Notices

Page 255 of 768 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355755 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 7678

Thread: Sweet Lesbian Babes Play with Testy Pink Pussy

1. Sweet Surrender - 96

Sweet Surrender - 96

Official Title: Sweet Surrender
    Cast: Clover, Tiffany F
    Tags: Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Softcore, Fingering, Teens, Masturbation

Official Synopsis: HD Video Letting go can be hard to do, except when referring to girl-girl sex, of course - In that case, it's easy! Blindfolded and pleasured by a ridiculously hot girl...sign me up! Clover and Tiffany F are two smokin hot bisexual girls that you get to see together for their first time here. I guarantee you will be having sweet dreams of these two after watching this video. Ahh...the sweet surrender...always worth it - XO

Tech. Info
    Size: 225.51 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:12:55

2. Technicolor Dreams - 127

Technicolor Dreams - 127

Official Title: Technicolor Dreams
    Cast: Jessica, Anneli

Official Synopsis: Jessica has her first lesbian experience ever and it's with Anneli.Watch as she is tentative at first but then really gets into the grove of using her fingers and tongue.Then she lays back and relaxes as Anneli brings this stunning beauty to orgasm.BTW, Jessica liked shooting with us so much that she is coming back and bringing her boyfriend!. So you should be being seeing a lot more of Jessica AND you get to watch her develop and experiment with her sexuality in HD. She is great!P.S. Cool technicolor effects in this video!

Tech. Info
    Size: 357.09 MB
    Duration: 00:15:51

3. Tenderness - 164

Tenderness - 164

Official Title: Tenderness
    Cast: Mikah, Katka

Official Synopsis: Katka and Mikah are pretty open-minded and experimental when it comes to sex. Mikah invited her boyfriend over for a threesome, but the girls wanted to spend a little time in bed together before he arrived.They shared several long, slow, tender kisses as Katka slowly ran her fingers along the edge of Mikah's white cotton panties. Katka could feel the warmth coming from within. She pulled the panties aside, revealing Mikah's pretty little pussy.Katka gently touched Mikah's pussy lips, spreading them apart with two fingers. She then ran her tongue up and down... tasting the wetness. The tip of her tongue darted gently across Mikah's swollen clit.Katka was getting really turned on, so she lifted...

Tech. Info
    Size: 450.57 MB
    Format: mov
    Duration: 00:11:29

4. The Best Blondes - 112

The Best Blondes - 112

Official Title: The Best Blondes
    Cast: Catie, Charlotte

Official Synopsis: HD Video The title says it all! Watch two of the best blondes in the business give each other amazing orgasms against a backdrop of crystal blue ocean and sky. Catie is wearing my favorite bikini! These girls only have sex with girls on camera and they really LOVE it! I'm not sure but I think they like men in their personal lives as well as the ladies. Either way, these girls are pussy lovers, you will see it all here! Very hot! The best blondes! well Brig would say except for me LOL. But check this one out and see what you think!! XOXO Colette

Tech. Info
    Size: 427.17 MB
    Duration: 00:18:10

5. The Exciting Games We Play - 9

The Exciting Games We Play - 9

Official Title: The Exciting Games We Play
    Cast: Lovita, Charlie

Official Synopsis: Charlie and Lolo are strolling through a city park on a breezy spring day. Chatting about guys and feeling the wind blow up their skirts. No panties on as a little trick amongst themselves actually makes the girls hormones start to stir.After flirting and then finally knowing what is going to happen Charlie takes Lolo up to her apartment where the lust between the two girls is so hot that they just can't take anymore. It starts slow and then turns into hot orgasm after hot orgasm! This is a crystal clear 4K video with stunning colors and real action. Take a break and be swept away! You won't regret it. I PROMISE. xoxo Colette

Tech. Info
    Size: 1380.91 MB
    Resolution: 2064x1088
    Duration: 00:22:02

6. The Sleepover - 128

The Sleepover - 128

Official Title: The Sleepover
    Cast: Caprice, Leila, Angelica

Official Synopsis: Talk about a Dream Team! Angelica, Caprice and Leila are probably some of the hottest girls I have ever met and they all LOVE sex and each other, yaay!!Watch these three stunners literally cum together.Imagine being invited to this sleepover party....Sounds like fun, right Cum inside and see just much fun they are having!This HD video was shot at night, so it is a little darker and artistic. You can pretend you are really in bed with the girls -

Tech. Info
    Size: 302.99 MB
    Duration: 00:14:56

7. The Spanish Garden - 156

The Spanish Garden - 156

Official Title: The Spanish Garden
    Cast: Caprice, Sunshine

Official Synopsis: In this HD video, super-HOT Caprice and Sunshine meet in a Spanish Garden, get undressed and explore each other's bodies with eager fingers and tender tongues!Blond goddess Sunshine makes the first move, enticing Caprice to come closer. Once their lips meet, there's no stopping them.Sunshine is first to go down on Caprice. Sunshine rolls her tongue around Caprice's pussy until waves of pleasure cum over her.Caprice then has her turn to return the favor. She ravishes Sunshine, making her hips buck wildly at the end of her orgasm. members, download and enjoy this HD video!

Tech. Info
    Size: 488.95 MB
    Duration: 00:07:48

8. The Studio Part I - 75

The Studio Part I - 75

Official Title: The Studio Part I
    Cast: Angelica, MichaelaIsizzu

Official Synopsis: HD Video This fashion shoot turns lesbian sex session just as quickly as the girls start undressing. Their naked and perfect bodies are beyond fuck-worthy, and the props are always fun to play with. Making-out turns into licking and finger fucking each other's wet pussies. It gets even hotter when they see themselves in the mirror. Want to join them Unzip your pants and have a seat, the pleasure is only starting...

Tech. Info
    Size: 317.84 MB
    Duration: 00:15:37

9. The Way I Feel - 106

The Way I Feel - 106

Official Title: The Way I Feel
    Cast: Naomi, Kaylee

Official Synopsis: HD VIDEO Kaylee and new model Naomi have been smitten of one another ever since they met. One chilly winter day, they decide to get cozy inside and take things to the next level or next few levels I guess - Cum see their desires heat up and let them whisk you away to a whole new winter wonderland. Ahhh...that's the way I feel -

Tech. Info
    Size: 298.72 MB
    Duration: 00:16:11

10. The Wetter the Better - 159

The Wetter the Better - 159

Official Title: The Wetter the Better
    Cast: Francesca, Leila

Official Synopsis: In this incredible HD video, watch two hot blondes make out with each other in the shower... until one of them cums like crazy!After several, long, slow, tender kisses, the two girls moved over to bathtub, where they perched on the edge.Francesca's fingers slowly massaged Leila's clit, which became full and puffy. A small drop of wetness dripped out of Leila, signaling her readiness.Francesca grabbed a clear sex toy affectionately called 'The Egg' due to it's size and shape, and began pushing it slowly inside Leila's pussy.The sheer size of the toy made it really difficult to get inside. But, determined as she is, Leila grabbed it with two hands and powerd it in. She let out a big breath and...

Tech. Info
    Size: 659.17 MB
    Duration: 00:12:10