Notices

Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Passionate Testy Sex with Cute Petite Girls!

1. My Obedient Step Sister - S10:E7 - 313

My Obedient Step Sister - S10:E7 - 313

Official Title: My Obedient Step Sister - S10:E7
    Cast: Daphne Dare
    Tags: Petite, Teen, Big Ass, Big Dick, Black Hair, Creampie, Girl-Boy, Glasses, POV, Shaved Pussy

Official Synopsis: Daphne Dare has lost a bet with her stepbrother Jason, and as a result she has to walk around the house naked. Jason is enjoying the show, especially since Daphne lets him grope her small titties and big ass. Daphne studiously ignores to Jason's come ons, but Jason doesn't care. He whips his stiffie out and strokes himself off, making sure to dick slap her butt. Eventually, he gets sick of Daphne ignoring him and leaves her alone.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2969.83 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:34:00

2. My Perverted Step Sister - S12:E6 - 201

My Perverted Step Sister - S12:E6 - 201

Official Title: My Perverted Step Sister - S12:E6
    Cast: Megan Holly
    Tags: Petite, Teen, Blonde, Blowjob, Braces, Creampie, Fair Skin, Girl-Boy, Petite, POV, Titty Fuck

Official Synopsis: Megan Holly wants to either get her stepbrother, Codey Steele, into trouble or in her cooch, preferably the later. She puts her plan into action by making sure she's in the kitchen washing the dishes when Codey comes in to make a sandwich. While Codey isn't paying attention, Megan sprays herself with water to make her shirt see-through. She tells Codey that he's a pervert and a creep before storming off. Later, Megan waits for Codey to be watching TV before she comes in wearing nothing but a tiny bikini top. Megan once again tells Codey he's a perv, to which Codey responds by jetting.

Tech. Info
    Size: 3894.12 MB
    Duration: 00:23:23

3. My Petite Russian Girlfriend - S20:E1 - 253

My Petite Russian Girlfriend - S20:E1 - 253

Official Title: My Petite Russian Girlfriend - S20:E1
    Cast: Pinky Breeze
    Tags: Petite, Teen, Blowjob, Brunette, European, Girl-Boy, Handjob, Hardcore, Long hair, Petite, POV, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Small Boobs, Super Skinny, Wet

Official Synopsis: Pinky Breeze is the horniest little cutie you'll ever lay eyes on. She loves showering since it means she can get naked and rub her hands all over her slippery bare skin from her small tits to her soft bare pussy. By the time she's put the shower head away, her self-exploration has left her nice and horny. Perfect, because Martin Spell is right there to quench this sex kitten's thirst. Sinking to her knees while she's still in the tub, Pinky opens her mouth wide to start sucking on Martin's hard fuck stick.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2588.08 MB
    Duration: 00:29:14

4. My Play Toy - S13:E5 - 705

My Play Toy - S13:E5 - 705

Official Title: My Play Toy - S13:E5
    Cast: Anya Olsen
    Tags: Petite, Teen, Blonde, Blowjob, Bras, Deep Throat, Girl-Boy, Girls Finishing the Job, Hardcore, Landing Strip Pussy, Long hair, Petite, Pussy Licking, Small Boobs, Thongs

Official Synopsis: Petite coed Anya Olsen wants you to admire her small boobs and greedy landing strip pussy. She teases with her bra and thong highlighting those assets, but soon she has peeled them off so that Logan Pierce can eat her out from behind. After a lusty bout of face sitting while Logan works her needy clit with his clever tongue, Anya moves on to something even better.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1778.88 MB
    Duration: 00:21:20

5. My Psycho Step Sister - S12:E5 - 212

My Psycho Step Sister - S12:E5 - 212

Official Title: My Psycho Step Sister - S12:E5
    Cast: Rosalyn Sphinx
    Tags: Petite, Teen, Black Hair, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Fair Skin, Girl-Boy, Hairy Pussy, Hardcore, Long hair, Masturbation, Panties, Petite, POV, Short Girls, Trimmed

Official Synopsis: Nathan Bronson made a big mistake by making out with his stepsister, Rosalyn Sphinx. It may have been fun in the moment, but Rosalyn is now obsessed with Nathan and wanting more than he's willing to give. He finds a pair of Rosalyn's panties on his pillow and realizes that they're damp. He can extrapolate that the moisture is from Rosalyn's pussy juices as she masturbated herself to climax before placing her thong on his pillow.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2382.76 MB
    Duration: 00:29:41

6. My Russian Tutor - S4:E4 - 169

My Russian Tutor - S4:E4 - 169

Official Title: My Russian Tutor - S4:E4
    Cast: Siya Jey
    Tags: Petite, Teen, Big Boobs, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, European, European Vacation, Evening wear, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Lingerie, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Titty Fuck

Official Synopsis: Sam Bourne has arrived for his Russian tutoring session with Siya Jey, but little does he know that she has totally mistaken the reason for their meetup. While setting up the tutoring session, Siya Jey was also messing around on a local dating app. The result is that Sam thinks hes learning some Russian language and Siya Jey is looking forward to expressing some body language. When Sam arrives, he finds Siya Jey wearing nothing but a silky robe over her stunning lingerie.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1572.51 MB
    Duration: 00:19:03

7. My Sexy Girlfriend - S12:E7 - 579

My Sexy Girlfriend - S12:E7 - 579

Official Title: My Sexy Girlfriend - S12:E7
    Cast: Lily Adams
    Tags: Petite, Teen, Anal Play, Blowjob, Brunette, Camel Toe, Deep Throat, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Hardcore, Medium Boobs, Panties, POV, Shaved Pussy, Teen GF Snaps

Official Synopsis: Perky tit coed Lily Adams isn't shy about putting her sexuality on display. She is constantly snapping selfies as she puts herself in compromising positions. When Jason is with his girlfriend outside, Lily flaunts her medium boobs and hard nipples. Later in bed, she gets naked and starts stroking her slit to entice Jason into fucking her.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1768.15 MB
    Duration: 00:15:48

8. My Sexy Little Girlfriend - S18:E2 - 400

My Sexy Little Girlfriend - S18:E2 - 400

Official Title: My Sexy Little Girlfriend - S18:E2
    Cast: Kiara Cole
    Tags: Petite, Teen, Blonde, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Fun Sized, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Girls Finishing the Job, Handjob, Hardcore, Landing Strip Pussy, Masturbation, Petite, POV, Small Boobs, Swallow, Toys, Wet

Official Synopsis: Sexy little vixen Kiara Cole who loves shaking that booty outside. When she finally relocates to the bedroom and changes into some sheer lingerie, she's already hot and ready to play. She pulls her teddy into her cooch, then peels it off and grabs a Rabbit vibrator that really gets her motor running.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1810.89 MB
    Duration: 00:30:29

9. My Sexy Stepmom - S9:E4 - 424

My Sexy Stepmom - S9:E4 - 424

Official Title: My Sexy Stepmom - S9:E4
    Cast: Jessa Rhodes
    Tags: Petite, Teen, Big Boobs, Blonde, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Girl-Boy, Handjob, Hardcore, Housewife, Landing Strip Pussy, Long hair, Masturbation, Milf, POV, Tan, Thongs

Official Synopsis: Jessa Rhodes is struggling with her attraction to her new stepson, Lucas Frost. When Lucas approaches Jessa in one of her most vulnerable moments, she confides in him and accepts the comfort that he offers. She agrees to hang out with Lucas as soon as she's done showering off the sweat from her workout. Unbeknownst to her, Lucas props the door open so he can spy on his sexy stepmom as she slowly gets dressed. Whipping out his dick, Lucas takes the opportunity to beat his meat to the sexy tableau playing out before him.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2455.88 MB
    Duration: 00:26:56

10. My Sister Wives What It Takes - S1:E10 - 327

My Sister Wives What It Takes - S1:E10 - 327

Official Title: My Sister Wives What It Takes - S1:E10
    Cast: Bunny Colby, Danni Rivers
    Tags: Petite, Teen, Big Boobs, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Deep Throat, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Girl-Boy, Girls Finishing the Job, Handjob, Hardcore, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Panties, Passion, Petite, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Sheer, Sloppy, Spanking, Swallow, Tall Girls, Thongs, Trimmed

Official Synopsis: Bunny Colby's husband Charles Dera has just taken a new sister wife, Danni Rivers. Unfortunately, when Danni arrives home with her new hubby they both quickly realize that she has no idea what she's doing in the bedroom. Danni is timid and unsure when Charles hikes up her wedding dress and pushes her panties aside to eat her out. Then Charles whips out his dick and sticks in it, but he can tell Dani isn't having a great time. Finally Charles calls Bunny in to help her new sister wife out.

Tech. Info
    Size: 3820.65 MB
    Duration: 00:30:31