Remastered

Cast: Jennifer

Video Description: Presenting our first two-part cliffhanger! Lee Stone is jealous of Evan Stone and wants him rubbed out. So he approaches Jennifer, the head of the Switchblade Sisterhood, about the job. What will persuade her to do it? Maybe if Lee does a good job sucking those big size 9 feet of hers! Jennifer loved the pounding that Lee gave her. She was coming so hard at one point that she had to stop moving and just sat on his dick, quivering with orgasmic aftershocks. Lee sole-fucks her feet from behind, and Jennifer flips around for an acrobatic piledriver with her feet in the air. By the time Lee explodes on her upturned soles, you'll be as exhausted as them. But what about that hit on Evan? Tune in next week... same foot time, same foot channel!

Tech. Info
    Size: 2529.05 MB
    Duration: 00:41:11

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Jennifer Hardcore Remastered

3. 101 Foot Fetish - Kitty Bella Hardcore Remastered

101 Foot Fetish - Kitty Bella Hardcore Remastered

Title - Kitty Bella Hardcore Remastered

Cast: Kitty Bella

Video Description: So, Kitty claimed she'd never cum on camera with a guy before. Enter the legend Evan Stone, or 'Chef Stone' as he's known today. Kitty is his sexy apprentice, and when he insists on adding her size 9 foot to a dish to improve its taste, you know things are gonna get hot. Those fat toes of hers curl up repeatedly as Evan wrings orgasm after orgasm from her. Evan's done tons of scenes, but he says no girl has ridden him as long or hard as Kitty did. She's a big girl, and she was dropping her full weight and impaling herself on his big cock time after time. Kitty has never swallowed cum on camera before either. But after Evan blasted his baby batter all over her soles, she started licking it up. After I turned off the camera, she quietly admitted to me: 'I just swallowed it all.' Good girl!

Tech. Info
    Size: 2240.92 MB
    Duration: 00:36:31

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Kitty Bella Hardcore Remastered

4. 102 Foot Fetish - Alessandria Love Bloopers Remastered

102 Foot Fetish - Alessandria Love Bloopers Remastered

Title - Alessandria Love Bloopers Remastered

Cast: Alessandria Love, Ann Marie

Video Description: Shooting a scene can get a little crazy sometimes. Funny shit happens all the time behind the scenes, some of which is caught on camera. Flubbed lines, awkward positions, fits of giggles, and general mayhem. You'll see it all here in our Bloopers scenes. Enjoy!

Tech. Info
    Size: 296.89 MB
    Duration: 00:05:06

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Alessandria Love Bloopers Remastered

5. 103 Foot Fetish - Alessandria Love Hardcore Remastered

103 Foot Fetish - Alessandria Love Hardcore Remastered

Title - Alessandria Love Hardcore Remastered

Cast: Alessandria Love, Ann Marie

Video Description: According to our site stats, Ann Marie is the second most popular girl on this site after Roxy. So I decided to invite her over to 'break in' newbie Alessandria Love. It was funny, both girls had exactly the same reaction when they saw each other: 'Wow, she's hot!' Suddenly Alessandria's shyness was gone. She loooves girls in real life. Ann Marie plays a creepy sorority sister with a foot fetish who's in charge of hazing the new pledge. Part of the hazing involves 'bastinado,' or foot torture. In this case, Ann Marie wraps rubber bands around the poor girl's feet, then snaps them against her tender young soles. Ouch! Since they both have the exact same shoe size, the two girls also go sole to sole for a sexy 'mirror' segment. And both have real orgasms compliments of each other's tongues and pink, vibrating little friends. If you love Latinas, if you love succulent soles and toes, and if you love girl-on-girl action, you're gonna love this movie.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2624.69 MB
    Duration: 00:45:07

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Alessandria Love Hardcore Remastered

6. 104 Foot Fetish - Alessandria Love Stockings Remastered

104 Foot Fetish - Alessandria Love Stockings Remastered

Title - Alessandria Love Stockings Remastered

Cast: Alessandria Love

Video Description: Like I said before, this was only Alessandria's second scene, so she was naturally a little shy. Especially when it came to talking dirty. There was a lot of starting and stopping here because she wasn't sure she was doing a good job. I assured her that her verbal teasing, combined with having those fishnet feet in my face, was plenty arousing.

Tech. Info
    Size: 416.86 MB
    Duration: 00:07:10

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Alessandria Love Stockings Remastered

7. 105 Foot Fetish - Alessandria Love Soles on Glass Remastered

105 Foot Fetish - Alessandria Love Soles on Glass Remastered

Title - Alessandria Love Soles on Glass Remastered

Video Description: This was one of the best Soles on Glass segments I think I've ever shot. The whole first half is just her looking down at the camera while she wiggles her toes. It was so gorgeous I found it hard to break away. Once she stands up you can also admire her nice, heavy breasts and plump, meaty ass.

Tech. Info
    Size: 383.41 MB
    Duration: 00:06:35

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Alessandria Love Soles on Glass Remastered

8. 106 Foot Fetish - Alessandria Love Leg Show Remastered

106 Foot Fetish - Alessandria Love Leg Show Remastered

Title - Alessandria Love Leg Show Remastered

Video Description: I have yet another newbie to introduce to you. I've been shooting a lot of these lately! This one is a gorgeous, 19-year old from Arizona. This is only her second scene ever. If you're wondering where she gets her exotic looks, she's 90% Puerto Rican with a little Sicilian and other stuff thrown in. Her feet are a beautiful 7 1/2, and she loves to get her toes sucked.

Tech. Info
    Size: 253.03 MB
    Duration: 00:04:21

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Alessandria Love Leg Show Remastered

9. 107 Foot Fetish - Meet Alessandria Love Remastered

107 Foot Fetish - Meet Alessandria Love Remastered

Title - Meet Alessandria Love Remastered

Video Description: Alessandria started her sex life on the right 'foot.' She lost her virginity to a 15-year old boy with a foot fetish! But don't get the idea she's a slut, because she's only had sex with two other guys after him. And she ended up marrying that lucky third guy! Alessandria wants to be a big star, which means she intends to do guys on film at some point. She says her husband doesn't mind. Hey, he's probably just counting his blessings that he got such a hot chick in the first place.

Tech. Info
    Size: 478.88 MB
    Duration: 00:08:13

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Meet Alessandria Love Remastered

10. 108 Foot Fetish - Bella Breeze Behind The Scenes

108 Foot Fetish - Bella Breeze Behind The Scenes

Title - Bella Breeze Behind The Scenes

Cast: Bella Breeze

Video Description: Bella lets you watch her as she takes a shower and gets dressed for her day of fun. She is truly amazing.

Tech. Info
    Size: 442.57 MB
    Duration: 00:07:36

FileJoker Link

Click for Download Video - Bella Breeze Behind The Scenes