Notices

Page 27 of 663 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127527 ... LastLast

Thread: For Lovers of Delicate and Attractive Feet

1. Love Me Love My Feet - 104

Love Me Love My Feet - 104

Title - Love Me Love My Feet

Cast: Alessandra Jane
    Tags: Foot Fetish, Footjob, Foot worship

Video Description: Young beauty Alessandra possesses the finest pair of feet east of the Border. The way to her heart starts at her feet, give them proper attention and you will unlock the gates to that sweet peach! She will offer up her entire body for your pleasure, so long as you keep her feet occupied.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1091.68 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:21:47

Click for Download Video - Love Me Love My Feet

2. Lovely - 184

Lovely - 184

Title - Lovely

Cast: Gina Devine

Video Description: Gina Devine is a lovely girl, in every terms. Her face, her smile, her figure, her feet are all lovely, and the way she uses those feet is even more. Her wiggly toes, her soft, silky soles, the curve of her heel are all there to pleasure her partner's manhood, to tease him into a hot, passionate sex.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1444.98 MB
    Duration: 00:32:36

Click for Download Video - Lovely

3. Lovely arches - 189

Lovely arches - 189

Title - Lovely arches

Cast: Ivana Sugar

Video Description: Lovely arches leading to the garden of Eden... or at least something very close to it, where pretty soles slide over the soft green grass, and a naked body craving for a manly touch. Those legs, those feet, those toes all turn to be the tools of the pleasure, and love becomes more exciting under the arches.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1408.84 MB
    Duration: 00:31:47

Click for Download Video - Lovely arches

4. Make Up For It - 25

Make Up For It - 25

Title - Make Up For It

Cast: Avi Love

Video Description: Avi Love was angry at one of her clients. She's been working so hard to get him the gigs he's been wanting and he keeps flaking on her or showing up late. Her tired soles are exhausted from wearing sexy six inch heels all day. She needs more than a barefoot massage so she finally told him if he wanted to keep her as an agent, he needs to do some serious foot worship!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1489.26 MB
    Duration: 00:39:46

Click for Download Video - Make Up For It

5. Mesmerizing Feet - 43

Mesmerizing Feet - 43

Title - Mesmerizing Feet

Cast: Shona River

Video Description: Hot blonde babe Shona River loves when people play with her feet. Toby licks and sucks on her toes before she gives him a footjob. She plays with his dick with her feet and her mouth, sucking it and making it hard. Toby slides his big hard dick inside of her and they have sex until he cums on her feet.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1550.61 MB
    Duration: 00:29:52

Click for Download Video - Mesmerizing Feet

6. Morning Beauty - 40

Morning Beauty - 40

Title - Morning Beauty

Cast: Tiffany Tatum

Video Description: Beautiful Tiffany Tatum is in love with her man Renato who makes her feel like the most gorgeous girl in the world and she loves him for it. As a treat she will not only pleasure his dick with her mouth and pussy but will also use her sexy feet to make him cum!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1061.09 MB
    Duration: 00:22:57

Click for Download Video - Morning Beauty

7. Multiplayer - 16

Multiplayer - 16

Title - Multiplayer

Cast: Kenzie Reeves

Video Description: Kenzie Reeves was babysitting for Mr. Sexy today when she heard about a hot new video game release and she couldn't wait to play it. Kenzie thought she was about to get into serious trouble when he caught her so she made him a proposition he couldn't refuse She gets to play the game and he can play with her perfectly pedicured sexy feet.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1933.64 MB
    Duration: 00:49:45

Click for Download Video - Multiplayer

8. My Buddy's Little Sister - 13

My Buddy's Little Sister - 13

Title - My Buddy's Little Sister

Cast: Chloe Scott

Video Description: Studying was supposed to be her focus today but she hardly got any done. Chloe Scott's older brother invited his musician bandmate friend over to talk about their upcoming tour. Chloe overheard her brother saying that a bandmate of his has a weird foot fetish. She didn't care because she thought he was super hot and was sure he liked her cute socks because he kept staring and accidentally saying things like toes, feet, and footjob! For some reason when he said footjob she got curious and excited. So when he went to the bathroom Chloe pulled him aside and kissed him. He pulled off her socks and started sucking on her beautifully pink polished toes.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1315.88 MB
    Duration: 00:32:30

Click for Download Video - My Buddy's Little Sister

9. My Dream Feet - 24

My Dream Feet - 24

Title - My Dream Feet

Cast: Vienna Black

Video Description: Vienna Black was asking her brother's best friend his opinion on what she should wear on her date this evening. But he couldn't answer her. Instead, he kept staring and smiling like he was undressing her in her white see-through top and laced high heels and day dreaming about fucking her. Turns out, he was actually dreaming about sucking on her cute and sexy white polished little toes! He was in foot fetish heaven.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1621.65 MB
    Duration: 00:38:49

Click for Download Video - My Dream Feet

10. My Friend's Wife - 26

My Friend's Wife - 26

Title - My Friend's Wife

Cast: Jasmine Jae

Video Description: Jasmine Jae's husband's out-of-work best friend has been staying with them until he finds more work or a new job. He's lazy and leaves his cum filled tissues everywhere! Jasmine finally started ordering him around, telling him he needs to make himself more useful if he wants to stay. His first task was to remove her high heels because her long slinky toes deserve to be flaunted in this hot red polish. She orders him to smell her moist sexy feet then suck on her sweaty toes...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1646.16 MB
    Duration: 00:42:26

Click for Download Video - My Friend's Wife