Notices

Page 3 of 530 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Fetish Paradise

Black & White: Mistress Lucy Zara & Goddess Lily Roma - Sissy Feminisation Training

Genre: Feminization, Fetish, FemDom, Foot Slave Training

FileExtension: mp4
    FileSize: 529.5 MB
    Duration: 00:08:58
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Black__White_Mistress_Lucy_Zara__Goddess_Lily_Roma __Sissy.mp4
    ###

Bonnie Rotten & Gia Dimarco

Description: The Bonnie Rotten makes her debut with member favorite Gia Dimarco!! These two tattooed, perfect toed, foot princesses meet at a retro hotel for much lesbian foot fucking indiscretion! They are draped in vintage fully fashioned nylons with vintage garters and strappy open toed satin heels. The girls tease and taunt each other with stiletto shoe worship, sweaty nylon sniffing, toe licking, sole tickling and more! They can't control themselves because the foot play gets so hot and before you know it the girls are naked and banging each other with their feet! Foot to pussy insertions, foot to ass insertions and so much squirting all over wet wiggling orgasmic toes!!!

Genre: lesbian footfetish, squirt
    Cast: Bonnie Rotten & Gia Dimarco

FileSize: 1.28 GB
    Duration: 00:35:41
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download from K2S >>> Bonnie_Rotten__Gia_Dimarco.mp4
    ###

Chastity Lynn

Description: Here's another beauty! It's Chastity Lynn, another superstar in the industry. She's done very limited foot fetish or foot worship work before, so this is a real treat for her foot fans! She has size 8.5 feet with very high arches and extremely wrinkled soles. Her body is incredible, just look at her long legs and ass in those super short denim shorts. Chastity teases you in high heels and them removes them ans shows the tops and bottoms of her feet. She's sure to scrunch and wrinkle her soles and flex her arches. She also gives you a nice up close shot of her pussy since her shorts are sooooo freakin skimpy! Now, I get my chance to worship her size 8.5 feet. I love how soft her wrinkled soles are and her arches are amazing! Very sensual clip. She also rubs my cock over my pants while I worship her feet This long legged beauty is so sensual and gives me a great footjob and toejob. She is so stunning and draws you in, that she even caught my camera guy off guard, lol. She has that effect on guys, lol. I think she'll have that same effect on you! She has a very unique and amazing footjob technique, too.

Genre: Foot Fetish, Teen, Blonde, Feet, Footjob
    Cast: Chastity Lynn

FileSize: 108 MB
    Duration: 00:15:36
    Resolution: 720x406

Download from K2S >>> Chastity_Lynn.mp4
    ###

Dahlia Sky, Ana Foxxx

Description: Dahlia Sky gets her feet all sticky with the help of beautiful Ana Foxxx. Those toes and soles are covered with Peanut Butter, Jelly, and honey, dripping until Ana licks them clean. Then Ana takes those toes in her sweet cunt, foot fucking until she cums all over Dahlia's sexy feet.

Genre: Lesbian, Foot Fetish
    Cast: Dahlia Sky, Ana Foxxx

FileSize: 979.1 MB
    Duration: 00:26:57

Download from K2S >>> Dahlia_Sky_Ana_Foxxx.mp4
    ###

Dahlia Sky, Ana Foxxx

Description: Dahlia Sky is the perfect foot pet for Ana Foxxx in this sexy romp. Dahlia submits herself completely to Ana's penetrating toes in this hot boot and stocking worshiping scene. Wrinkly soles, piggies, feet, fishnets, arches.

Genre: Foot Fetish, Lesbian
    Cast: Dahlia Sky, Ana Foxxx

FileSize: 1.12 GB
    Duration: 00:31:40

Download from K2S >>> Dahlia_Sky_Ana_Foxxx.mp4
    ###

Dame Olga - Nylon Footjob In Cute White Stockings And Baby Pink Stripper Shoes

Genre: Cum on feet, Foot fetish, Forced nylon footjob

FileSize: 941.9 MB
    Duration: 00:08:10
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Dame_Olga__Nylon_Footjob_In_Cute_White_Stockings_A nd_Baby.mp4
    ###

Ella Nova, Mona Wales

Description: Ella Nova visits a gypsy to read her future but Ella's deep seeded kinky foot fantasies are all that The Magnificent Mona see's in her crystal ball. Ella is made to worship Mona's petite, lanky feet while getting penetrated in her pussy with Mona's feet. Great close ups with soles up and toes and foot muscles moving inside wet pussy.

Genre: Foot fetish, Lesbian
    Cast: Ella Nova, Mona Wales

FileSize: 1.33 GB
    Duration: 00:37:12

Download from K2S >>> Ella_Nova_Mona_Wales.mp4
    ###

Emma Haize, Dee Williams

Description: Foot obsessed stepmom MILF gets fucked by step daughter.

Genre: Lesbian, Foot Fetish
    Cast: Emma Haize, Dee Williams

FileSize: 836.9 MB
    Duration: 00:23:40

Download from K2S >>> Emma_Haize_Dee_Williams.mp4
    ###

Erica Fontes

Description: Meet Erica Fontes from Portugal. You gotta love the sexy accent! This girl is so seductive. She is wearing a pink outfit complete with pink knee high socks that make her feet smelly and sweaty. Love the sneakers, too! She's real tan - incredible body , perfect ass and super highly arched size 6 feet. She's just 20 years old. Here, she removes her socks and teases you and she also does a strip tease giving you a perfect view of her body and super camera angles - you feel like she's almost stepping on you and pointing her feet directly at you! She then shows how flexible she is by playing with herself with her heel and then it's time for some self-toe sucking. I could not wait to lick Erica's barefeet - so nice and tan and soft with arches. She's so sensual and really gets into it and also plays with herself. Next, she starts off in knee socks and gives me a sensational footjob,then with her barefeet and she even slaps my dick around with her feet - that really gets me going, lol. She also continues to stroke my cock and gives an amazing toejob. She finally finishes me off as I explode all over the tan tops of her feet.

Genre: Footjob, Foot Fetish, Feet, Teen, Blonde
    Cast: Erica Fontes

FileSize: 186.9 MB
    Duration: 00:20:27
    Resolution: 720x406

Download from K2S >>> Erica_Fontes.mp4
    ###

Foot Seduction 03 - Michelle DuBois

Description: Long legged, dark haired beauty Michelle wears a black skirt and purple blouse with shiny nude pantyhose and black slides! She teases and taunts Peter while doing a striptease and leg show for him, and soon lets him kiss and rub her pretty size 7's as she rubs her foot against his crotch! Before long she's jerking his cock with her pantyhosed feet and playfully teasing him! It's not long before Peter rips a hole in her hose and does her on the couch while he kisses and sucks on her nylonned feet! Finally she goes back to stroking him with her peds and he jerks all over the top of her pretty foot!

Genre: Pantyhose, Nylon, Fetish, Foot
    Cast: Michelle DuBois

FileSize: 625.3 MB
    Duration: 00:43:42
    Resolution: 720x480

Download from K2S >>> Foot_Seduction_03__Michelle_DuBois.mp4
    ###